My ex was cheating on me and left me for the guy she was fucking...

My ex was cheating on me and left me for the guy she was fucking. I got a call from her parents today asking me if I could help her because that guy is beating her.

Attached: 4EDEF6D9-5C9F-42EE-9205-20E9CE9E1EBF.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

And I bet your crawling back to her

and you told them what?

cool story bro

Oh god no. She legitimately ruined my fucking life. Fuck her. I told them I’m sorry that’s happening but this has nothing to do with me she isn’t my problem. This is the best I’ve felt in months

No. She’s not my problem

will be soon enough

I hate people who pretend they're "above" this kinda shit. Congrats OP!

She deserves this

My ex left me for the same guy she was dating before me, beat her before we dated, and after.

Love Is a funny thing....

squadW

Go save her, get back with her, and hold this over her head to push her into doing degrading and humiliating sex acts.

Nope. I don’t want her back in my life. I hope he’s beating her ass right now

hahaha wish you the best man, enjoy

Attached: 1579101456877.gif (250x188, 1.87M)

Sounds like her dad's problem.

Treat em mean, keep em keen

Right. I have no idea why they want me to do something

Save her user you stupid fuk. Now shell b loyal forever cause she knows what will happen if she leaves you....all men are assholes...but u...faggot

Attached: 1580234435016.jpg (664x623, 86K)

>parents beg for ex to save daughter instead of calling the police
Nice roleplaying faggot

Post her noods faggot

They did call police but she keeps telling them he’s doing nothing and won’t press charges

You seem to have a poor understanding of reality. She would accept his help, then do the same shit again eventually.

Or you're just a dipshit that doesnt know what hes talking about.

help her and dont say a word to her when it's all over.
she will feel guilty

Women do not have consciences. The only thing they feel is hungry.

Good for you user! I’m glad you have self worth, self worth is the sign of an alpha male, that and not being so thirsty you’d be willing to take someone back who do easily threw you away.

>b loyal forever
you never had a cheatin hoe have you?
this ain't a disney movie.

Attached: 1570770293003.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

Boomers will always put things off into other people, they won’t come to your funeral and they won’t be their to pick you up when you get fucked up. The eternal consumaboomer is a shitty human being that does not take responsibility for their own actions in raising a shitty daughter.