Pick

pick

Attached: 1489350052433.jpg (1200x806, 207K)

Yellow, its a win win

Definitely blue

Red is a god send
>automatically double your life
>remove inconveniences

purple. join in:

Red because I'm allergic to gluten

Picking anything other than blue is retarded

explain

Blue game the stock exchange

lotto, or as said, clean up on stocks. buy freedom from wageslavery so that red & yellow aren't necessary

Gween

Attached: 849fed376ca88ab1e5ade2ca6ce35b8a.jpg (1500x1500, 221K)

Orange

Grey is my fav

Red not needing to sleep and shit would be a fucking godsend

Red. I still can eat and sleep for pleasure, just not required.
But also pink. I want to watch it all burn.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x179, 1.27M)

Yeah I picked it too I’d use it on sport bets

purple obviously

>lotto or stocks
people in high places are gonna notice if the same person consistently, persistently walks away with the entire cake every time
its just asking for hitmen

Do you know that rich people exist in real life?

that's why you intentionally make a pic related from time to time, sometimes big sometimes small. Do you not know how to hustle user?

Attached: 16.jpg (3588x2360, 413K)

>pick
Fuck you, I'm rolling.

Attached: 1578419652132.gif (245x245, 1.93M)

Red then. Easy. I'd masturbate all day, just like I do now.

Attached: 1579192815686.jpg (640x480, 49K)

did you know the rich still lose money because they dont know the outcomes perfectly?
being able to just go back 1 day and accurately, precisely all-in on bets, exploit stock markets, or get that lottery number every 7 days will attract someone's attention eventually. especially when a single person is doing this like clock work.

red, and its not even close. anyone who picks otherwise is retarded

Red button- A fine choice, but not the best. The strength of this button mainly comes from not having to sleep, doubling the amount of free time at your disposal. Not having to eat, drink or shit is a nice bonus though.
Blue button- By far the best button on this list. Being able to go back in time, even just 24 hours, allows for some insane levels of fuckery. For example, one could go full GTA, robbing places, raping women, killing people, and simply go back in time if it doesnt go well. One must only wait a week before trying it again. You could easily rack up an infinite amount of cash by knowing whats going to happen before it happens, or even conquer the world. The possibilities are truly endless.
Yellow button- The worst button by far. Either side is clearly worse than any other button.1000$ is pocket change compared to what other buttons can provide. Giving danny devito a blowjob is obviously desirable, but other buttons can get you this too. One could simply rape the man and blue button yourself back in time, or force it with the purple button midget army that i will touch on later.
Green button- 500 IQ honestly really isnt that much of a bonus, and not being able to communicate cripples this button even further. I think the blue button's foresight makes this button more or less irrelevant, but that's just me.

Continued
Orange button- Reading minds is definitely useful, but only being able to do it once a day is a bit of a pain in the ass. This isnt a bad button, but i think the blue button does everything this button does but better.
Purple button- At first glace, this button seems like nothing more than a joke. However, proper usage of this button can easily make you an unstoppable force of combat unrivaled by the other buttons. The lack of rules of midget spawning means theoretically you could spawn 1000's of midgets on top of people, killing them. Presumably these midgets would have no life experiences either, so they'd be easy to manipulate into doing your bidding later on, even if they dont start out as your slaves. You could easily conquer the world with your limp dicked midget army.
Grey button- There are no positives to this button, but it wont hurt you either. I guess its not the worst button.
Pink button- I guess you could make the internet objectively worse if you wanted to. Fuck it.

Bump

Idk, sleep is good for mental health, beside I like to have dreams.

im not saying this makes yellow better than another color but there's no rules to how many times you can flip

I don't need to get the lottery every day. I just need to get it once and I'm set for life, and I'll be using the power for non-monetary purposes after that.

I have questions about yellow. Are there limits to this? Can I do this anytime I want?

>running low on funds
>slaps button and Danny D is teleported to me
>its time mr. Devito.
>fuck, not again kid. Look I'll give you the money just please stop summoning me damnit.

green
fuck people

Red for sure. All of those actions are a waste of valuable time.

heh

Blue, test it out the first time. See if lottery numbers and outcomes of sporting events are the same, even if you do somethings different. See if anyone else remembers things, see what electronics save what for you, and if they have to be on you to keep records, etc. Once you have that info, then you go wild. Hit on the Powerball, Mega Millions, or a cash for life game, and get set for life money wise. After that have some fun.

I'm not convinced that the lottery would work correctly. Those numbers are randomly generated using various chaotic systems. Like bingo machines or examining weather data.The butterfly effect could fuck you over, any action that you take changes the starting conditions of the world so its feasible that your having gone and gotten a 'winning' ticket ensures that you don't actually win. We just don't know if your presence will effect things enough to change the outcomes of things like this.
I guess you could find out the numbers, wait 23 hrs 59 min and then set back time to speedrun buying a ticket, but that's about it.

What I would do is keep an eye on the news for people finding gold nuggets or some shit. Truffles, gold, antiques in a storage locker, then set back time to find those things first. Plus, instead of people thinking you're cheating the lotto or manipulating the stock market they'll just think you're Sherlock Holmes.

just bet on a sports game you fucking sperg

>Put an egg in your shoe and leave.
Ok Biff, though again these games have some amount of chance involved. I actually read a study that examined how much skill vs how much luck went in to different games. Basketball and Hockey were the least random while baseball was the least skill based.

red. i hate doing all of those things