I've been putting Metoclopramide in my wife's food for the last months to force her to lactate...

I've been putting Metoclopramide in my wife's food for the last months to force her to lactate. She has grown a cup size and I think she's going to start really producing soon. Will post results soon.

Attached: 1579867896663.jpg (553x480, 54K)

Does she know you're doing it?

Attached: descartes.jpg (500x633, 106K)

No. At first she thought she was pregnant but now she thinks its because we got married right after thanksgiving and we started having a lot of sex and its changed her hormones and that's what made her breast grow.

Shit dude, she's gonna start asking questions sooner or later. Good luck when the other shoe drops.

I'm just going to tell her that I am her husband and this is what i want and this is how its going to be.

looking forward to your MGTOW story where you leave out the part you were purposely fucking with her food to alter her body without her knowledge/consent.

Nah she might be a little upset at first but she knows when I put my foot down on something that's how it's going to be.

Where the fuck did you get that from?

I give this guy less than 5 years before his marriage starts falling apart. Yeah ure fucked when she finds out and genuinely autistic if you think she's gonna accept that just cuz ur married

My friend owns the local veterinarian office and he orders it for dogs.

And if it even fucking works...
I felt bad once cos I contemplated drugging my mate with charcoal tablets to soak up some of the gas that emitted from his asshole.

This guy's fucking with his wife's hormones.

Let us know when she finds out and divorces your ss and takes half your shit.

This is legit fucked up OP should be arrested

They make this stuff called chloraclense that I'd just chlorophyll extract or something that eliminates body odor. They give it to dogs in heat in kennels to keep the Male dogs from going crazy and to keep the smell down

you might be the gayest new fag on Cred Forums please die sooner then laiter

This is only part 1 of my plan for us. I bought some liquid nicotine that they use for vape juice and I'm going to mix it with lube that we use for anal to get her high from it and get her addicted to it

I look forward to this

Attached: 009EDAB7-F2C7-4CBC-90B1-01878F29CE29.jpg (1455x828, 208K)

I agree

I'm skeptical of this post. This drug is a drug that speeds up gastric motility. If you are giving it in a high enuf dose to cause lactation then it's hard to believe that your "wife" hasn't noticed the intense amount of diarrhea that she's been having... I think you are full of shit op and you need to end your life.

T. Nurse

Can't fucking with her hormones make her more at risk for cervical, uterine and breast cancers?

"Honey, the news isn't good..... its ovarian cancer and its aggressive..."

Well wife guess what. I decided that the way shit was going to be was you were going to lactate for me and to achieve that I've been giving you dog medicine. Now i know I dont know dick about dosing or any shit like that, but i do know that I wanted your boobies to make milk for me. Wait, are you calling the police? I dont see what they can do for you. Wait, are you calling your parents? You're asking them for money to get an attorney?!?!?!...

Uncut nicotine introduced straight into the bloodstream via her colon? Sounds like murder to me

You act like there aren't threads about genocide rape and hacking/exposing people to ruin their lives. And this is a thread about one man and his wife supposedly do in their own house.

You're right I lied about the whole thing to make people on the internet laugh. But we have been talking about inducing lactation for an adult nursing relationship. She likes the idea because she wants to be a mom more than anything and I think its sexy to drink her milk. But we are worried about the affect of producing milk will have on her hormones when we do try for baby.

Post pics of her tits!

She loves when I suck on her nipples. Sometimes I'll suck on them for 30 minutes to an hour.

Attached: IMG_0433.jpg (1536x2048, 362K)

You don't know women, some won't stand for it. More will...if you are not beta

If she's ever been pregnant, the sucking can cause her to start lactating again

She hasn't

That's what most women want is a man to take charge

that deer dindu nuffin