Daily remind you that Jesus loves you, even if you fap to loli hentai

Daily remind you that Jesus loves you, even if you fap to loli hentai

Attached: 560139_228506407260897_203216926456512_367792_1721969948_n.jpg (573x720, 64K)

Daily reminder to OP that Jesus died about two thousand years ago, and probably doesn't care one way or another.

Two thousand years ago, jerking off to little children was also frowned upon in most cases. Jesus weeps a little in heaven everytime he sees you do that

There's no heaven, user.
It's a fairytale, created to control primitive people.

>there is no afterlife
ftfy

>jerking off to little children was also frowned upon
Unless you were Muslim, in which case you arranged married them

Of course there is. Where else would Jesus be between the moment of his death and the moment he returns to this world?

There are actually two heavens, the heaven for humans and the heaven for good dogs

Sorry user, my bad.
I meant to say: "There's no afterlife". Thanks.
Sorry, he's gone. No returns.

Jesus died for all our sins

>posting while baked makes me ramble
Love ya jesus!

Of course he's gone, he's gone from his tomb because he went straight to heaven. We haven't seen him yet because he's from the middle east, and the republicans don't let him get in America
He died his hair pink for our sins

*dyed

He didn't go anywhere, he just came back to life like a typical zombie vampire. That's is what the communion ritual is about, eating his flesh and drinking his blood.

That doesn't sound like he came back as a zombie, that sounds like some fellow cultists snitched his body and ate it out of devotion for christ

Good to know. I love Jesus as well.

I don't give a shit if jesus accepts me he could go fuck himself. If god gives me shit for jerking off to loli in the afterlife I'm going to slap the fuck out of him and shove a cunny pill down his throat.

Attached: 7528398eea6753c2f98ce266c72dc56c-sample.jpg (1383x1000, 168K)

Dude didn't send me a birthday card!

You won't, because Jesus is in heaven and you'll end up in hell

>snitched his body
I didn't say anything about him being a Frankenstein.

You know that snitch means steal, right? Maybe you confused it with the word stitch?