Why are Democrats working so hard to solidify Trump's support and running pathetic candidates to virtually guarantee...

Why are Democrats working so hard to solidify Trump's support and running pathetic candidates to virtually guarantee his reelection?

Attached: 1517637565915.jpg (984x1024, 84K)

Because it is written.

Because Democrats haven’t figured out yet that black people don’t vote. And gays and transgenders make up too small of the population to matter.
So they pander to people who don’t affect the outcome of elections. White people that have jobs and families are the ones who vote in huge numbers. They decide the elections and democrats don’t give white people with jobs any reason to vote for them.

Why are republicunts running damage control this early? Scared faggots.

NO QUID PRO QUO

NO QUID PRO QUO

NO QUID PRO QUO

OK, THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO BUT ITS NOT ILLEGAL

WHAT ABOUT BIDEN

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY

WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT

>White people that have jobs and families
Guess that disqualifies you, virgin.

chance of dong's reelection: 0

Democrats have giant brains. Trumptards are too ignorant to grasp the vastness of liberal intellect.

Yeah, and it's more baffling that they're trying to character-assassinate Bernie. The leading candidate in polls against Trump.

Bernie can do it, if the Democrats would kindly step out of the way, thank you.

Because dems are Fucking retarded

democrats can't do anything but parrot other people's ideas; the ideas that make them feel good about being accepted by them. it's all about acceptance for them and democrats pretend to accept anyone. they're the neediest people, emotionally and socially.

Untrue. It's impossible to be a Democrat, intelligent, and intellectually honest simultaneously. Otherwise you wouldn't be a Democrat.

Democrats are too busy grasping at everyone's guns. NIGGER

I'm starting to think it turns them on to lose.

It's about virtue-signalling to their base for the smarter ones, and throwing an emotional fit for the stupider ones. The really smart ones knew it was a bad idea overall to begin with, but had to go along to appease the large numbers of easily led idiots.

None of this matters as much as dismantling and fucking over the Uniparty permanently. This is something both those for and against Trump can and should agree on. But I do not know what the next steps could be. I fear there is nothing that can be done at all.

Exactly. I used to be a Christian (incapable of critical thinking) and I was a conservative just because I grew up around conservatives. Then I went to college and became exposed to different points of view and it really opened up my mind. Now I get drunk, masturbate, and smoke weed every day, and it's fantastic! I love all of the social liberties that I can partake in thanks to generations of critical thinkers and cultural leftists!

Its like a cuck being humiliated. Then they get to go hone and jerk it to being oppressed

Every fuckin' time Schiff and Nadler open their mouths, they are creating another 1000 Trump voters.

Attached: 681958.jpg (550x819, 210K)

Yeah who needs standards and why should Republicans hold their candidate to a standard if Dems give a shit less about holding theirs to one. I don't think we need a President btw.

Why can't you take the 5 minutes to photoshop that image to fit the new election

Attached: 1580330863234.jpg (240x250, 7K)

It's because they don't learn. They did it in 2016 and they are doing it now.

I'm not saying Bernie could win. If he was the candidate, he would most likely lose. But to rig the election in favor of Warren and Biden is fucking retarded. Not only are those candidates highly unfavorable to most Democrats, they can't lead for shit. Biden is too fucking old, whenever he speaks, he's sounds like an old fart at a retirement home. The on the other hand you have Warren, who again, is just trying to gain sympathy votes because "I'm a woman!" Just like Hillary did in 2016. Everyone knows Warren is just a snake and a liar, she lied all her life about for heritage to gain the system and she lied on national TV to make Bernie look bad, when he didn't do anything.

I think most people are now starting to realize how awful the Democratic party really is and flipping sides. I'm finding this election more hilarious than 2016, seeing these dumbasses destroy their whole party is the best thing to happen to American politics.