Anyone ever fucked a lesbian before?

Anyone ever fucked a lesbian before?

I'll spare the details because they're not very interesting, but basically I've got an open invitation from a lesbian who is interested in trying out dick just to see what it's like. Haven't exchanged pictures yet, so I don't have those to share right now (though I will offer up some unrelated tits for your time), would definitely do that before I accept the offer.

Anyone have any experience in this area? Any advice?

Attached: 1412308844438.jpg (705x600, 36K)

Had a 3some with a lez and her bi friend. Lez was more about the dick than her friend.

I think they're all in denial just like traps. I can't easily get what I really want so I'll try to get something else..

Still a women
Fuck her like one

Had one I fucked a hand full of times, total batshit crazy ultra liberal nut who liked being degraded when she was fucked, was more of a Vick whore than any straight girl I ever met.

I used to hang with this lez couple and they broke up but I remained friends with the one. She started sending me nudes out of nowhere and was the freakiest bitch I’ve ever fucked in my life. She would suggest to do some shit to my ass but I wasn’t for it. But would definitely fuck again. Sometimes it was weird cuz she had little tits and short ass hair so in the dark it looked like a dude blowing me.

She'll lay there and do literally none of the work and then go back to her cunt eater friends to talk about it not being that great. Bet.

Found an Asian 'lesbian' online. We got to talking. She was only into girlsz but loved the feeling of real cock. She had cock a few times before she realized she was gay and not bi.

She had a GF, but id have her come over and we'd fuck. She was into raw/ bareback for the real sensation. She only liked missionary or doggy.

A couple of times she tried to get me to blow my load in her. Only did it once right before she was going to have her period. She kind of freaked out after she came hard while I cake in her. But she got her period literally the next day.

It's kinda fun cause it's taboo and normal all at the same time.

Give her access to your ass, prostate stimulation is awesome.

I had a relationship of about 3 years with a girl who was basically a Kinsey 4 or 5 (preferred girls but had fun with guys).
She eventually got bored with me and hooked up with another woman.
I was in love with her so that kind of hurt. On the other hand, while it lasted, I did get some masculine pride out of proving to her that she was not 100% lesbian by making her cum and giving her pleasure from fucking her. (And once making her cum from fucking her.)

If she wants to fuck a dude, she's bi. My ex fiancee was supposedly a lesbian til we started hooking up occasionally as best friends with benefits. She started saying she loved me everytime we hooked up, broke up with the girl she'd be dating for the past 4 or 5 years, and moved in with me. I fell for her and she asked me to marry her, was stupid enough to say yes. She turned into an obsessed, super jealous psycho bitch about a year into the relationship. Got tired of her constantly texting and calling me, checking where I was the moment I left the house for even 3 minutes for a beer run. Like she thought I'd fuck the store clerk while picking up a 6 pack at the 7/11 if I was out of her sight that long. So I moved out of our apartment and paid the rest of my share of the lease for the year and blocked her on every social media, her phone #.

I know you asked not to provide details, but this is just a warning to rethink hooking up with some bitch claiming to be a lesbian. They're typically batshit crazy violent stalkers.

My conclusion is that no woman is exclusively lesbian, they're all susceptible to dick on some level.

Female sexuality is a joke. Women dont know what they like until they get it.

This on both counts.

There are no true Lesbians. All women are sexually 'fluid' for whomever the dominant party is, man or woman.

I think this is not right... there are some women who just don't get wet with a man.
But I think it's easier for a lesbian woman to get a little bit wet and enjoy a dick probing inside her, than for a gay man to get a little bit hard and enjoy trying to push into a bagina.

This

there's a pretty big subculture of this on tumblr tbh, lots of lesbians into 'correction' play and blackmail/force and stuff related to it

my first love at first sight turned out to be lesbo and I got sad so fast

lesbianism isn't a "sexuality," it's just another retarded thing women do when left to their own devices, like dressing hideously and getting themselves raped. women are designed to be fucked by a man. they enjoy being fucked by a man, even if their brains are all scrambled from years of doing stupid shit and having everyone around them tell them they're valid because the mercury in their gatorade made them a super unique psych major with green hair and a choker, it just takes a good man to stir their loins and all that shit melts away. it's pretty fun. and you can't really blame them for getting all fucked up by our fucked up world. they're like doggos

Bunch of crazy as fuck people in here. Geez.

I'm a lesbian, always have been and always will be. Yes I've been with guys before, but it just doesn't do it for me at all. There's literally zero emotional or sexual attraction at all there.

>there's a pretty big subculture of this on tumblr

There is. For most it's just kink stuff and fantasy. It's not at all representative of what most lesbians think/believe/like/want.

If she's not a hideous old diesel dyke, she'll be one of the better fucks in your life. Dated several lesbians in the Houston Montrose area and in Austin back in the 90's and early 2000's. Here's the deal though: Do NOT admit to any in her circle if she introduces you to any of them that you two ever fucked. A lesbian can get SEVERELY ostracized for taking dick. I had gotten pretty deep into the lesbian scenes I mentioned as a straight male because I never judged, gave fair and extremely balanced advice and solutions but most of all, was a very successful matchmaker and highly effective wingman for dates. It all started because I was friends with a very prominent gay community figure of the Montrose when I bought a house there because it was nice and crime free for Houston then. She introduced me to friends and things took off from there after I attended a few bubble parties at a place called Numbers.

Anyways. Most lesbians do fuck guys when nobody is looking. If they're honest they'll all tell you the same thing: Sometimes the only satisfaction is a throbbing real cock shooting a load into them. Instinct is powerful and all living things answer to it eventually on some level.

My wife is full proper bi, does that count?

No. A true lesbian and bi's are totally different animals. Like comparing a lion to a tiger.

Tuck your sac back when you send her a dick pick.
Maybe find some makeup.

Not me, but my daughter fucked a few guys before deciding to be a lesbian

>was the freakiest bitch I’ve ever fucked in my life

I'll second that. Freaky and horny. Horny and freaky. Have fun, but be careful - their vindictive side is from hell itself.

>. I fell for her and she asked me to marry her, was stupid enough to say yes. She turned into an obsessed, super jealous psycho bitch about a year into the relationship. Got tired of her constantly texting and calling me, checking where I was the moment I left the house for even 3 minutes for a beer run

This is what I mean by be careful. The batshit crazy he experienced isnt a one-off. Its standard fare with lesbians. And let me define lesbian - I dont mean a hetero woman who experimented once or twice in college. I mean those that have had relationships primarily with women... because whether they admit it or not, they hate men. Yes, all men

Very often, they're not sure even when they DO get it. And they're very often not satisfied with "what they want" once they get it, either

Fucked a lez for awhile. She would always want to suck it and swallow. She was amazed by it too. She tayght me some things about licking pussy and the right spots to hit when I would fingerbang her. She was into tossing my salad. I used to love her fat tits with big nips. Fuck her man, maybe learn a few things

I did, we've been dating for 2 years since. Ask her what she likes, not 4chumps.

Also said I was the only one to make her squirt

lol a lesbian whose just trying out dick okay man wooooooo lol that aint a thing because lesbians dont 'try out dick' to see what its like lol that some shit bisexual chicks do lol fuck man

You sound like children. Female sexuality is complicated and poorly understood largely because of how much it varies between individuals. Your generalizations come off as pathetic excuses for being unable to satisfy. When that happens the answer usually isn't to say she doesn't know what she likes, it's to listen better.

I’ll spare all of the details about how it went down, but I did have sex with a lesbian and it was fantastic. She was incredibly tight and consistently complemented me on my huge cock, but I’m honestly completely average. It was a huge boost to my ego and I had a lot of fun with her.

You sound like a feminist

ok hole

How did you meet this lez? At Hone Depot?

ok hole

Yup, children.

bump

Yeah, similar thing to you. Was fun. She seemed scientifically interested in my penis which was a bit strange.

bump

My stepsister is a lesbian and we have had sex a few times. Her mom married my dad when I was an adult and on my own. She is 22, and I’m in my 30s. She dates women her age, but she and I hook up pretty regularly.

Lesbians are close to the gay culture, which includes gays. There are ample opportunities for them to share needles with, have sex with, or exchange fluids with gay men. Your chances of catching HIV increase drastically.

So still next to nothing because he is a guy fucking a girl?

dubs of truth checked

90% of the time this is what happens. the other anons posting are larping

stay away from fags of any kind, they're mentally ill and worthless

>There's literally zero emotional or sexual attraction at all there.

trust me dyke the feeling is mutual. i feel like i can literally smell you through this post and eeeuuugh

faggots are worthless. female faggots are worth even less. you're a waste of resources

gg /gbDhww

Checked, the "she was crazy por my dick" is a shitty larp, I fucked a lesbian, she was laying in bed, 1 blowjob, the worst blowjob that I've received, most boring sex and I didn't even cummed

Good story Rodger, you're a matador lmao

Met a cute little pixie in college. She had a gf at the time. Her gf (who’s a pos that didn’t make it to college) cheated on her the first week of class. We ended up banging because she was angry about the breakup. 18 years later we’re still married with a 10 year old daughter.

I’ve watched her masturbate a cum while watching the L Word and lesbo scenes in movies. She occasionally pegs me with a strapless dildo (watching and feeling her cum while she’s pumping me missionary is awesome). Life is good.

Forgot to add that she can’t give a blowjob worth a damn, but she’ll damn near break my head off grinding on top.

why do men in this thread talk like they were a lesbian before in their life? how can you give advices to OP if you know jack shit about being a gay woman? geez... you just can't believe there could exist a woman who DOESN'T want your small peepee?

Yes ! She gave me CRABS lol