Im not gonna lie ive never really ever felt shitty or even truly sad over a celebrity death before...

im not gonna lie ive never really ever felt shitty or even truly sad over a celebrity death before. i always thought that it was stupid and cheesy as hell for people to cry over someone they didnt even know. but with kobe dying i kinda understand how some people can feel this way. sometimes these are people that weve come to idolize so much that we get this stupid attachment to what could almost be a fake person. i guess im just confused and surprised that this hit me so bad.

Attached: Kobe-Bryant-Celtics-e1580092304555-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 154K)

Kys

i hope you get the coronavirus, then you might learn what it means to live, not be a faggot.

Nope. Still don't see how you can cry about someone you don't personally know.

Band wagon jumper. Hahaha must feel good to follow everyone else’s emotions

Drop your idoltry and celebrity worship

Awwww, did the media convince you to be sad? Poor little guy!

Look at all the edgy losers here trying to be tough behind their keyboards!

lol its what was expected.

We caught one boys! The libtard took the bait!

He's triggered!

XDDD

only good one
dont even understand how this connects to what i said, me missing someone because they are dead doesnt mean i dont know what it means to live or appreciate my life lol, but okay cool
my whole point is that ive grown up watching him so much its felt like hes been in most of my life
im a celtics fan and big nba fan but okay cool
ok
i dont even know what else to say lol

lol how is this political, fucking weirdos

>me missing someone because they are dead doesnt mean i dont know what it means to live
that's exactly what it means you dumbfuck

>its felt like hes been in most of my life
>celtics fan

Attached: 1567297812772.jpg (680x680, 81K)

How stupid are you? For the record I’m on the Trump Train, asswipe

Took the bait again like fucking retards.

I’d flush Kobe like he was a dead goldfish. He’s just another nog rapist.

Shaq's tribute had me crying real tears. Not really because I have any particular love for Kobe, but seeing Shaq cry about how he never got to truly repair his relationship with him was heartbreaking. Seeing other people cry always makes me cry.

Especially over a nigger rapist

Attached: 1580209374798m.jpg (1024x861, 69K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1580128804620.jpg (720x710, 39K)

The issue with Kobe dying, was that he wasn't some washed up loser falling in a downward spiral of drugs and whores.
His death was from a freak accident and he was part of a lot of projects that were actually worth while.

Look at all those edgy retarded edgelords trying to be hippy and edgy.

What hits us in the feels is that the fucking 13 years old daughter died with her dad.
Imagine the feels the family is going through.

Press F to pay respects to the new Sky King

Attached: Sky King II.jpg (519x967, 98K)

who?

Is that really him?

yeah
always sad when a rapist dies
idiot

kobe's pilot

Also a massive Boston Celtics fan.

R

Damn he looks so normal. Why be a retard and lift off when the weather is bad?

was out of town today so i haven't gotten caught up on the news yet, have they determined why the crash happened?

Hopefully his daughter had time to lose her virginity on the way down :(

Stay classy Cred Forums

Well lets be honest, if your dad is a rapist, you're probably not gonna be innocent for long.

There it is. Cred Forums in a nutshell.

butt

rape

I grew up in la and I never cared about kobe or the Lakers... Or basketball in general. But I can understand people being really sad about this. He was a massive inspiration to a lot of people. I mean his name is a living meme. It was just really unexpected. Personally though I'm still more bummed about Terry Jones death

so you guys only pretend to be retards to make fun of the people who call you retards for acting retarded?

ooga booga ooga

with all these edgy comments youd think this is a pewdiepie video. this is cringy as fuck. why do people on 4 chan always have to display how much of a failure their parents are?

Not happy with the spelling in your post...

Attached: Nazi.jpg (450x112, 7K)

I don't know what to think of him I'd rather have a bennigan's. Guy was better than Michael Jackson

Ok. Hear ya. Accidents happen all of the time. Celebrity dies, it makes the rounds on media, and they sell the fuck out of it. That’s what I hate. Not the dates, but the dashes. Live life to the fullest. Kobe did “squeak by” in 2003 over that whole deal with the whore, which she was but didn’t condone his nig behavior. It’s only January. Many more celebrities will pass this year.

irregardless your gay

Taking off in a severe fog when other flying vehicles were required to be on the ground is hardly an accident. It's fucking stupid.

Who is kobe? Isn't that a type of japanese beef?

Totally get what you’re saying OP. Normally celebrity deaths are literally nothing.

I’m also an NBA fan and grew up watching the guy play. Was a monster competitor.

I’m not exactly feeling enough to be considered sad, but it definitely makes you question your own mortality and the fragility of life.

The main thing of it is the 13 years old daughter.

Is she hot?

She would have been.

Attached: kobe-bryant-gianna.jpg (618x410, 52K)

I miss him so much. I'm in tears right now.

Attached: 83863641_2738865686161896_8067891036682190848_o.jpg (1080x1440, 152K)

It was when Chester Bennington died that I felt shitty. I remember ragging/hating on Linkin Park all through highschool, yet without me even realizing it the band grew in to my heart over time. It took Chester's death for me to realize how much I cared about the band, and him.

I don't watch basketball. I don't even like basketball. However, I let my feelings for Linkin Park help me sympathize with fans of Koby during this time. Hope y'all doing well.

Also because this is Cred Forums: KYS feg

Attached: Problem.jpg (143x161, 7K)

Her daddy was before he got crispy.

I feel that feely feel.

Lots of people die, focusing on a single person is somewhat ignorant. I understand it's sad to see someone popular pass, but what about the other eight people on the helicopter, surely the effects on the friends and family of them will grief lots.

A 13 years old daughter and her friend died. What more do you want?
It's shitty all way around.

So much edge

But seriously why do people on 4chins care about a sports-ball player?

1)he was a sports guy.
2)NIGGER
3)wait what was I saying again?