What’s on your mind, user?

What’s on your mind, user?

Attached: E455DA5F-4C37-4CA0-A532-2BB46550849C.jpg (474x711, 66K)

that i'm bored shitless and need a job so i can do drugs until i go to school and get a better job that allows me to do more drugs.

My dick stinks.

Attached: kingbun.jpg (400x400, 28K)

i need to poop, cant wait.

What drugs do you do
Same

I am desperate for help to go to Cleveland clinic or Mayo Clinic

psychedelics weed nos alcohol and cocaine or adderall if i can find it

Life is a lie

Attached: download.png (284x177, 8K)

I was bored like that when I quit my job couple years back. Learned Italian with my free time. Still keep up with it even with 2 jobs and now working on Portuguese

Why?
Nice
True

I realized a few days ago that my last remaining friend hasn't texted me in like a year. Guess that's the end of that.

i think i wanna start killing again

Extremely comf pic, OP

I hate niggers

Why didn't you text them? In other words, why must they initiate?

Can't find a job even though I'm apply everyday and somehow bomb every interview even though I say the right things.

are all persians lazy fucking useless individuals?

digits of truth

This isnt reddit. You dont use "them" as a pronoun on a singular person. The default is "him"

Did everything right only to learn I did it all wrong

Attached: depressed-190904-800x450.jpg (800x450, 47K)

this is a really good question

Lol imagine not being MGTOW

Working on my book. Eugenics: god's plan for the white man

Because he should at least told me what was up. We didn't have any argument or falling out that I can think of. Ghosting like that is a bitch move, and now that I realize what's happened it doesn't seem like there's much to salvage there. Still is sad though.
On the other hand, all my other friends have faded out of my life too, just further back in time, so the problem is obviously me. But at least have the decency to shoot me a "fuck you, asshole!", right? The lack of closure just janks me a bit. Thnx 4 reading blog.

Had the same problem for two months at least now. Currently living off of saved money but it wont last forever. I hope to find decent job soon but I'll end up wage slaving for shit money probably just tu break even. Keep trying user, I know i will.

>imagine projecting this hard
Who hurt you user?

Attached: download.jpg (1160x774, 119K)

You're the sadfag in this thread looking for pity from 4chins

Gf hasn't shaved her armpits in a while and I feel like I'm starting to enjoy them.

Would you say that you, tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter?

Attached: buff.jpg (474x316, 24K)

Lulz I never asked for anything, merely answered ops question

Kek, I set myself up for that one

Attached: ygrzcj6rdg31zx5rn8u2.jpg (728x485, 19K)

He never said his friend was male. English doesn't work with French gender rules you moron. But thanks for the contribution.

If your last communication was left on read then I agree. But if you just haven't spoken in a while then it's nbd

Meant to reply to