Anyone else do these?

Anyone else do these?

Attached: 1550098031421.jpg (602x339, 60K)

How do kegels work? I never understood what they are

ya know when you have to piss bad and you cant in the current situation? Its tightening and contracting those muscles. Helps with boners, lasting longer etc etc

i think you can do the same thing by essentially cutting off a piss mid-way. i read that some people recommend that guys do that after a certain age to stave off incontinence. as you're taking a piss, just tighten up and stop the flow, then let it go again. do that with some regularity and i think that's supposed to help a lot.

Attached: 1579754583272m.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

yup, but you do it in 10s holding for 5 seconds then relaxing for 5 seconds. I do it for probably 10 mins a day, nice boners

Listen, you have to be careful and not do it wrong or youll do more harm then good and have weak erections.

Personally i got an app on my phone (PFEI ? Mabye idk) and also tries doing 5 seconds of hold 5 seconds release 10 times 3 times a day. I would say it makes a difference.

Attached: 1580155253145.jpg (480x360, 18K)

i guess i should start doing it but when i go to urinate i just want to go then get back to what i was doing,

makes a difference with what? this guy is talking about erections. i thought it was mostly for incontinence.

you can get much more power and feel where you should be "clenching" to just do it sitting down.

my boners have been fantastic at 40 since doing them, you can also clench the same muscles as if your trying to prevent a fart. its not difficult.

Type in kegels and reddit. Therea a ton of info there and also look into reverse kegels. Im 22 Ive always had problems with my erections even when im ungodly horny. I would say it made a bit of a difference in how easily i get erections. Another plus is that ive always dripped cum out but when my kegels got strong i could time my flex just right and fire a load all over my girl face the first time i did this was so amazing.

Unfortunately ive slacked off, but just make sure your doing it correctly even though sometimes it gets frustrating and stick to it AND YOULL BE FIRES FAT LOADS FROM A DIAMOND COCK IN NO TIME

Attached: 1580050800485m.jpg (1024x754, 115K)

my fav now is flexing, little precum drips out, feels like i'm having an orgasm but I stay hard and can keep going. Its honestly great.

I dont understand what your saying

you know how women can cum multiple times in a row? Its similar to that.

Oh man when your like suuuuper close but try to stop and like half finish? If that happens usually shows over

You can orgasm multiple times without cumming. It takes discipline and practice. Guaranteed 100% body orgasm. And your whore will love you for it.

>see
>body orgasm
yes that is exactly what I'm talking about

Fuck i dont have discipline and practice but thanks ill have to check that out

I do, though I've been doing them for years (twice a week, not really consistent) and haven't seen results.

Last year I didn't really lose a ton of weight, but it tapers off as you go. I haven't noticed any major results from kegels.

I do leg extensions and the hip abductor/adductor for leg days and THOSE make a difference.

have seen huge results, how old are you user?

Check out Tantric masturbation and sex.

One of the techniques is applying pressure on your perineum the moment you start to climax. When you are at that point, resist the temptation to cum and keep applying the pressure. Keep practicing and BOOOOOOOOOOM

Kek this guy's spends 10 minutes daily pissing and then forcing to stop pissing

wut?

I'm 36 with hernias- my intense weight lifting days are over. I only try to maintain my health and improve it. I got fat over the years lol.

ahh ok, not that far off from me, going to be 41 this year. always had issues with erections due to meds I take. Last few years this has helped soo much.

squats are great, I highly recommend them. Also if you're into youtube exercise videos you can find some leg/booty (their word) workouts that will do wonders.
I only say booty because searching for "ass workouts" doesn't usually produce anything useful lol

do 7 minute workout. there is squats in there.