I just found out I have pancreatic cancer. They said I only have about a year left. I don’t want to die

I just found out I have pancreatic cancer. They said I only have about a year left. I don’t want to die

Attached: 4FA637F2-15F3-4042-98AF-9AA3E29EAFFB.jpg (793x786, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giZN0ZuDERY
youtube.com/watch?v=tPADSv3XAv0
youtube.com/watch?v=qQKaCTdrmJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post photos of your butt lul

Good. One less pepe posting faggot in the world. We can't exterminate you fast enough.

RIP bro. Have you tried going to mexico to get it removed?

Is that really thing

It’s alright user, remember there’s always a chance for recovery. Enjoy life while you have it unlike most people here. Treat your body healthily and hope for the best. But grow a pair extra and experience some potential regrets should you not do it. Of course I know jack shit.
But still best wishes retard

Youve been summoned to the hereafter to meet the creator and have successfully averted the perils of the Kali Yuga.

Attached: 1494182379130.jpg (529x502, 126K)

What if you remove your ass/penis/legs like in pic related? Sure the cancerous cells wouldn't spread

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

sorry for you hope you can live the rest of your time the fullest

If you're going to go out you might as well go out in a blaze of glory, go shoot up a school.

Now's your chance to take as many with you to the shadow realm as you can. You know what to do cancerboy...

Attached: 1461035322448.jpg (316x239, 17K)

Thos but with jews instead. In minecraft hardcore mode of course.

Do you have anything you wanted to do before time runs out?

well since you're time its limited you can make it worth it, have fun user, enjoy life,
we only have one chance, and you're chance is pretty limited good luck user

A lot. I’m only 26. I’ve barely done anything

OP if you wanna give yourself a good shot, do a 12 day water fast and then keep your body in a state of ketosis (fat for fuel no sugars or carbs). After this take a lot of dandelion root tea, cannabis oil, and the main medicine.... mix these two products together to take daily. Black strap Molasses and baking soda.

Cancer once adapted to glucose as a main fuel source finds it almost impossible to adapt to ketones as an energy source. So when you swap into a state of living off fats it starves.
Cannabis oil prevents spread and also signals which pull varicose veins to it which it uses to feed on.
Dandelion root tea is a powerful antioxidant and kills cancer cells.
The molasses baking soda combo chemically bonds. This chemical bond only breaks apart while being metabolized within the cell. Its like setting off little cancer killing bombs delivered right to the tumor.
Cancer dies in an alkaline environment.

Everybody dies, you just know when you're gonna die. Use the year you have to come to terms with it, I don't expect you won't your last moments alive to be in constant panic and fear

fuck man that's pretty sad
have you got laid at least?

post pics of ur boyhole OwO

i don't believe this would work but if you are desperate try tapeworm drugs. if you don't know what i'm talking about at least google tapeworm drugs cancer

why he should believe you

Attached: Captura de Pantalla 2020-01-29 a la(s) 10.27.09.png (802x124, 28K)

how did you find out?

youtube.com/watch?v=giZN0ZuDERY

I would encourage Op to take what I said and do what I did for the past 10 years and research. That is if OP wants to live, to fight.
But end of the day, we lose nothing.

Doc's will always have different answer's
you'll have possibly longer time. If you really want redemption. Seek those you have wronged and apologize and seek peace.

Attached: 20200129_083102.jpg (370x433, 76K)

I was trying to get hired onto CFD and they made me take a full physical and test and shit and they said something was off and they wanted to do more tests

How do you feel about your ride of being alive?
Did you enjoy the experience of existing?

You can find many vids on youtube that prove cancer can be cured naturally. Do the research

IMO 99% of people in Cred Forums (including mods) especially from Cred Forums/r9k/ and Cred Forums deserve the most painful and slow death. If you OP are that 1% who are decent humans I wish you for the best.
pic related.

Attached: Build wall.jpg (964x1513, 826K)

In all honesty, you are likely to die soon.

There a multitude of things to take into account though. Your overall physical health, your age, treatments, and probably most importantly, what stage the cancer is in.

Pancreatic cancer is pretty serious. I literally hey had an uncle we buried 2 weeks ago that died from it and he only found out about it maybe a month before. My grandfather was in his 70s but was extremely fit and active still, was diagnosed with it, 3 weeks later in the hospital, 1 well later he was gone.

Truth is, that if they say a year, you may only have a few months at best. Don't think about going, just think about (as cliche as it is) living every day to it's fullest. We all die brother, hell any one of us could go before you still, just don't think about the end, think about today and make sure you live it cause when you're gone, you won't care about shit.

Go eat some ass while you still can

Dont proceed with any chemo or radiation that has not cured anyone. It will only make you feel worse and weaken you immune system.

No. There isn’t enough time. There is shit that I wanted to do. It’s not fair I was gonna get on CFD. I was finally gonna have the career I wanted finally make money finally be able to do all the stuff I’ve wanted to and I’ve been essentially told “nope fuck everything you’ve wanted youre done” I’ve wasted my fucking life

Too bad for you family but Cancer can be cured naturally.

There is a Doctor in Texas Dr. Burzynski who has been curing cancer since the 70s here is the info
youtube.com/watch?v=qQKaCTdrmJc

It is something out of your control now.
Something wonderful is in your control though. Your ability to shed your fear of true intimate connection to the people and places around you... as well as to yourself. Have you been camping OP? Taken time in nature and really observed it? You deserve a break.

Keep in mind that protocol I posted earlier, if you feel you want to extend your time here.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Kek, lul, lmfao

Go out with a blast. Take your enemies with you.

Lucky bastard.

Why do the people who want to live die and the people who want to die endure way longer than they should?

Bruh you can beat Sam Hyde's high score

Well you drew the short straw in life. It happens. Not much else to say. Everyone on Cred Forums is already going to hell. See you soon user.