Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums.

Decided to kill myself yesterday.

Mainly considering sliting wrists open after some aspirin.

any tips for painless death?

Attached: 1580292293782-597801907.jpg (3264x2448, 755K)

There is no painless death. Your brain will panic. Aspirin won't stop that. Even inhaling helium is just suffocation.

Op here. Also been wondering if the bathtube cliche actually helps with something or is it just for shows.

>painless death
>slitting wrists open
The method you have chosen is excruciatingly painful. Don't be retarded OP.

The aspirin isnt aimed towards pain. Thinning blood mainly.

Freezing to death

Less mess, and a warm bath is relaxing

drink bleach
it goes right down
>liek yer mom

Attached: 1574222524506.jpg (752x755, 136K)

I'm waiting. For you to die.

Attached: 01...Sister-Maria-Crocifissa-della-Concezione.jpg (702x395, 253K)

Is your single mom a milf, or do you have a sister? If so how about hooking up user with them since they will need comforting. Be a Cred Forumsro and hook a Cred Forumsrother up.

It doesnt matter HOW you do it!
It matters if you livestream it

Fuck all other anons itt who fail to address this important issue!

Will you livestream OP?
If not, fuck off!

Mail a letter to a relative saying that you are scared, you found your way into an unsecured computer and found some very damaging information on Biden.

med student here. make sure to cut vertically, otherwise you're just a fag that is now slowly bleeding.

slit vertically, take as much aspirin as you can. bonus points if you have tramadol available.

Okay now it gets interesting

Breathing.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (273x184, 10K)

Depression is mental illness. There is no such thing as a soul, spirit or afterlife. Everything you were, are and will be is right there as the vessel.

You kill yourself, you go into an abyss if nothingness as if you were asleep with no dreams forever. That is the scariest thought you could contemplate.

Youre built to survive and reproduce, the two fundamental reasons for existing. There is a problem, and suicide is not the answer. You need to address the real issue and seek advice.

It could be a psychological problem, or could merely be with your health. A diet or exercise adjustement could help with heart rates, blood pressure, cholesterol and can make you feel healthy and help your brain work more efficiently. Then theres talking, that helps as well.

Shut up faggot this is getting fun.

Also rolling for quads
Just hang yourself faggot OP

write exit bag on google you should find a better explanation than mine but its pretty much filling a bag with helium and then you stick your head in the bag and just breathe and soon you'll pass out. Its probably the most painless and peaceful way to go. go on sanctioned suicide its a forum that can help and it has tutorials. god bless user hope everything gets better but i understand

Roll

Swallow a 12gauge slug, dumbass

i was suicidal for a couple years and i genuinely contemplated ending it all as long as i could find a way to do it painlessly. now i’m fine and can’t even imagine having done that because i now realise, even if life seems like it will never get better, it ALWAYS does. committing suicide isn’t an escape it’s just preventing ever being able to be happy again. i promise you if you hold on you will be thankful later. if you want you can seek help but sometimes it makes it worse. but get off Cred Forums for a few days/ weeks coz it’s not gonna make you feel any better. and think about how selfish it would be to die right now, don’t be a pussy. you’ve survived until now you can survive longer.

It might sound good now, but as you’re laying there in the bath bleeding out, as your vision fades and your head goes fuzzy, you will severely regret killing yourself. But it will be too late. Don’t fucking kill you self user.

Meh. Won’t you just pass out from shock and blood loss after a couple minutes? You sound like a huge pussy.