What is the best way to survive biological warfare?

What is the best way to survive biological warfare?

Is there something I can put into my body that will make my immune system stronger than everyone else's?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (719x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/inventions/want-to-live-forever-you-just-have-to-make-it-to-2050/news-story/4c70508f0f48b6fdfb3ebed09ab85754
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5718a5.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Just die

vegetables

yes heroin

Attached: 12821516_999908583397202_876442035783103969_n.jpg (720x720, 67K)

Inb4 fucktarded retard replies from gay fags

i was looking for alex chiu's classic "human immortality device" and found this bullshit:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/inventions/want-to-live-forever-you-just-have-to-make-it-to-2050/news-story/4c70508f0f48b6fdfb3ebed09ab85754

thing is, in 2050, whether or not immortality costs as low as a few million bucks, they'll still be saying we're a few years from a manned moon landing.

No. There's no magic elixir that will significantly strengthen your immune system. An overall healthy diet might provide a marginal benefit, but that's it.

If you want to survive a bio attack or pandemic or whatever, the best you can do is practice good hygiene, washing your hands frequently and thoroughly, especially after direct contact with other people.

>what is emergen-c

Bullshit, there has to be some silver bullet. What do you think boys in the bioweapons labs have been working on for the past few decades? Have they just been sitting on their hands saying "There's no magic elixir that will significantly strengthen your immune system" or maybe they actually fucking did their jobs and developed some kind of defense some time in the past seven decades? I can't believe you think it's impossible to defend one's self

Attached: 300px-USAMRIID_logo.svg.png (300x131, 24K)

some good old fashioned snake oil

Attached: 1575502558385.jpg (725x227, 51K)

There are vaccines, which will protect you against ONE specific virus, but that's largely the domain of civilian research. If you know something about "the boys in the bioweapons labs" that I don't, you're free to enlighten all of us.

Vaccines

Be wary of anything that other people touch- doorknobs, car door handles, tools, forks, spoons, cups, light switches etc
Don't share food, straws, cups etc
Wash/scrub your hands regularly, with soap and water.
Don't touch your own face, mouth, nose, eyes. If you absolutely need to, wash hands beforehand.
Keep hand sanitizer nearby and use it.
Stuff like airborne or emergen-c may help but it hasn't been proven.
Eating right, exercise, quit smoking and proper sleep is the proper way to do it, but if you're worried about recent events and the short-term then no, it's not going to help much now.

Isolation, complete isolation

No, you go ahead. Enlighten us about vaccines.

Inject weakened version of virus, you bodies immune system responds, creates antibodies. Now you have antibodies for the virus next time!

I am fine because I always eat garlic and work out to help make my body stronger.

Attached: Lier_X._Agerate_Clay.jpg (360x450, 34K)

Great. Now where do I find a weakened version of the virus?

I mean, what exactly do you want to know? The efficacy of vaccines to prevent communicable diseases is enormous and well-documented. If you want a specific example, you can look at the near-eradication of measles in the United States after the introduction of the MMR vaccine:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5718a5.htm

australia

Bottom of a public toilet seat

A doctor's office would be a good place to start.

Dick. Fill your body with lots and lots of dick.

>I mean, what exactly do you want to know?
How do I get a vaccine?

A vaccine for what?

>literally swallowing/consuming a product approved by infowars
That won't end well.

Anthrax you dummy, you know? The thing everyone is talking about in the news?

Or maybe it was Spanish flu? What did you think we were talking about?

It's a different scare every year. Regular flu kills roughly 800-1500 people one average PER DAY worldwide.

I assumed we were talking about diseases in general, because aside from the measles post, no one in this thread mentioned any specific viruses.

A vaccine for anthrax does exist, but exhibits a relatively high (about 1%) rate of adverse reactions and makes you pretty fucking sick even if it works properly. So it's typically only available to the general public in the event of an actual outbreak.

Spanish flu was basically just a strain of H1N1 that landed on some VERY ideal conditions for rapid global spread. You can get a flu vaccine for dirt cheap at any Walgreens or CVS.

There is currently no vaccine for coronavirus, though with the recent sequencing of the virus' genome, it shouldn't be long before one is available.

I heard the CDC has not made a vaccine from scratch (genome to working vaccine) in less than three months. Flu season will be about over by then anyway.

Then I guess you'll just have to fall back on a healthy diet and good hygiene.

Yes, put green chili from New Mexico into your body to fight gook virus

Attached: E7647DE4-F135-4159-92C6-BE40F4DBFA2A.png (960x686, 325K)

drink alex jones iodine juice for 50$ a month

Bleach

piss in your own mouth to regain white blood cells

Well then I'm fucked, I may as well just rent a hospital bed now.