Be me, old fag (found the page at 11 years old, you all fucked me up pretty good lol)

> Be me, old fag (found the page at 11 years old, you all fucked me up pretty good lol)
> Left at 16, went on to normal life, grew up, made friends, dated girls, went to college, became popular for my entire life, read books, got married
> Back to /b for keks (you all have slowed tf down, but that not what this is about)
> Realizes how many of you fuckers have no clue about dating, sex, girls, or how attraction works.
> Literally someone this morning said that if they were "Ultra Chad" they could get their wife and her two sisters into an orgy
> Defended by many when questioned
> wtf.jpeg
> Women aren't fucking attracted to guys in the same way guys are attracted to girls. You all don't fucking understand this shit. Women do not want sex, they want good friends and backrubs.
> Being kind, asking questions, caring about women as people, learning to braid hair, all of that will go further than a six pack.
> Fucking look around you in the real world, crawl out of your basements, ugly guys score baddies all the time because they are kind and they make their women their world.
> Sex is not what you think it is. Statistically the best sex lives are lived by older, monogamous, religious, married women. Not young guys who fuck everything.
> Sex is more emotional for women, more physical for men. Women do not want to just fuck like rabbits. I know the last time most of you were around women consistently was when you were 17 and a couple chicks were full of hormones and going wild and you all hear stories about tinder and college, but since hookup culture became normalized, sex is less enjoyable for women, and fewer people actually have sex, much fewer people have good sex.

Tl;dr: You're all delusion fags.

pic is what you're all about to do to me

Attached: tossmeachair.webm (382x274, 1.02M)

Prove me wrong, none of you who think sex is about being big and alpha have good sex with women who would also say it is good sex.

incel

love him or hate him he spitting facts
im a women and i approve

Trannies don't count.

Yeah women like backrubs and shit but that's not how you get a woman in the first place. Women want a savage they can turn into a civilized man

That is not true. I dated really cool women and was friends with all the hot popular girls in college and I am married now. I understand this shit. You don't, the internet doesn't teach you the truth

He is married and you knows more about women than anyone who has posted on /b in a while. I doubt he's an incel

Where does this idea even come from? Some pop anthropology internet bullshit?

That's impossible, you can be nice to women but unless she thinks you can defend her, her primate brain won't be attracted yo you. It;'s the exact same for men too, that's the reason men without fetishes aren't attracted to female bodybuilders

>women do not want sex

Yeah you lost me there.

Everything about you is evolution. Scientists have shown that cavemen brains are incredibly similar to present brains, such that if you were to raise a caveman in 2020 you couldn't tell the difference between them and a normal kid. Human brains are still programmed for the caveman days when a man needed to protect a woman

Yeah if you are a decent human being with a backbone, you’re gonna be perceived as someone who can defend her. It’s not hard and it’s not necessarily physical. Lot of chunky guys with really hot wives

Attached: 7773BDD2-DE18-4AA0-8A65-BF190B222B82.jpg (624x819, 131K)

Women want to be cared for emotionally and this leads them to putting out physically. Everything else is bullshit.

Do you even realize how beta you sound man?
I don't mean that in an mean way, I just want to know your situation

If you want to talk about evolution and hierarchy, tell me why female gorillas rebel against the strongest male in the pack leading if he is shitty at taking care of them even if he can fight the best?

Fellow oldfag, been around for a while, currently married, have my own home and own my own small ass company but it's enough to make a comfortable living.

That's a lot of truths you're speaking there.

Keep on keeping on, Cred Forumsrother.

You just proved my point. The female gorilla wants to take the best genes from the best gorilla, and then have that gorilla protect their kids. Savage to a Man.

Stopped at learning to braid hair.
I bet you paint her toenails too, dontcha fag

This guy knows how it works

Lmao I genuinely do not care. I am married to an extremely attractive woman and I have been perceived by guys like you who populate /b as really fucking cool for a long time. I hang out with hot girls, I have cool friends, I had more very attractive women tell me they liked me and wanted to date in the last semester of college than most guys will date their whole college career.
I am just trying to help you.

You’re killing it Cred Forumsro! Being successful and making a difference and leading your family is way cooler than having a lot of sex. Also way more satisfying in every way

>attractive women tell me they liked me and wanted to date in the last semester of college
Literally pic related

Attached: i-wish-i-could-find-a-guy-like-you-well-21570941.png (500x417, 49K)

You talk so much on b about girls wanting daddies but when someone says you should do something to actual appeal to her edipus complex in an appropriate and non weird way, you think that guy is beta.

It’s called making a girl feel taken care of.

Also, more nerve endings in a woman’s scalp than her clit.

Facts. Once you hit 25 you've been partying and fucking for 10 years, it's time for the next stage in your life.

No the best fighter does not get the women, the one who takes the best care of them does.

So make a move. I’m not saying lay down and be a doormat, I’m saying be her friend and then make your intentions clear and tell her that’s where you want it to go. If she says no, tell her you’re out and she’ll come back soon enough.

Beta gorilla takes real good care of Top tier lady gorilla. Then Alpha gorilla comes along and just lets it happen? You're acting as if the females have complete selection over who their mate is which just isnt true or realistic. Alpha gorilla is gonna take beta gorillas lady.

>Wanna be a real man, learn to do hair.

Just casue you got a wife don't mean i can

Attached: 435d55eebea844a156852cb1df5e4cc4cb1e53dd.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Thank you my dude. You too.

This pretty much. I'm done fucking around, done living in a haze and going from one drunken/drugged up stupor to another.

I still like drinking and getting high, but not as much as I love making money with what I love, in order to provide good shit for my family, and fuck my wife. So the other shit gets sidelined, family takes priority. That's just how it is, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

So much cringe

Not gonna argue over evolutionary biology with someone who does not know what they are talking about. Do yourself a favor and understand that being physical and fighting best does not make women attracted to you.
It's 2020, taking care of your woman is more about being a consistent listener and bringing home a consistent paycheck.

Autism

Buddy, people do not have modern brains. We're the exact same as we were before modern society. This isn't even debateable, it's been proven over and over again

It's about being good looking, charismatic, funny, confident, well dressed, have lots of friends or being very outgoing, and money helps. Being "nice" and "a good listener" are nothing.

Haha you live with your mom? This guy is living what is actually a beneficial life. You are not.

Motherfucker if I could land a wife you can.

I used to be the weird ass highschool kid with a trench coat and boots and greasy long hair. Then I graduated to tweaker uni student who weirded everyone out.

At one point you look at yourself and wonder if that's all you're going to be, and you either double down or you get better.

Hey, at least me and my wife are happy, and live on our terms. Can you say the same?

RT, all traditional Alpha characteristics

You are wrong. I have had friends who were girls fall for weird ass dudes who none of us saw coming.
Dressing well, being confident, being outgoing, that's all stuff anyone can work on anyway

Please just google "evolutionary biology and sexual appetites in women" in google scholar or in a web scholarship database. You do not know what you are talking about and I do.

Yeah I'm not trying to defend incel logic, just stating what girls want. You can improve yourself in most of those categories with effort, it's hard though.

Why are you denying these well-known facts about men and women? Anyone with half a brain knows that being good looking is going to help getting women. That's literally how we define good looking

Women care about attractiveness about one fifth as much as men, that's just simply true. Explain how Beyonce is with JayZ if it is not true.
Google "how to work on charisma" and you'll understand that it is mostly about making others feel seen (like OP said, listen to girls, be their friend), being funny is overrated, being well dressed is easy and anyone can do it, having enough money is something most people can do easily if they choose to work hard and sacrifice things.

Yeah and sometimes they are just horny, like men.

>Google "how to work on charisma" and you'll understand that it is mostly about making others feel seen (like OP said, listen to girls, be their friend), being funny is overrated, being well dressed is easy and anyone can do it, having enough money is something most people can do easily if they choose to work hard and sacrifice things.
JayZ has a billion dollars and is one of the most famous and popular people of this generation.
This sort of shit doesn't apply to him, he's ascended beyond looks. Most people arent capable of this and while all that other shit matters, looks are still important

Guys it think hes right I mean I cant women for shit but he seems like he knows what hes talking about

i think the main thing they want is security, social and financial. they ultimately are more attracted to a guy who has a circle of friends, but it's not always. if you have a stable income or had an inheritance check recently, they're like niggers on black friday.

it's probably true though that eventually that shit doesn't matter if theyre emotionally shattered day in day out and they'll leave you for the next man with the weekly paycheck