How the FUCK do I get this 10mm bolt/screw off after some fucking RETARD snipped the head off of it...

How the FUCK do I get this 10mm bolt/screw off after some fucking RETARD snipped the head off of it. I cannot access the lefthand in-tact bolt.

Attached: 20200128_184146_compress55.jpg (4032x3024, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O1nDOAyKAPU
outbackjoe.com/macho-divertissement/macho-articles/car-welding-circuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you weld a nut to it and use a wrench?

With a metal cuter trace a line on top of the broken screw. Then with a flat screw driver pull it out

You are my fucking savior that is a great idea.

youtu.be/O1nDOAyKAPU

If that fails OP you will have to use the first poster's advice about welding, or you will have to drill it out. Good luck my man.

They make tools for that
Even the cheap hobo freight ones work a couple times before they're trash.

Alternatively do as user said. Cut a channel for a screwdriver

Attached: images (4).jpg (214x236, 7K)

Machine operator for five years, fucken mcgiver solutions have save me countless times.

Attached: 3A754EDA-1A83-4571-B8C5-71E3BECEA3C1.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Might be able to drill into it then use an ez-out.. The other suggestions are also good

Have you tried cumming on it

might want to disconnect those terminals from the battery there slick

Yeah if you can see that's what I'm trying to do smart one

Chisel and a hammer. Beat an edge on to it and then utilize the edge. Another way depending on the strength of the bolt is to use a flat head screwdriver and a hammer to create a channel you can turn with the screwdriver. I'd go option one though.

um, maybe try the other bolt on the side first?

This. OP is retard with no father.

>doesn't know basic mechanics
>some retard

putting yourself out there OP?

Yeah, if use a dremel to grind a nice slot in it first and if the didnt work id drill it out. If you drill it wide enough you can almost shove anything in the and turn it out.

also, you could try some jb weld and another bolt...it looks cross threaded, so its going to be a bitch to get out

WTF went down for your battery terminal to melt? Need green text on how you fucked up.

Read my first post you absolute excuse of a human I cannot access that bolt you moron. Did you ever learn to read, you hick fuck?

outbackjoe.com/macho-divertissement/macho-articles/car-welding-circuit/

This but soak it in some Marvel Mystery Oil and whack it once or twice with a punch and a hammer. If it's still not moving, try putting a little heat with a small torch, more on the housing than the bolt. Of all that doesn't work you'll have to center punch the bolt and drill it until it either shatters or you can pulverize it with a chisel. An easy out should work just fine, that's drilling a hole and then threading the hole with a reverse tap. Good luck

use pliars?

OP is trolling. That bolt is harder than the lead battery terminal that it is stuck in.

>Buy a new battery. Problem solved.

Oh ok that's a battery, didnt realize that, my apologies. Heat would probably be bad. So would whacking it. You could still try an easy out or you could hacksaw the connector just next to the post. A new terminal should be fairly cheap and you won't lose much cable. Again good luck

KEK!!!

What did you hook up using the wrong polarity?

Easy out is the best out

Attached: 8060A961-8F98-454C-9112-65E96E219766.jpg (2400x1800, 482K)

Why can't you throw a wrench on that bolt? It's right there...