Decided to hang up the tendies and give up based NEET life and become a wagecuck

>Decided to hang up the tendies and give up based NEET life and become a wagecuck
>pay to have decent resume made
>start looking for jobs
>they are all shit
>fast food cashier
>70 hr a week line cook
>10 hrs a week retail salesperson
>fuck this
>finally break down and apply to a shitty job pushing shopping carts
>nothing
>call after 3 weeks to see wtf is going on
>"user, we received over 200 applications for that position. Unfortunately we chose to move forward with a more qualified candidate.
>qualified to shove metal carts towards a building
Should I become an hero?

Attached: 1518410677167.jpg (125x125, 3K)

No become a truck driver instead. Im a dropout loser and make 70k a year .

Just get a shit tier job and search for better jobs while you got a shit tier job.
Do this till you become pressident.

Attached: 1280163251763.jpg (300x301, 52K)

This

and then become replaced by automation.

Better than what OP is doing now.

Just keep applying. I'd be willing to bet that 99% of shit tier jobs like that just pull an application out of the pile and say "this is the most qualified one". So just keep applying until the RNG syncs up for you and they pull your resume out of the pile.

>get a shit tier job
>implying I am able to get literally any low end job

I work in law enforcement and make 113K before overtime. No college. You just gotta have balls and score well on the civil service exam

Go to a restaurant (in person you cunt)
a proper one, the nicest around
go ask to wash dishes, leave your CV and number
at some point the junky working there will nod off and miss his shift, and that's where you come in
work hard, learn to cook, and do your thing
fucking hard knock life, but beets NEETdom - trust me

Faggot copper. I hope you get hit by a bus

>being a cop
kek you also have to be a little eagle scout fag who never dropped acid or got laid ever

>wash dishes
fuck that also cooking is suuuper easy to get into for a reason- it's shit. There's good money to be made but there is absolutely zero work-life balance in restaurants. Good cooks will be working 12 hour days 7 days a week and the better you are the harder it will be to get even one day off a week

Bump

being police is like being president, you just need to really really believe you're right and other people are wrong. so fuckign easy.

You are weak. Curl up in the corner and wait to die, let the fucking shit tier junkies get what you couldn't in a month of sundays. Alternatively grow a spine.

agoraphobia is like a plague today. people get addicted to their media devices and stop actually working on their social skills.

so now you're competing with every other fucking loser like you for all the loser jobs.

either fight harder, or work on yourself so you don't need to work a loser job.

also there is nothing metaphysically "wrong" with killing yourself. it's just there are literally infinite other way better things you can do once you're not AFRAID TO GO OUTSIDE YOU FUCKING LOSER.

>it's shit
this is the thing
as someone who's dropped out of life, what the fuck else are you going to do
and I mean physically do - I cook at a 3* michelin joint and enjoy the food I make on the daily
sure, there are cunts, the hours are fucked, and the pay is a joke
but what else am I going to do - work in a fucking office like some lemming? slave away for some corporate entity or the state
nah m80, no thanks

i mean i get what you're saying.. I did literally what you're describing years ago though- walked on to a dishwashing job at a super busy restaurant. Worked my way up to cook and eventually was co-managing the kitchen. It sucks. There's nowhere to go from there, the pay is still shit, and there's people that do that for 25 years and make maybe two or three dollars more.

Attached: 1518410446179.png (772x439, 371K)

Attached: 1506164450964.jpg (900x900, 95K)

Learn to program automation and then jobcuck all the noskills faggots who work shit factory jobs.

>Learn to program
>implying mommy and daddy will pay tuition

get a two year cert. and become a Radiology Therapist.
Alternatively, volunteer for Habitat for humanity and learn how to build houses