Granite counters

>granite counters

Attached: Granite.png (500x400, 134K)

I wish I got paid to count granites.

yes

poorfag detected

based

>Why yes, I did just get new countertops

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

fuming low incomer

>Yes I'm firmly upper middle class, if you couldn't tell by my granite countertop

Attached: FF3R4zC.jpg (500x375, 68K)

Wait, are stone bench tops for poor fags? I thought they were good and melamine was the povo shit.

Are you a legit retard? Op is saying granite is NPC shit because he's obviously poor and probably has "artisan" countertops made out of old oil stained mildew covered pallets and is SEETHING that he can never afford anything more

Boomerism is a mental illness.

>The artistry of a fine granite top is wasted on the poor. Personally, I decorated my entire boardroom in it

Attached: a0aaa65dafa147fe478d9fa7380ca70c.jpg (464x464, 38K)

>I used "reclaimed" "wood" paneling from an old station wagon to resurface my counter for my breakfast nook.
>thank God using junkyard garbage, er... Reclaimed materials is so cheap! I mean, not cheap.... Unique and interesting

Heh, I bet you don't even have a stainless steel fridge

Attached: im-132360.jpg (640x430, 60K)

OP is devastatingly poor

Nice to have a thread on things we take for granite...

Don't be jealous of my 'ranite tops bro

Attached: image.jpg (865x1303, 150K)

You son of a bitch.

Attached: DogeGun.jpg (900x900, 76K)

I just built a house and did granite countertops. They had some with fossils in the granite. Very expensive but pretty cool

Poor fags use Formica

Poor fags use Formica

Or just saying granite is an overused meme which I agree with because every Karen and John feel the need to have it in their home treating it like some apple brand shit because you wasted extra money

There really isnt any quality alternatives. Quartz is OK, but kinda boring to look at. Some guys are pouring concrete countertops. That makes you feel like you are having dinner in a cave imo

>granite
>not volcanic glass
Pfft... faggots

>Granite is just the best option bro

Attached: Granitehead.png (366x366, 86K)

I highly doubt you have even seen a volcanic glass countertop yet alone have them

I mean, it's better than laminate, but isn't it kinda old school now? Isn't marble or reclaimed wood coming back, or like that resin/wood combo or concrete/farm sink the new thing?

Onyx is where its at

Beware, these are radioactive !

There is always a new thing. You have to be careful to not do anythong too out there or your house might look dated and weird

Wrong

I hear granite from china has corona virus

I have butchers block countertops because the wife wanted em and I could do it for nothing and for some reason boomers lust over them

Are they hard to clean?