Tfw your dad calls you a cocksucker, disowns you and kicks you out ¯_(ツ)_/¯

tfw your dad calls you a cocksucker, disowns you and kicks you out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: renboa.jpg (1300x812, 92K)

Sorry user hope it gets better soon

it'll get better when he drops dead of a heart attack, thx user

Attached: plsfortheloveofgodtheytorteredme.jpg (380x380, 32K)

You deserve it, homosexuality is a mental disease.

you deserve some thumbs through your fucking eyes, wake the fuck up

Your dad sounds based as hell. off yourself queer

Kill yourself faggot. This is why he disowned you regardless of whatever shitty excuse you make up in your head.

Tfw your dad raped u throughout your childhood...

Keep thumping that bible

nope. I'm a decent person, he's a shitty snake, its simple.

your dad sounds pretty intense. could probably use a blowjob.

I am very awake.
Are you upset faggot?

you gonna take that shit?

and no one gives a shit

jesus, how much of a loser are you? holy fuck. get your shit together.

not really. and I disagree.

nope, perfectly fine on my own, just gonna leave and cut him outta my life

I'm sry user.

you'd be surprised, Cred Forums has some cool strangers on it sometimes. not a bad place to talk anonymously or vent or w/e

Attached: teddy.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Catch aids faggot.

Attached: 1579949726698.jpg (250x245, 19K)

Stand up and dont take shit faggot

Have you done a google search for the highest point around you? Dont you think you should before your family cuts off your google for being a complete waste of air?

Your dad sounds like a pretty cool dude. You sound like a cocksucker and you aint doing no faggotry under MY roof

Go back and suck his dick. That's the only option.

Murder-suicide

Did he kick you out because you're a faggot, or because you're a faggot? Very important distinction

Hah, fucking fag

he kicked me out because I'm a faggot, I guess he had a camera in my room and my friend and I were doin' stuff.
its been kind of a shitshow but I can get by on my own. Its shitty that I cant have a real relationship with my father cause of this though

Post the video faggot

It's shitty that he cant have a relationship with his son. You've destroyed him and your bloodline.

that makes you a faggot too faggot

go suck your dad's best friend's dick lol

he's the one being a dummy and screaming at me, breaking my shit, and flipping the fuck out over literally fucking nothing

If that's the real/only reason then that sucks man. Be careful out there and good luck :/

Attached: tasty chew.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Join JIDF and make fake posts to make it appear that faggots have it rough, then go outside and help with stoning faggot in Israel because you know that promoting faggotry destroys nation's.

You were the one sucking cock in his house. You've ruined his trust in humanity and his future as a grandfather. Now he has to live knowing his son could be taking dick everyday.

You've couldve at least been the one getting their dick sucked. Or went somewhere else. But you just had to swallow cock in the home he raised you. Shame on you OP.