Who has a bathroom exhaust fan in their house?

Who has a bathroom exhaust fan in their house?

Attached: white-air-king-bath-fans-ak150ls-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

my neighbor who lets me fuck his girlfriend sometimes has one, i went in there once to get a towel to wipe my cum off his gf's face and there were two switches for some reason

yea i went to lowes the other day and this stupid soylet faggot tried to sell me this piece of garbage claiming it was "required by county code". fuck off faggot i don't want your garbage.

I have one in the shitter, however for some fucked up reason it vents into the bathroom upstairs. So whenever my wife takes a shower I rip a massive shit and put it on maximum blast so she doesn't forget her place

Aztechnology said:
As we all know. Jack In The Box has the best drive through tacos. Part of that is they've always used trashy, melty, gooey American cheese and fry the whole taco with cheese and all. Today I got tacos and there is shredded, unmelted cheddar on top. It's an abomination I tell you. Please tell me this was a mistake and not the new norm at Jack In the Box. I need my shame tacos guys and this just won't cut it.

It's smart to have one, especially if you take hot showers, if you don't have one on while showering moisture can build up on the walls and cause mold to form and makes your paint look like shit

Aztechnology said:
I'm not sure we're that close. It'll probably be late 2020 and a year sell it off later won't lose that much value. I think it'd be worth owning for the year.

I do. It’s the best

Well, the guy was half right. It really depends on where you live and matters more if you're renting the home. Most local laws will require that bathrooms have a means of ventilating moisture. That can be a window or an exhaust vent or both.

Also, I have exhaust fans in my bathrooms. They are superior to windows and work very well to remove humidity.

No, i don't
Maybe some retareds Mexican below my comment did. Just ask him nicely.

kek

Aztechnology said:
Has anyone looked at the metacritic score pulling out extreme clearly influenced review scores? Where does it settle?

All of the review sites I'd say I trust or are legit seem to be in the 60 range or lower :(

I think I'm gonna return my collectors and just pick the game up on BF

Aztechnology said:
Maybe it just always happens with PlayStation and Xbox "first party" titles. A ton of random outlets get copies and leave massively overinflated scores. What's the joke, that exclusives should always have a -1 or something to account for inflated scores.

As someone with a mold license, no. (IICRC WRT, AMRT, MSRS, MSRA)

Aztechnology said:
got robbed tonight for the first time. Excellent experience. Witnesses were nearby, I chased the guy for a minute before deciding better and calling the police. The people who saw it got in their cars and left as I came back. I figure they only would have cared if I have been shot. Didn't even stick around to see if I was ok lol.

i've lived my entire life without one and never had a speck of mold. it's the jews trying to sell their fans by perpetrating lies.

Unless you have a window that can open then everyone does.

Its in the building code

I do. I run it when I take showers to cycle in fresh air. I hope the exhaust pipes are galvanized.

As someone who argues with insurance on the side of mold remediators and water mitigators, mold isn't going to form as a result of the shower.

Water condenses on the wall when the relative humidity of the area raises to a particular grains per pound based on the temperature in the room, where the dewpoint of the wall is met (In other words, the wall is cool enough for water to collect on it, like a mirror or glass of water does), once that dew point occurs, it will hold water until the RH lowers or the temp rises, in this case the RH lowers, and the water on the wall evaporates into the air. This is called psychometry.

Water damage occurs to sheetrock once it's moisture content raises 4% above its ambient level, unless that is sealed with paint, in which case the surface becomes non-porous and it repels water, eliminating the risk of water damage to that portion of the wall unless a standing water pool allows capillary suction from the baseboard or floor.

That fan would effectively accomplish using air pressure to funnel this water vapor to another area, where it would build up just the same. This accomplishes nothing other than "out of sight out of mind", unless of course this fan isnt sealed properly, then what it accomplishes is funneling water into the attic and actively fostering mold growth against unsealed sheetrock, wood, and insulation.

I forgot to add, professional certifications:

Xactimate Software Level 2 Estimator
ILX Constructions Standards
OSHA 30 General Industry
OSHA 40 Hazwopper
IICRC Water Restoration Technician
IICRC Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
IICRC Applied Structural Drying
MSRS Mold Remediator
MSRA Mold Assessor

& you still can't get laid

Well put, I concede that this product is a worthwhile expense.