Do you like the history of your country?

>Do you like the history of your country?
>do you feel any guilt for its atrocities?

I’m an ethnic Irish but was born in England and I for one don’t care about the atrocities done by Great Britain, in fact I love them

What about yourself?

Attached: 1A279D56-6645-4136-BE1E-6A5203F38981.gif (337x600, 1.97M)

why in the actual fuck would i give even a fraction of a single shit about any fucking foreign country. fuck you and get off our website go to your own foreign trash.

I am sour coz communism destroyed everything here.

communism is coming back to destroy America soon

Are you Chinese?

same as you, ethnic Irish, born in England. the English are a pack of subservient degenerates.

Go to sleep tyrone, this site is for white people only

Born In England, While I would never claim that history of England is spotless or that the British Empire didn't do so incredibly fucked up things. I don't see the point of apologising for things done generations ago.

I'm English but our history is only good for statistics like how colonialism was good for the nations that kept our institutions and how we owned 1/4 of the world and our vassal states bring it up to 1/3
If I want to read about an amazing history I look to pre Turkish Greeks. our medieval era seems so small scale comparatively and beating spears with guns at 30:1 is only cool so many times

Im spanish and i would conquer and rape those latinas and kill every panchito.
So i guess im not worried.

America really didn't do many atrocities compared to every other country in the world. Slavery is not as bad as genociding and raping an entire people.

oh, really

Attached: american001.jpg (198x255, 11K)

Absolutely and top tier based. Don’t apologise for your country my friend. Never. The British Empire should be praised for what it did, not dragged down by self hating Brits and poos who got conquered for being weaker nations

Attached: A79909D9-44BA-4494-B170-89BBE4F66112.jpg (600x793, 62K)

I'm dutch and we fucking kicked the world's ass during the golden age, and I'm fucking proud of those guys

touche'

I'm born in Australia but luckily my grandparents came here in the 1970's so I don't have blood that goes back to the atrocities that happened here.

Disgusted by them though.

Daily reminder that you will still be blamed for those atrocities regardless. Just because you’re white. Look at America, most of the population got there after slavery and the genocide but all whites are lumped in together just because they share the same race. You will always be blamed.

True. The big fish eats the small one, it's pure nature. Why would we regret ? actually the "strong nation" brings a time of evolution after the conquest, otherwise some of these weaker nations would still be shitty holes

Here's the deal.
I never owned slaves.
I never offed an entire race.
I never wantonly destroyed other's property.
Tell me again why just being born in a particular country makes me a bad person?
I have no guilt, no remorse.
I don't believe that we need to pay back people for shit that...
1) never happened to them personally
2) happened so long ago they have to make their ancestry to demand it.

my dads side of the family has been in Melbourne since the 1850's, free settlers>>>>>>Sydney scumrat convicts.

i feel the same about feminism, dont you?

>Disgusted by them though.
Me too, should have finished them off the first time

White guilt: not even once.

Based. Remember to remain completely unapologetic about it too because that’s how they get you once they see a slight bit of weakness.

Attached: 8D221946-A74A-40E4-90F3-71660317AE9B.jpg (1379x1713, 1.91M)

I'm a sperm whale born in the warm waters off of Mexico. I consider myself a Mexican citizen, but I still hate the Mexican people for all the noise they make and shit they throw into the waters and also what is with their food? Don't bother eating it just put it directly into the toilet.

Family is kiwi though, but since great-grandparents married europeans we're definitely on the whiter side.

Didn't anyone that went to melbourne, first ended up in Sydney?

Nah the white settlers did some really fucked up things to the aborigines.
But killing off the "tasmanian" tiger hurts me more, would've loved having one of those as a pet.

I feel great pride.
I know that the Vikings were terrible raiders, murderers, enslavers but also traders and farmers in a violent age.
Charles XII had his famous campaign, knocking out Denmark, Parts of Germany and Poland. Too bad he went full retard and marsched deep into Russia.
Now I'm ashamed of our military. It has been disassembled in part due to the risks of training "new Swedes" like Somalians...
This immigration from MENA is costing us everything!

Kiwis are white?