Cook at sonic know all the ends and outs ama

cook at sonic know all the ends and outs ama

Attached: full-color.png (420x204, 46K)

Why didn't you hire me. Is it true you can't do your job knowing I'm better. Is the executive shy of me.

we usually end up hiring brain dead high schoolers who quit the next month I really don't know why and yes the executives fear the fry cooks the most we can't feel our hands or emotions anymore

Is there anyway I can lie about deals and coupons in order to get cheaper food? Sonic texts me deals but not often enough.

Mommy tells me to stop eating tendies, because they are UNHEALTHY. Is this true or should I smack a whore

What's the lightest you've seen somehow get off for after getting caught spitting, putting a pube, etc?

It depends on if they're fried, how much of it is preservatives, the dressing/sauce, etc. But chicken is very healthy... to tell the truth a chicken tender that isn't fried is healther than a steak or pork chop

most of the time if you just print out a coupon and say "hey I have a coupon for a free route 44 can I get a ___" theyll bring it out and just throw the piece of paper away never works well for food but sometimes the girls are cool and let it slide also the app has deals on it sometimes

well if you wanna get around it you can legit ask us to make a chicken salad we take the box from the dinner and fill it with the burger veggies and then take usually 3-5 tenders and chop them up and throw them in so you can trick that bitch into getting you tendies

Whats your least favorite menu item?

Where can I buy those cheddar peppers?

Why hasn't there been a chilli dog/blue drink/onion ring combo to promote the new sonic movie?

never seen anyone get off for it ive seen one person get fired for something like this they were asked to leave instantly and I never saw them again basically one of the younger guys was dating one of the girls and they broke up and he was constantly being a bitch about it almost got fired before that for punching shit in the bathroom but anyways he spit in her cheese tots before it was steamed one of the guys saw him do it told him to get the fuck out the manager came over to ask what happened and the guy confessed and was asked to leave I'm sure nothing came of it legally because it wasn't a customer but I think you can get a felony for it idk most people don't want to lose their job over a prank though

Is it just me or are the onion rings sugary? They taste like funnel cake batter to me.

I hate cheese so mozz sticks but my least favorite to cook is hands down the boneless wings we only keep 12 on hand at a time and they take fucking forever to cook also I guarantee if you just went to walmart and bought great value chedr peps and fried them at home they would taste the same

Im sorry for ordering boneless wing that one time....

Can I ask for extra cheese on a sausage egg cheese burrito or are they premade?

I really have no idea we have all that stuff already my guess is they probably have a exclusive deal with mcdonalds that won't be announced until a week or so before the movie

I figured. They just fry them to perfection at my local sonic. I dig the ocean water too.

they are sweet! we use 2 different batters and one is literally called the "sweet batter"

I forgive you

what is some stupid shit you've done. one thing for me is freezing a rag flat and using it as a frisbee

I was a skating carhop last summer. Pretty fun for a highschool summer job, gotta say.

Attached: 8A1ABCA0-EDCE-44AB-BFAC-D2C7620F45F8.jpg (678x600, 111K)

Feels like a missed opportunity. "The Sonic Meal, only at Sonic"

ask away we will literally add anything you want. want them Xteme? want lettuce? fries? the buffalo sauce from the wings? we can do (almost) any extra little thing you want

Oh my god yes thank you!!

fried with love, caffeine and pain killers

tomato slice fights and making gross buckets of water in the sinks to make the girls gag are a regular

tomato slice fights and making gross buckets of water in the sinks to make the girls gag are a regular also like to drop ice on the girls when its slow

car hopping is honestly a great summer time or part time job id recomend it yeah

tbh tbh

anytime :)

how many corn dogs do you guys make in the morning to stocklpile on 50 cent corndog day?

it wouldn't let me post so i added a different one then it posted both for anyone wondering lol

I'm in my car and omw there

its unreal we literally get a shipment of nothing but whatever the sale item is about a week before because 99% of people who come through order 10 corn dogs because its convenient to just spend 5 bucks it can literally get well past 100 by lunch

get your burgie on

Thats exactly what I do. Also, when I was a kid we would order a route 44 cherry limeade or ocean water, dump half that shit out, and top it off with vodka. that allowed us to drink with impunity around adults that had no idea. I have met many people over the years that did the same thing. i guess my question is does anyone at sonic realize how much easier they make it to get fucked up in high school? I would rock a 44 ounce drink that was half grain alcohol and no adult was the wiser

Attached: check'd.png (461x351, 168K)

Used to work at Sonic. Do you guys still deep fry a burger if someone orders one 10 till close when the grill was already cleaned?

How cute are the gals there?

anything but water bottles literally got banned while i was in high school cause so many people did this lmao

nah boss lady would fry us

best thing to get in terms of price and size and worth

my gf works there too so they're the worlds cutest

American dogs are always my go to

You ever had an order that just pissed you off? Also whats up with the car hop classic is that cooked on demand or chilling like mcdicks burgers?

how can I get frree stuff

what is the best off the menu thing at sonic that every franchise location can make but people dont know that they can order?

Fag

Why is your popcorn chicken all bread and no meat.

fucking one of the girls told a customer we could make "ranch wings" so I had to get a freshly washed sauce bucket down open like 10 packets of ranch and squeeze in into the bucket shake the wings and then wash the bucket such a waste just order them dry and ask for ranch on the side were not even supposed to make different flavors because of how irritating it is and the burgers are constantly going in and out so some sit there a lil bit some are fresher the chicken we usually never have already cooked but it takes a lot longer for you to get obviously

we get some orders that are the fried chicken sandwich but shake the chicken in one of the wing sauces I think it was on the menu as a promo a couple years back but I think it should have honestly been a staple

popcorn chicken is basically corporates answer to "what do we do with these pieces of chicken left over from making tenders"

work there we eat free food althroughout the day by just taking stuff

the half price shakes after 8 are the tits when you are high. it always seemed odd to me that they only offer that deal in the summer when its hot but never in the winter when its cold as fuck and nobody wants ice cream

Attached: why.jpg (550x550, 147K)

i remember we just took wings that were too small and just used them with popcorn chicken right at the store

Your tots are dank and burgers are great but the coney chili cheese dog is sooo good.

So just get tendies instead. Thx bro.

they kinda pop up whenever usually like you said the summer or when we get a new flavor they stay awhile though also if youre looking for good snack food while high get tots and load them up with literally anything and everything you like chilli, cheese, ranch, jalapenos, onions, bacon, you can even get a burger patty chopped up and put on there or even ask to get a small popcorn chicken mixed in

we usually just eat the smaller ones lmao

When I get a chili cheese dog, every fuckin time the wrapper sticks to the cheese and pulls it off when I try to take it out.

Why do you do this to me. I had to stop ordering them because it's so stupid.

tyty theyre also easy to make so PLEASE order them lol

i gotchu

i actually dig sonic burgers and the occasional chili dog but holy shit their breakfast menu is trash

this sounds like they had a new guy with fucking brain damage package them its so easy idk how you fuck it up so many times im sorry also please send it back not only are we already not supposed to send them out if the wrapper sticks but by sending it back itll show whatever brain dead baby made it that he cant get away with fucking up 24/7

Ok cool. I knew that couldn't be right.

i agree but not only does it not taste super good but in the morning we keep a thing of eggs heated (exactly like how we keep the chilli) cleaning the egg bowl is the worst fucking job I would choose cleaning behind the fryers any day it takes so long looks so gross and smells so bad wet stuck dried egg is hell

usually if they fuck up like that theyll also give you free fries or something not all the time though

How often do you clean the tea maker? Sometimes the tea is fresh and delicious and sometimes it tastes like it's a week old. I have to go to chick-fil-a or canes for guaranteed fresh tea.

usually its cleaned and swapped pretty regularly you probably just got some bratty teen girl lying and slacking off I'm sorry can we all agree on canes being not only the best fast food restaurant but an all around amazing one? fuck im gonna have to get canes tmr now lol

i actually prefer whataburger chicken strip baskets with an extra gravy so i can drown the chicken, fries, AND toast in it. The only good thing at Canes is the chicken sandwich when you get it on the toast instead of the bun

we cannot be friends im sorry just too many bad times at whataburger

If I came into the store and showed you my tits, can I get free food?

depends if you can navigate the maze that we call a kitchen

whataburger is the only fast food place in texas that has never let me down. ive never tried their chicken or fish sandwiches but as far as burgers, fries, and their untouchable ketchup goes they are top shelf.

correction...they let me down when they sold out to yankee overlords last year.

Yeah canes is great. Never had a complaint about them.

only ever been there twice both times were awful one I was in a more tourist area of galveston and the guy taking our order was so just fakely nice it was so annoying and the second time was just passing through and they fucked my burger up 3 times my friends burger up twice and straight up forgot to make my other friends chicken tender box it wasnt even like i was ordering a crazy meal i wanted a burger with light veggies and no cheese i could have handled anything but the cheese they kept putting fucking cheese on it I dont think the burger even comes with cheese normally? then the manager had the nerve to say if they messed it up again it was my fault like fuck you

chicken finger master race

They consistently have the worst tea and they burn their tendies. Other stuff is pretty good though.

How is the quality of your job and what are your responsibilities as a cook? I got laid off at Burlington because seasonal and I need a new job and I'm fresh out of HS in community college.

My man. I love What-a-burger, Wendy's and Chic-Fil-A. Awesome stuff.

eldritch overlords are going to pull jewish shit soon if they haven't already.

are your eggs real or that liquid egg crap? also is the chicken sandwich frozen pre-fried chicken patties or actually made fresh?

I personally love my job especially when its busy as a cook theres a couple things everyone does like basic cleaning, restocking, cutting veggies, breaking down boxes, helping the girls etc. but theres basically 2 different positions burgers and back swamp/ hot dogs with the burgers youre making patties, dressering burgers, wrapping the stuff you make and youre also responsible for things like toasting bread, grilled cheeses, cheese steaks etc its kinda the more relaxed position but youll prob also be doing dishes and making onion wings when its slow picks up a lot at dinner and the obvious lunch rush with back swamp youre making burritos, hot dogs, wings and all of the frying but its pretty easy just a lot of busy work making sure stuff is stocked literally a brain dead person could fry theres labeled buttons are you making tots? press the tot button its easy tbh also while back swamping youll get a lot of the more sorta custom orders so thats fun youll have 4 main things to do as a back swamper 1. fry stuff 2. stock stuff 3. make orders 4. work the steamer (thing we use to melt cheese)

My kid gets the hot dogs all the time. I think they look like they are 5 weeks old and rotten. What gives with the gray sausage?

liquid egg and the chicken patties are frozen and pre battered but not precooked we have to check them even to make sure theyre not pink if they are they obviously go back down for another minute or 2 before we check them again grilled is pre cooked but not all the way

Oddly wholesome

how tf do you get those foot long hot dogs so fucking long I measured one and it was like 1 foot and a half what the fuck

Went to Canes in NOLA and it was horrendous. I prefer Willie's Chicken so I can get a Hurricane too

I think it has something to do with them being 100% (processed) beef they taste fine though and don't worry we have an entire system to make sure that stuff isnt out of date constantly check the temperature and we only keep the hotdogs for a week at MAX usually and knowing hot dogs especially processed ones they last well awhile lol also as someone who works with these everyday I eat them for lunch a lot if that gives you any peace of mind

love my car hopping cutie :)

could i get the grilled or crispy chicken on a regular bun over the brioche bun or w/e its called? loved chicken sandwiches but always hated that bun.

I'll be damned - this entire thread has pretty much been wholesome and entertaining thus far. Don't see these often, thanks OP

so when they make hotdogs imagine like a tube and then they just sorts seperate them now imagine they just waited a bit before separating them i watched a documentary on it awhile back but honestly they awaken some sorta primal fear in me my flight or fight instincts kick in and man would you look at that out of foot longs better go take those boxes out

im sorry god hates you lmao maybe try a different location as someone whos almost entirely sworn off fried food as a full meal because i smell it all day its one of the few places i get genuinely excited to go to for just eating

just ask we'll put that mf on a hot dog bun if you want

thanks! thats sweet of you to say. working at sonic has made me genuinely a happier person I stay busy I see my gf often I love the guys I work with and its ignited a love for cooking in me even if its just the same few things everyday