What does Cred Forums think of my paintings? I badly want to get into art college...

What does Cred Forums think of my paintings? I badly want to get into art college, but those cucks in Vienna keep telling me to improve my technique.

Be honest Cred Forums, should I just do something else with my life?

Attached: munich-courtyard-residency.jpg (900x670, 83K)

Have you considered getting into politics?

In all honesty though, I really like this painting. I can't paint half or even quarter as good. I love the shades of blue, the shadows and the orangw in this painting.
For those who don't know, Hitler painted it.

the windows look flat

I couldn't get elected, maybe I should try to write a book instead. But I can't think of a subject to write about.

Heh, you're doin' g-great, Adolf...

Why don't you listen to them? I'd start with the roof btw. That was the only area that stood out to me as having a hint of sketchbook cross hatch. Looks beautiful but yeah if theyre standards are higher... go higher. And yeah there are always other careers if you want something for sure. It's up to you in the end.

Unimpressive
Poor perspective

You seem to have creative flair. If nothing else, try to channel your deepest emotions into something. Have you tried writing?

theyre also out of level with eachother

They're by Hilter you fucking halfwits

>thinking everyone doesn't know that
user....

The Jews

Something must be done about them painter!

The perspective is super fucking warped lol.

Hitler was a really shitty painter.

Attached: hitler-art-painting-gettyimages-1035607974.jpg (620x393, 76K)

Still, if he was born 100 years later, he'd be able to become a Patreon lolcow and make money through "art" like Chris Chan

Great job, I appreciate the strong, aryan strokes. You'd make excellent breeding stock.

There's a faggot like this in every thread

that was done on purpose to mock the governments' lack of perspective in waging war in the 1910s

Adolf'd make even more money wearing a tiny thong while making an ahego face, like belle dolphin

Lol Adolf Hitler was the president of Germany in the 1930s, he was a politician not a painter retard

>literally posting hitler's artwork
nice b8

Welcome to Cred Forums frind

Before I read the text, I thought: this looks like Hitler's work: nice enough but the perspective is off.

Funny that.

Attached: PopArtNazi.png (804x804, 622K)

kinda makes Picasso's Guernica even more of a brazzen insult

Retard

you could use a ruler to check out the perspective and the whole painting looks like he prepared it with a pencil and a ruler, just saying faggot, your eyes are broken or some shit, might be super aids or corona
at worst it's your brain that's fucked, get it checked out

Damnit you took my line.