So this guy dateraped my autistic sister in brussels. apparently he lives an hour from brussels. what can u find out...

so this guy dateraped my autistic sister in brussels. apparently he lives an hour from brussels. what can u find out. im aware ur not my personal army.

Attached: e74d3007-28aa-474b-a1b1-7c086610ae15_1550926623774.jpg (240x240, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/sirbird299/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bum p

Bump kill Chad

uh, bait?

is this a LARP? And where you got the picture from

>im aware ur not my personal army.
Then you already know the answer. Moving on.

Normally I am NYPA
But fuck

We aren't
But im bored so, I guess I could try to help
you know anything else about him? Like name,age etc I'd expect so considering you have a picture of him

Nypa faggot

Details, user?

Admit it,your retarded sister came buckets

I can console your autistic sister - drop her contact info, I'll set up the date for the'rapy sessions

Yeah but she wouldn't with you.
And that is the point.
>nvr kiss user posts floppy edge

Doesn't appear to be bait, Reversed image searched it and nothing came up

Bump

Know his name or anything?

sure thing refugee

NYPA but autistic people should unite against Chads. Pleaee provide any more info on the subject.

i need more you cock head

based

about 17 or so, dont know much wasnt there. apparently hes on the way to being a civil engineer? idk much more guys.

Post pic of your sister. Tits preferred.

stop being a retard and give us more info. ask your autistic sister his name/house, if she doesn't know she shouldn't have given him the chance to date-rape her

ok, give me a second ill phone her up

bump for interest

we need as much info as you can give us. i'm talking full name, age, location, current job, anything that can help us track him.

also note that as you said, we're not your personal army. we'll happily leave on the first sign of you not cooperating with us trying to help (which is somewhat rare anyways)

the'rapy,
Kek

Attached: 1580336044125.jpg (494x358, 34K)

cant remember his name, got taken to a hotel in brussels and raped there. woke up knew she was raped he had gone. shes such a fucking idiot and is now going to therapy. i wont lie i got mad asf in the moment and posted the pic here with the slight hope the pic was enough. and even a reverse image search does nothing so i dont understand.

Bump

where did you get the picture from?

I met a man in Brussels
He was really small, not many muscles
Sister asked do you speaka my language
He just held her down and fed her a cockmeat
Sandwich...

figure out where the picture is from.
if you can't figure it out, then sorry op, but you're just gonna have to shove your thumb up your ass because there's nothing we can do.

This

cringe, but my sister plays a lot of computer games in her room and he wrote some profile down on her phone and said to add him. idk what game or whatever but the profile is faceit. com/en/players/SirBird .. i guess he must have forgotten that he planned to daterape her and gave his profile or just doesn't care. she showed me the profile and his picture is of him

now we're getting somewhere.

right, i'll scan through his steam, see if there is any information or something we can use to identify him.

Maybe someone add him and pretend to be interested in playing vidya with him? Or is there any other way to find out more about him?

there you go, op! this is big information and you're starting to not be retarded.

we'll get on it see how far we can get

for now, monitor the thread

that was my plan, i just sent him a FR on steam, I'm going to ask for his Discord and see if he has any linked accs

steamcommunity.com/id/sirbird299/
Fucker is playing CS:Go right now

thank you kind anons, honestly. my sister has been taken advantage of a lot of her life and it's sickening. i hope we get a hot lead and this isnt a waste of time because if it is, i'll feel bad for wasting your time.

everyone, don't spam FR's, he might suspect something
let me go first

no such thing as date rape fucko.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This thread has my interest

okay guys, remember. it's best to see if he'll admit to fucking a chick recently before trying to continue further. if any anons friend him/get close and start talking, it'd be best to see if he'll admit to fucking someone. if this ends up being the wrong guy/op lied we'd be harassing a guy for no reason

Bump for curiosity.

this. but ofc he'll admit to fucking someone. also if he has a conscious he might say no he didnt, act as if the rape doesnt count as fucking someone to make himself feel less guilty in a way.

like you have the power to do anything lmao

anyone got any response from him? my FR is still pending, might try to contact one of his steam friends and see if they have his disc or something

Bunch of fucking children playing games.

Go to the police. Unless your sister is a liar.

His Steam profile says he's from, "Tsenre", Belgium, but I can't find that name on google maps, maybe it's another name for Tienen? (I heard belgians have a few different dialects)

I noticed that. But 'Tsenre' is in the name slot. otherwise it would be formatted as the flag then 'tsenre, belgium' so i guess his name is tsenre or what?

"therapist" this thread might be legit

Attached: 31861b10df6d82972f92fae3ee14f57c.png (347x178, 18K)

oh shit sorry I'm dumb as fuck

No dude. His name is Tsenre

Ernest, his name is Ernest guys. Backwards

Or its Ernest backwards

Best post ever. 14/10

holy SHIT

Do you guys think its the same guy?

Attached: 20200129_200657.jpg (1080x1001, 273K)

Do you know the name of the hotel?

where did you find this image/what makes you think this could be him?

We need more resolution to match the two moles on his chin

Does he study civil engineering? If so, he's probably a student at the 'Vrije Universiteit Brussel'.

Impossible, he's white

Did he just remove Tsenre from his profile?

Tried to check for sirbird and ernest in case something popped, but its not, one of his steam friends has this profile pic so dont follow that lead

Yeah he did... Something's weird. It's like he's leaving weird clues. a past name of 'therapist' wtf? and then removes his name. wonder if he's in this thread.

well the next step would be to see if you can find an ernest enrolled at the school.

Is there a way to get his ip or something from steam? From what I hear you can do that if you can get him to answer a voice call, or if you play some game on the same server with him

yeah that is kinda weird..

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Needs repeating ...

But you still asked, nice thinking.

dude maybe it's op trolling us

>inb4 we get casted on "you dont fuck with cats season 2"

Dibs on john

what's that minepi link in his bio? i can't open it, maybe you can use that

Can't find anything myself, consider this lead dead

it's a link for some cryptocurrency that doesnt exist anymore

Is the town of Antwerpe near brussels ? I reverse searched and an instagram page called "Anterpse Brouw Comapgnie" came out

About an hour drive, but I don't think a 17 yo has a car. That said, he could've intentionally met up in a different city and catch a train

that is Augustus Finch

Meh, I drove when I was 17.

well this is in belgium, and the country isnt huge. I hope this isnt Op fucking around with one of his mates

either way, that sudden uncalled for namechange really made me doubt this whole thing - why would he suddenly change his profile info while in the middle of a game?

Maybe he got a shitload of FRs ?

He wasnt in game when it changed. I checked his faceit and he lost 2 games in a row, probably came off clicked around his profile and changed stuff. Idkkkk

Ok now we know his first name is Ernest and he lives either in Antwerp or Brussels, how can we use fb to our advantage at this point ?

gg / udafJ2x
post anything u want

I’m glad that happened

Or its some rando nice guy you have a beef with. No way for us to know. Fuck off back to Own Brand France.

how many of you sent him FRs?

I was checking who he was playing with to see if I could find any information that way and Faceit said he was in the middle of a faceit game 5v5

this is exactly what Ernest would say!

You guys know that this I probably just someone trolling their friend or someone who's just salty they lost a match to this guy right? Come on.
"Yeah he gave my sister his steam profile to contact him on".
Fuck off.

Attached: image0-4.jpg (540x540, 69K)

Post pics of sis

OP trolling?

ok ernest.

aight im calling it, fake or not, the bunch of FR's prolly threw him off and we blew our shot

OP most probably trolling

this. Don't ever trust the OP. Honey Pot.If he responds and you let it be known your infirm in some way then go ahead.

Attached: Secret_cult_is_death.jpg (263x377, 31K)

Sorry SJWs I warned him some faggot on the internet is trying to ruin his life instead of going to the police like an adult. Better luck next time OP

I cum in a tard down under

fucking nice

i didn't send him any FR i let this guy do it, and there weren't many posters when he did it

that's true, i'm almost convinced this was a troll
such a shame, i was cooking up a great lie to hand over his disc to me :/

kek imagine if OP is trolling but the guy in pic rel is actually a rapist

well i wasted an hour of my life for a troll, good job

There was no shot in the first place. Some faggot lost in a match in csgo and for some reason is butthurt enough to try and frame me for fucking an autistic chick. He gave you my fucking steam profile for fuck sake you absolute retards. Seriously guys think about this fucking scenario. An autistic chick. Steam profile. It's just an insult turned plot to frame me into being a rapist because I had it as my name at one point. Get a life losers. How could you fall for this shit?

LARP

it's Cred Forums, the fuck did you expect?

What the fuck did you just say about me?...

Someone post the rest pls, am on mobile

this isnt the guy but whatever

Op we need your Steam history. Prove that this is not the case or it just might be you next.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm not replying here anymore you losers got trolled hard leave my fucking profile alone or I'll go private. Fucking retards.

do it, prove that it's actually you

Sure man, ur not getting away with it this easily. Wij weten uw tent wonen dus let maar op

The fucking state of Cred Forums these days.

People are actually believing this clearly bullshit story. OP making some shitty sob story up to fuck with someone they don't like.

Idiots.

Attached: 317.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

This thread has been a shameful episode and all the 15 year old hackerz should have their fedoras confiscated as punishment.

Needs to be some ripened buttocks and some juice boxes placed on the top shelf.

broo

I am amazed a silver is capable of doing anything

This chad fucked OP's crush, not his tarted sister.

itt redditors spend their day off on Cred Forums

This is why I poop for so long.

she probably loved every second as well kek

Attached: nice.jpg (680x440, 19K)

He looks about 14 hardly Chad

LMAO your sister got pumped and dumped by a manlet

kek