Omfg gtfo you homophobic transphobic right wing conservatard piece of shit you have no place on this world us lgbt are...

>omfg gtfo you homophobic transphobic right wing conservatard piece of shit you have no place on this world us lgbt are totally normal and age is just a number also I'm a girl that decided to sew a dick on I totally didn't have that on during birth age is just a number give me your child and let me fuck you with my sewed-on dick

If this is the way society is going then I really don't want to see what the next 30 years has in store for us...

Attached: 15b.jpg (786x638, 123K)

grow a pair of balls, op

Attached: shut the hell youre mouth.jpg (1080x1073, 519K)

but you chopped yours off

I mean liberals are bring illegals in and the illegals and minorities at my school make fun of people who are gay and trans. The Blacks at my school make the world “fruit basket” which is like the word fagget. Look up which race hates and dislike the LGBT more user :)

Attached: C8A7C981-9C4D-4C05-B03C-C4838BDC2C16.png (600x712, 597K)

/thread

To comphensate for the ones your dumb trannie ass chopped off? Get a fucking therapist you immoral freak

Dude why tf would you want to live in a world will people accept pedos, traps, furfags, incels, satanists, bronies, and parades of fetish fueled fucks who force it on you. Huh? Where are the good ol values man?

Attached: 60F6D82A-FB61-4565-9B13-46787F733CDA.png (738x669, 186K)

I'll never stop hating alphabet people more than I already do, user. In fact, it's only up from here on out. What I wouldn't do to see all of them fags, dykes, trannies, people who think that there are more than two genders, and non-binarytards executed by gunpoint :)

>school
This says it all really. Bunch of moronic 14 year olds LARPing that they know shit, while just parroting whatever opinion they’ve ingested last.

>I’m 14 I’m so grown up!
Turns 16
>I’m 16 now! I know more than any dumb 14 year old!!

In reality you’re literally a dumbass until you’re 20 and your brain has developed fully. You’re incapable of seeing the being picture.

Don’t know why we bother humouring you, just go to school and shut up.

Faggots

"I'm an adult so I know more than any dumb 16 year old!!"

Twitter is that way

>>>>Twitter

>I'm an adult so that means I'm completely sane in the head!"

They should shut their cis mouths and stan Loona...Cred Forums is ours now, anyway...

>until you're 20
I'm 20 and a lot of people my age are still infantile brainlets. I think 25 is a better cutoff for "maturity/wokeness"; if you haven't sorted yourself out by that age you never will

Nigga this has been going ever since we lost gamergate. Just look what /r9k/ turned into. Cred Forums is a site for dickless faggots who cut their balls off to look like their favorite 4 year old ching chong cartoon character.

Attached: burnfags.png (720x525, 848K)

>"I'm a k-pop stan so I have to bring up k-pop in every single post I come across!"

That’s how it works. I’m 33 now and think most things I did in my twenties were infantile.

People like this have no life experience so just have to attack with hyperbole

Oof man really?I didn't know about this; I'm fairly knew and thought it'd be free of the alphabet people. What a shame :(

Die mad and stan loona

Burn in hell and quit shoving your worthless stanning down everyone's throat you useless faggot

skskskskskskskskkskksksksks

based phox pic

This society will collapse in less than 5 years

Nothing happens