I don't have a kitchen scale to weigh these shrooms. Does this look like good dose for first time?

I don't have a kitchen scale to weigh these shrooms. Does this look like good dose for first time?

Attached: 20200129_204954.jpg (1500x1125, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/K6ocjRe
imgur.com/Pu09yiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea looks about right

Ha... shit nigga... you gonna trip balls hard.

Eat less than half that. You eat all that and you're gonna be tripping balls for 12 hours straight

Even just those 2 big ones will do

don't eat shrooms that arent properly dried, you're gonna get sick as fuck

Seriously? I've read that they are perfectly edible when fresh.

fresh mushrooms have a chance of parasitic worms, etc. those pictured arr enough for 3 or 4 people and look perfect. have fun

Looks like a good amount. Would suggest drying them out. Yo'll avoid any sort if unpleasant flavor. If you have some experience with any sort of psychedelic or just had some edibles/really really strong weed, you'll handle the entire bunch. I find it really misleading to inply that getting high on mushrooms is that much of a gamble. Thing about them, if you're not a schizo or just really really fucking depressed, they always elevate you from the lowest point you currently are. Even if it forces you to think about things you wouldn't associate with an enjoyable trip, like past relationships or whatever, mushrooms always give you the most positive perspective in anything. Lately I've realised, that the fist times are almost always the most important ones, because you are exploring the unknown. Enjoy the trip my man. You'll fucking love it.

that will shoot you past the moon my dude
although my min does is 2.0 g before anything starts happening

There's like 10-11 mushrooms in the pic. Mushrooms are like 85% water. Dry them up and you're left with quite an abysmal amount when compared to the fresh ones. This def looks like a good portion for a single person to try for the first time.

isn't that only the case if the shrooms where growing in shit

You're an asshole for trying to set OP up for a bad time. OP, like others said two big ones are fine for a first time. All that will fuck you up.

Go weigh them at Publix

That's really tough to answer. If we're talking about fresh forest mushrooms, like all of the boleti species, 99% of the time you'll find some maggots in them, if its a young one, there might be a couple of maggots in the bottom of the stem, if it's a really old one, it might just be turned into a complete mush by the amount o maggots in them. Usually these maggots are some type of mushroom mosquito maggots, can't remember the latin name for it atm, you can look it up. These are non toxic.
On the other hand, it is always hard to determine wether the soil the mushrooms are growing in is not polluted with some sort of toxic materials.
So unless you know more or less everything about the place you've picked them, the specie itself, drying the mushrooms is the safest way to consume recreationally.

Set and setting is what makes you have a bad trip not the quantity of shrooms. He is correct that once those are dried it would be probably a 4 to 6 gram trip which is not bad at all. You also want to dry them as you fresh mushies can give you stomach cramps and the shits which does make for a bad trip.

I really don't have any reasons to set anyone up. First of all, it's fucking mushrooms dude, what do you expect, getting mildly flustered and giggle a little? This isn't kindergarden my dude. Second, I might be wrong about the amount, but just because they take up a lot of space and are quite large when compared to the lighter, does not mean it is a good amount for triping.
Oh and by the way. I wouldn't take anyones advise on Cred Forums. But that's another topic.

fair I was just asking because I am trying to learn about psychedelic mushroom identification and also potentially looking into also growing them at some point

Where are you located at? Don't need anything too specific, just interested to look up if there are some wild mushrooms you could try your luck picking. Where I'm from, there supposed to be at least 2 species that grow here, the liberty caps, gymnopilus fr. and some other one I don't recall right now. I'm on my 3rd year of trying to hunt them down, but it seems like the particular place I live in dont really have the grasslands liberty caps usually grow in so I guess I'll have to move around a little bit the upcoming season.

Lmao they're not even dried. You're not gonna feel shit unless you eat a of them

listen here faggot, eat half of that if you're gonna eat them fresh, wait half an hour then if you feel like you can handle the trip eat the other half and trip your balls out of you mind, prepare for vomit because fresh

expect 1/10 of the weight of that dried. my guess is 08-1g dried

light-medium first time trip.
eating them like that will make you feel like you drank concrete

Join before it's too late imgur.com/K6ocjRe

This is the guy who gives you bad advice because he has a very high tolerance and/or is a dumbass.

Once I had a fat sack of shrooms. After handing out some portions to my friends there was quite a bit left, at least two doses worth and mostly finer powdery bits. So yknow... fuck it just eat it all now right? Wrong. I wasn't losing my mind but it felt like I was vibrating and had a distinct feeling that I had been poisoned. Not much fun really.

damn these look fucking gorgeous
hard to tell the sizing user, but these look huge so dont take em all

and?

OP should read these posts and ignore the rest of these dip shits trying to set you up for a disaster.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/Pu09yiA

just go away nigger