I just got my dick sucked by a random on Grindr

I just got my dick sucked by a random on Grindr
Am I no longer a virgin now?
Does that count?

Attached: 1580162404642.jpg (750x757, 92K)

You had oral sex

So.... Yes?
I'm not gay btw I just turned 21 and figured I'd lose it no matter what.
Does that count though?

And if anyone's wanting a greentext of the encounter I will oblige

give deets you virgin

no and now you have AIDS. congrats

Okay
>be super horny for the last few days
>all of matches on tinder look like shit
>decide to fuck a tranny on Grindr

>earlier today
>get hit up by a tranny
>oyvey. exe
>I decide fuck it
>send a dick pic user
>sent
>faggot is in love with my dick

>decide to meet at Walmart
>I get there, he's already there in a gold Subaru
>Im scared so my dick is smol
>oyvey. exe
>I get in
>tranny immediately starts jerking my dick to get me hard
>fullyengorged. png
>he starts slobbing on it
>amazing
>I imagine its my ex
>blow a huge load down his throat
>smol talk for a min
> leave
>get home, tranny messages me saying my cum tasted good and if I ever need to blow a load heshe is my guy
>I just wanted head, now I'm thinking about my ex

fuck off the dick is a needle
If I was taking hot loads like trannyboi did maybe
but I don't
bc I'm not a faggot

unless a dick went in an asshole your still in the virgin club

also thats gay

Attached: ddb.png (680x456, 444K)

You should probably learn about STDs. Good luck AIDs boy

i wouldnt say oral sex counts, i think actual penetration is needed, so although someone else made you cum, it wasnt penetrative sex.

Sigh
I'm not butt fucking a faggot
I think this is gonna give me the confidence to actually fuck a woman now, so it still a win

You're just jealous of my cum tasting good aren't you?

Blowing wads down throats isn't gay
Eating said wad is

Fine line user

fair enough, good luck bro. Consider lowering your standards until you get some confidence and experience.

No it doesn’t count

And Grindr is for gay dudes and old lonely predators

you got sexual pleasure from a guy touching your dick

look, thats gay. just accept that you did a gay thing and move on

I'm trying to, it's hard to deprogram the robot inside of me but I'm working on it. Thanks user

I know, I just really needed to bust a nut into anything that moved yanno?

out of curiosity how old are you?

What's the old adage?
>it's not gay to get your dick sucked
>checkmate

I'm 21 user, 6'3 260 lbs

no, now you're a faggot and a virgin

Attached: flist.jpg (500x376, 66K)

Another one jealous of my tasty cum?
I'm gonna have to start bottling that shit for you faggots

no but you're now a fag and you have aids

congratulations

Attached: 1451707949058.jpg (512x512, 77K)

Depends on who you ask. Some people say losing your virginity only applies to straight vaginal sex, some would say anal penetration (giving or receiving) counts, and some people would probably consider getting head losing your virginity. To me, virginity really means a lack of sexual experience with someone else, but I'm not religious. I say who gives a shit and just be happy you got head.

you cant convince me that a guy sucking your dick isnt gay

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

You might not be gay but you're definitely not straight. The "I got my dick sucked so it doesn't matter who did it" defense is weak. A straight person would never let a man suck his dick, period. Btw why did your previous relationships with women never get sexual? I was in a similar situation but then I discovered I preferred men way more. Might be the same here tbh.

But I pretended it was my ex
So not gay
Fuck I need to stop thinking about that fucking cunt

Oh I'm happy to finally get that monkey off my back, it was driving me crazy. I definitely feel more confident already. Might just ask out the qt ive been flirting with at work.

yeah dude virginity is kind of weird concept.
There are retards out there who think penetration is literally the only thing that counts and those people are stupid.
Lesbians who never use a strap on and just finger each other arent virgins. Gay dudes who only suck each others dicks arent virgins either.
I will say though, you're going to regret this in a few years. You'll wish your first sexual experience was a little more special, but it wont bother you too much.

I was violently molested when I was 10 and it really fucked up my social life at school, including relationships. I only ever dated 2 women, 1 for like a month and the other for 2 years. The 1 month one was still close to when I was molested (13) and the second was an off and on long distance thing.
It really hurt when I finally showed up and she had barely any interest in me.

I know I'll regret it, but I had to do it.
I couldn't let myself wind up as one of those fucking losers on Cred Forums

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes bitches just aren't loyal, though after all that I can see how you would blame yourself for that. Anyway, good luck with the chick at work. And if you really do have an interest in men that you can't see/accept now, be careful about hooking up with randos off of Grindr. Lots of STDs going around.

Im well on my way to wizardry and I cant say im in too much of a hurry, certainly not to the point of experimenting with another sexuality.
If it was something that was really bothering you this much then im glad you found a way to get off your chest.

Thanks user
Dubs of truth, warning heeded
Those fucking faggots won't stop blowing up my phone, so I'm gonna go ahead and delete it.
I really have no interest in men, they don't turn me on. Which is why I pretended it was someone else.

Thanks user
You're only a wizard of you let yourself slip into wizardry user
You've got time