Lets discuss the Merits of nude sports

Lets discuss the Merits of nude sports.

The ancients used to sport nude and we only dont today because of modern modesty culture.

Sure some sports may need or should have clothing but most do not.

What do you guys think?

Attached: rastlin.jpg (400x226, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/medium.com/amp/p/350a58e3e5d6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's gay enough as it is, we call it no gi. Something perverse I fuck better for it

I honestly couldn’t care less if they do sports nude or not

Also that dude is giving me uncomfortable thoughts and confusion sexually ...no homo

It would make transexuals in wrestling even more entertaining.

If you have a problem with clothing, blame the Christians with all their puritanical anti-nature bullcrap.

Do you wash your underwear? Do you share your underwear? Cloth furniture and nudists is equivalent to sharing unwashed underwear with dozens of people. Clothing is not just for "puritanical" modesty. Its also about hygiene

Facts

The way "real" wrestlers are grabbing each other's packages, if they start wrestling nude it wouldn't be any time at all before the mat would be covered with dicks and balls that had been severed from their bodies.

Towels.

I bet OP would love to be the janitor on duty after a wrestling match

With mass media, photography, and air conditioning there are many more downsides today. There was also a strong ceremonial religious element to Grecian nude athletic competitions and we do not have that same element today. Greek attitudes towards nudity were more relaxed in general (in some circumstances, creating a context where it was more acceptable.

You sound like a closeted homo

the greeks also sodomized young boys during their mentorships.

Pederasty was predominately Athenian upper classes as far as I know, but more or less yes. Not relevant to the discussion however.

In the 1980's Swedish female swimmers competed at the national level completely topless.

No just pointing out that the geeks had a skewed view on sexuality so using them as reference isn't really the best.

That's one point of view. You'd be surprised at the nuances, but I don't advocate it as a system.

no they didn't

Most public and school pools made boys swim naked as late as the 1970’s

That’s why “watching the local swim meet” became synonymous with “he’s a creep”

>Most public and school pools made boys swim naked as late as the 1970’s
No they didn't.

What a disappointing thread.

Attached: vlcsnap-00642.png (720x544, 522K)

Lol they did, public pools and public schools some until the 1970’s look it up nigger

Most schools ended the practice before ww2 ymca’s and pools ended it in the 40’s or early 50’s but some held on until the early 70’s

It’s a weird piece of Americana that we have all collectively forgotten

What you wanted more spread wrestler ass?

relevant

No, they didn't. I swam in many public pools and the pools in public schools the 1970s, and nobody was naked except in the lockerrooms. There weren't even rumors.

You're just spreading lies and shifting the goalposts.

That's the way nudists do it. But the act of using towels acknowledges a hygiene factor to nudity.

Try rock climbing nude sometime. Get back to us on that.

I’m not. Just because you didn’t have this happen to you does not mean that it didn’t

Here is one of many articles. As I said most of this was done by the 1950’s but in some places it was until the early 1970’s

google.com/amp/s/medium.com/amp/p/350a58e3e5d6

No, it doesn't. Towels acknowledge hygiene is a factor, but so does underwear. They're just different solutions, for different amount of clothes. It's not inherent to nudity, it's inherent to having a body.

>modern modesty culture

AKA “culture”

Being civilized, having a culture, means being less like animals.

>some sports may require or should have clothes but most don’t

Learn to read and get back to me

>As I said most of this was done by the 1950’s
No, your first post said "Most public and school pools made boys swim naked as late as the 1970’s" Now you're claiming it was in the 1950s, with maybe a few incredibly rare holdovers in the 1970s.

Completely fucking different. That's called moving the goalposts, and makes you a dirty liar.

>Being civilized, having a culture, means being less like animals.
That must be why your gf left you

Boys but not girls?

>you left out the word some

So sue me you Symantec fagot

Some schools DID most didn’t. I’m sorry my language was not precise enough to properly reflect your limited annecdotal
Experience

Now calm down and watch tucker Carlson Boomer

appDOTunseDOTcc / #ba2a9f60

discord gg/9qn8WF

Well that would just be inappropriate hahahha

But yeah lol. Originally I think it was both segregated by gender but then people found that too inapropriate so they let women swim clothed but men has to stay naked for decades

I had very extensive broad experience, and it didn't match your broad and false generalizations.

And McAfee you.

>Symantec
God Damn

>Boomer
You burned him good!

>kids in the 1970s
>boomers
today's kids clearly can't do math

The only people who would support this are gay. Let's stop pretending otherwise.

Boomers were kids in the 1970’a

I gave you a link your anecdotal experience is worth as much as your ass

0 you idiot nigger

You only say that cause you worry the nude wrestling might spark something in you, that you’d prefer remain hidden

The kids in the 1970s were Gen X, faggot.

And your link disproved your claim, saying it ended in 1962.

>I can only read one article

I’m not making this shit up google it you braided twat

And NO the kids born in the 1970’s are gen x but if you were a kid/teenager in the 1970’s aka the kids on high school swim teams you’d be a boomer

My dad is a boomer born 1960 he graduated high school in 1978!

Are you a brain dead retard or just hopped up on too much pain killer

Boomers have a big problem with solipsism

If you don’t know what that means look it up fag

Once again, you're moving the goalposts.

You said most kids in the 1970s, then you changed it to the 1950s.

Then you kids, and now you've changed that to high schoollers.

You absolute retard. Gen X starts at 1965 and goes to about 1980, so the oldest were 5 years old in 1970s, and the youngest were born throughout the decade. In other words, they were all kids in the 1970s.

In contrast, boomers are 1946 to 1964, so the oldest were 24 in 1970, and 34 in 1980. Even the youngest were 6 year old at the start of the decade. Mostly adults, with some teens, and very few who were younger kids.

I bet your boomer faggot dad who grew up in the 1960s is embarrassed how you turned out.

You are fucking stupid nothing you said disproved anything I said you are simply arguing about being more exact

Shove it up your ass

You've moved the goalposts so far you think you can claim victory without even noticing you've shoved them up your ass.

Show this thread to your boomer dad, maybe he'll do you one final favor and beat some sense into your ass.

Real wrestling is full-on gay to begin with. Nudity can't make faggotry more gay. See also any grappling type "sports".

Also, the desire to watch semi-nude dudes manhandle each other is a little suspect in the homo department. It also doesn't attract a lot of intellectuals.