Does anyone have an inkling of a clue where this piece of shit is...

Does anyone have an inkling of a clue where this piece of shit is? I have a feeling that considering how secretive NZ's government is that this guy has been put to death by like lethal injection or hanging behind the curtains. It'd make sense considering how (Impressively) secretive they've been about the legal proceedings following this individuals case.

I personally think it was a terrible idea to censor the sharing of the video though, I think people NEED to see that shit. If potential shooters (With tiny cocks I might add) don't see the horrific reality of retardation on that level they might carry through with their fantastical idea of how it would play out.

What do you think?

Attached: 190614_wnn_nz_shooter_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Pu09yiA
livegore.com/3741/streamed-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-zealand
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He PROBABLY is in solitary confinement actually, which I think is a punishment worse than death which is what this douchebag deserves. Imagine waking up in a cell with nothing for the rest of your life.

I would assume that people who want to carry out shootings also enjoy watching videos of them.

Who is he?

Oh thats the christ church fella?

He escaped

This is the Christchurch shooter, I think he killed something like 50 muslims inside of a mosque. I'm a muslim myself so I am heavily invested in this story as I could imagine my family being the victims in this tragedy. I am very morbidly curious about the case mainly because I have never seen media outlets be able to keep shooters out of the limelight as well as NZ has with such a prolific attack.

Fuck em.

Not every muslim is blowin up people, just like not every christian is outside of schools with pictures of aborted fetuses on signs

Heavily disagree, a lot of people who carry out these attacks have very delusional thought processes relating to how something like this would carry out. If you watch a lot of these videos, you'll see that by the end of their attacks they are very regretful and a more human side of them comes out but it's usually far too late to do anything about it by then unless they kill themselves.

Well I honestly just wanna see this guy get put to death publically, he wouldn't get the ego boost from being a martyr for supremacy if he gets put to death violently on TV.

Well in this example, its very known that he has no remorse for his actions.

He was asking for a location of the video since it's been "wiped" from the internet. He wasn't playing psychiatrist.

Islam has killed around 250 million people. People are killed every single day in the name of Allah. People like you are the reason why your kids will either be killed or forced to convert.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/Pu09yiA

> morbidly

GTFO Gayman

the guy is mossad
nobody died
its a plot

Oh, it's actually not that hard to find, Here's a link:

livegore.com/3741/streamed-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-zealand
He's playing a ruse, a lot of shooters do this because they don't want to let the victims families "win". I'm sure he regrets it every day. Which is good, I hope he realizes the life he could have had.

Yes I agree that there are a lot of my kind who are fucking retards but the same can be said about plenty of MAGA tards. Regardless, noone deserves to be gunned down as innocent people in a temple they feel comfortable in minding their own business. I think everyone can agree on that.

NZ does not execute people.
To even suggest that shows that OP is educated in the US.
Censoring the video?
NZ is also not like America that rejoices and bathes in it's own feces.

Well I agree that America likes turning serious crimes into fetishized reality shows. However would it be too nuts to suggest that NZ created special circumstances for this individual considering the shocking and rare nature of his crimes?

>Yes I agree that there are a lot of my kind who are fucking retards but the same can be said about plenty of MAGA tards.
This is bait, right?

"Someone does shit so I will fuck everyone because I am Murrica"
Another reason why people hate you.

Look I'm not trying to delve into politics here, believe whatever you want I don't care. This is about the NZ shooter, regardless of any racial tension or absurd prejudice we can all agree that there is nothing even %1 morally justifiable about Christchurch's shooting. At the end of the day we're all the same physically and nobody deserves to die especially in that fashion.

>NZ created special circumstances for this individual considering the shocking and rare nature of his crimes
How is that even true?

Are you literally a muslimloving faggot? Shit, I can even understand when some faggots like niggers, but muslims? really?
eat shit and die

>piece of shit
you misspelled hero, sandnigger loving cuck

I see it took all 12 years of your life to come up with that one. My wife's muslim and her ass is better than anything you'll ever experience in your life.

From what I've observed from living there myself and studying it's politics, they aren't as fluid as America with their justice system. It's a crazy theory sure, but it wouldn't be too nuts to suggest considering how topsy turvy their justice system is.

>I'm a muslim
Kek, go and fucking pray to your imaginary piece of shit allah, fucking faggot. Yeah, btw, I fucked your whore of a mother on the back of your shitskin goatfucker muhhamad, you filthy muslim shit.

Just in the last 4 days 50 people have been killed in muslim attacks. That's excluding people killed by migrants in europe. Try again.

So I hope you realize I'm as much of a edgy loser as anyone else here on this forum therefore none of that offends me in the slightest lol.

I don't look at that religion the same way a lot of other Muslims do, I see it as a positive energy that be used to create good communities of good hard working people. I don't even follow the commandments.

>considering how topsy turvy their justice system is
Compared to what?

you sound like a degenerate

Muhammad is a cock gobbling, goat fucking, child molesting faggot and allah loves pork chops and is in love with a pig

And that's horrific, but it's absurd to suggest that out of 1.8 Billion muslims that all of them are like that and that there aren't huge chunks of them that are as intelligent and fun as you or me. I sincerely hope you overcome your prejudice and don't see things in such black and white viewpoints (No pun intended lol)

Why are you focused on his dick size? You don’t even know what it is. You know arabs have smaller dicks than whites right? Y’all are like Asians

And for you to be fixated on his dick means you’re likely a closeted fag Muslim. They should throw your bitch ass off a building

And for the record you Muslims commit more atrocities and terror than any other in this day in age. It’s constant for you. This is just a deflection

"Not all Muslims are terrorists, but just about all terrorists are Muslims"

Well I don't gurgle Allah's cum I just like the community really. Muslims get an absurdly bad rap because of the retards that represent them. Think how fat MAGA tards represent republicans, pretty annoying right?

>huge chunks of them that are as intelligent and fun as you or me
First off, I'm not fun nor smart. Second, islam is a death cult. I am not saying all muslims kill people, but islam is an ideology that encourages violence against non believers, whether that being sunni vs shia, or muslim vs infidels. Where there is islam there will never be peace.

I would attribute that to the sheer density of the population of Muslim dominated countries. It's just more prominent in those places, though I hope you understand I'm talking about Americanized or civilized muslims here, I do not excuse extremists in the slightest

I'm white and also you sound mentally stunted lol, how many potato chips have you eaten this morning?

It's a big world sparky. More people died in the last 4 days from gun violence in American v American shootings.
So wtf are you talking about?
Should we ban Americans for being a violent people?
I'm good with that. Gets my vote

No, the same can’t be said for trump supporters

You Muslims kill and terrorize at an insane rate. It’s not even comparable. Not at ALL!

David wood at acts 17 apologetics is exposing people like you

Go eat shit and die once again, filthy shitskin. What are you even doing here on Cred Forums? Muslims hate freedom, muslims hate gays, muslims hate christians and any other people who are not the filthy muslims, so what are you doing here on the website full of all those people? Go to a mosque or wherever else you're hanging out, and stop posting your bullshit you brainwashed brainlet.

He checked you on your lie and now you wanna change the subject huh ?

Very true, I think it as a religion needs a complete reform. Peaceful hardworking muslim families that are accepting and nice (Which believe it or not is far more common then the media likes to project) are some of the best people you'll meet. The culture is fantastic, the women are plentiful and have the curves of a goddess. The food is to die for (Not with bombs of course though lol).

They censored the video because it shows that most of the people he shot were already dead.

He’s speaking statistical facts and you call him a racist?

You were the one calling the white shooter small dicked simply for his skin color lol go fuck yourself you closeted faggot Muslim

Its quite sad that we will never know how many lives he saved

Attached: 1552956997579.png (796x662, 280K)

>More people died in the last 4 days from gun violence in American v American shootings.
Mostly gang related, not raiding villages, killing healthworkers, kids, etc to promote your god. Try again.

Well again man, I'm not an extremist and I don't excuse those people but there are plenty of muslims that are perfectly good individuals with amazing brains. And no, plenty of them do not hate gays or christians, and even if they do there are plenty more people in America who hate those subsets of people.

Believe in whatever religion you want man, it's all love.

h

You Muslims are the fatasses. Ramadan makes Muslims gain a lot of weight too, they pig out . You don’t even do it right you greedy bastards

You’re a white dude criticizing other whites dudes dicks lol you’re such a faggot. You converted to make yourself feel relevant?

I hope there will be another holy war and all the dead shitskins will be covered in pig skin

Wow, 250 million, and I'm guessing that is since Muhammed's days? How many lives were destroyed by the Christian monarchies of Europe from the fall of Rome until the end of WW2? Tiny in comparison, I'm sure....

"nice Muslims ?" how about Muslims in Nice

Attached: the road to muticultralisum .webm (256x320, 1.91M)

Islamic sharia law orders faggots like you to be thrown off buildings

Abu Bakr literally burned fags like you to the stake. Bitch

Fuck the allah, muhhamad and all the brainlet muslims, I wish them death. There are no "peaceful" muslims, they are all animals.

yup

Attached: 1543363549207.webm (640x360, 220K)

Ooooo got me, you called me a bitch on Cred Forums :(

Yes, there are retards in every culture and islam can be a bloody stupid religion, but to insinuate that all muslims are this or that is plainly absurd and uneducated. As a muslim I don't give a shit about some violence that happened 4000 miles away in some shithole country, I care about innocent nice hardworking muslims who are good people that get profiled by dumbasses who live in the stone age.

You must be American because facts escape you
>Mostly gang related
Seriously?

and pedos dont forget about Mohammed's 6 year old "wife"

Attached: child-bride-afghanistan2.jpg (352x269, 28K)

OP is not all love he is extremely offensive

>As a muslim I don't give a shit about some violence that happened 4000 miles away in some shithole country
Fucking pig. You are not a human, you are a filthy pig. And once againe there are no "innocent" muslims, or "nice" muslims, if you believe in all those fairy tales for retards then you already on the path of terrorism.

How can you compare backwoods Trump supporters to Islamic extremists? Not even the same playing field lol. I can’t go on liveleak and search “MAGA hat sporting trump supporter beheads libtard infront of family”

is this the mosque guy with writing all over his guns?

I wish I had vids to hand of people killed by Americans from 30k feet who had never lifted a finger against America.
But now they will.
That is what America does not get.

op mad because his skin is the same colour as dog shit kek
what a terrible life you must live

My point is that letting extremist dumbasses represent entire groups of people is very dangerous and uneducated, we can agree on that right?

Yes

Mohammed was a medieval warlord a mass murderer a paedophile a torturer and a thief who instigated nearly 70 wars in his own life time you are in a death cult

Attached: kokito-2-por-web.png (1024x459, 797K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8.

never forget this and similiar.

Islam is cancer

People? Which people? Muslim terrorists are not people

I'm white though lol

Wot?
Mohammed is from Appalachia?

She was a whore on the street. Our prophet offered her a place to live and she allowed him to kill her and eat her after her death. Problem is that she survived gods prophets death

We do not believe or accept submission Islam cannot be allowed to exist or human civilisation will fall

Attached: 1574452050384.jpg (526x608, 106K)

This is probably what you look like lol how does it feel knowing you'll never touch a woman

Attached: ugly-fat-man-eats-pizza-sitting-sofa_8353-5503.jpg (626x417, 63K)

You are literally retarded then. It's like being white and listen to nigger rap about gangs and shit

He's more likely connected to intelligence and free.

It doesn't matter how I look, you brainlet, the more important thing is that I'm not a brainwashed muslim tard.

Excellent troll. Put this exchange on your CV. It will be better than whatever other shits you have on it.
Good luck getting a living wage on the US job market.

Thank you for that explanation and showing these good people the reality of your religion

Attached: 1552957330859.jpg (1024x659, 79K)

And yeah, touch a woman? Have you ever seen a face of your "woman", retard, that covered all the time with some sheet

Nah I'm not retarded, pic below is me. I'm actually a decently popular chopper rapper on Youtube it's funny you say that.

Attached: yeah bitch.png (2000x1400, 1.16M)

dont be silly

Attached: donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg (873x491, 232K)

hahaha that pic.
Like this does not happen in America.

You’re just a white diseased faggot with a Muslim fetish , real Muslims would denounce you . Not all white Muslims are like you either. You’re a kaffir and You actually taint Islam

He’s a white homo

Pregnant?
Show baby or just murrica confirmation bullshit

stop being racist

Attached: 1578942566962.jpg (640x640, 80K)

You shouldn’t call people brainlet and stunted either you judgemental closeted fag kaffir control your disease

Definitely a closet faggot fake Muslim

>kaffir
Here we go, you see? That shitskin is already wanna blow me with some bombs. Religion of piss my ass

the chances of her surviving the birth are zero

Attached: 1543364396719.png (593x445, 356K)

An hiro

Whatever man, All you guys are proving is that the GOP is genuinely full of stunted manchildren that can't hold a single conversation without swearing like apes lol.

Fuck off sandnigger raghead

nah its not a rag its a small sheet folded according to religious teachings the correct term is little sheethead

Attached: 1550968885048.jpg (960x754, 171K)

I'm not even from states you dumb shitskin, you think only republicans hate you? Islam is a worldwide disease like cancer

I can't believe Cred Forums has so many retarded underaged leftist faggots. In case you morons aren't aware, Islam is a barbaric ideology founded by an illiterate, pedophilic, middle-eastern, desert-dwelling warlord named Muhammad who married a 6 year old girl when he was in his 50s, raped her when she was 9, and ordered the beheading of 600 Jews in one afternoon. I'm atheist, but contrast Muhammad's life and teachings with Jesus and it's not hard to understand how Islam is so backwards and why so many muslims are shit people with shit ideas and backwards culture.

Yet we have virtue-signalling faggot leftists who defend Islam and muslims vehemently, while at the very same time shitting on Christians and their traditions and beliefs. Hypocritical weakling.

Fuck Islam.

>Believe in whatever religion you want man, it's all love.
>slay the unbeliever
>death for those who leave Islam

Why are muslims such lying counts?

when you get right down to it leftisum is a form of self loathing

Attached: 1552957291289.jpg (750x518, 74K)

Maybe he didn't read the quran.

because decent behaviour only applies to other Muslims

Attached: 1544483339347.jpg (641x607, 87K)

Americans are good, productive and civilised people. Most sandniggers are brainwashed religious retards.

Tell me, where are all the muslim Nobel prize winners? Islam does not produce intelligent, civilised people.

or maybe he did

Attached: 1544483263901.jpg (960x726, 143K)

Very punchable face

Kek, fucking savages. And some people irl literally asking why I hate muslims, I need to show them this.

yeah its a beard thing

Attached: 1566859092750.jpg (640x853, 91K)

the last bit is most pertinent you literally cannot believe anything a Muslim says because his religion tells him to lie to you

Attached: 1576176318990.webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

This.

Attached: Nuke+Islam.jpg (600x418, 43K)

>radical Islam
Nope. That's just Islam.

Not only that but scholastic consensus states that the Quran permits lying when confronted about the practice of Taqqiya. They are literally instructed by God to lie in order to protect their religion, and to lie about the fact that they lie.

This. Leftists are mentally ill.

Hahaha I mean just look at that picture. You know just by looking that these people are brainwashed inbred retards

Btw inbreeding is a huge problem in Islam, especially Pakistan because Muhammad approved marrying your 1st cousin.

Even when they dont lie their actual beliefs are pretty horrific

Attached: 1543364605194.jpg (480x480, 52K)

arranged marriages are pretty fucked up as well they just dont understand freedom/personal responsibility

Attached: _55651342_010807233-1.jpg (624x351, 34K)

So what he did was bad. But if you actually read into his weapons literally had names of children woman and other victims of rape or murder by Islamic hands this man is a hero... GOD CAN'T Do ALL THE WORK. Just like muslims believe all united states citizens are infidel. All Sand Niggers are trash to us

Source?

Cred Forums last summer

Attached: 1562543091850.jpg (634x476, 118K)

I was a shia muslim and used to bitch about the oppression of muslims just like you do. Later i realized that people like my nigga Brenton are the only ones who can save the human race. Fuck off with your Quranic degeneracy

Fuck Islam, and fuck leftist. And fuck what Cred Forums has become.

We hate niggers here, sand, taco, and rice ones a like. In fact we hate everyone.

honestly the solution to islamic bullshit is probably athiesm. Christianity is just bland Islam.

I wish I could be killed like that. I really want a quick clean death right now

cheer up user it might look bad at the moment but i guarantee you are having a better day than that zebra

Attached: 1578860905233.png (640x591, 748K)

thats a happy looking crock

yeah horsemeat dont taste great but its gotta be better than this

Attached: 1542570999628.jpg (683x835, 149K)

SO?
That does not respond to the post. Weirdly out of context
>Seems like copypasta from other people posts

If they didn't want the fight brought to their doorstep, there were a dozen things they shouldn't have done in the first place.
They shouldn't have bombed our embassies.
They shouldn't have attacked the USS Cole.
They shouldn't have flown those planes into those buildings in New York.
They shouldn't have made videos taunting Americans over casualties and claiming credit any time anything bad happened to an American overseas.
They shouldn't have taken prisoner and decapitated American journalists.

You want to allow the worst among you to run riot in your lands, feigning ignorance and victimhood? If you want to let outlaws and degenerates hold sovereignty over your lands because you're too intimidated to fight back, go ahead. But the minute it starts affecting our people, our allies, and our national interests, our problem becomes yours, and you will be held accountable for your cowardice and indifference.

I will not hear a single word about civilian casualties (an inevitable consequence of war) when those same civilians failed to even attempt to stop the elements we conduct strikes against.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

Hopefully they disembowel him on livestream

Daily reminder: Islam is right about faggots.

Also, Muslims are all child raping scum. The only reason you cunts would be defending them is because you're interested in kids. Why don't you learn to fly by jumping off a building?

good point we should concentrate on those things we have in common

Attached: faghate.webm (960x540, 1.94M)

Bump