What is a good DSLR camera for beginners?

What is a good DSLR camera for beginners?

Attached: flash.jpg (2500x2500, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Nikon-DX-Format-3-5-5-6G-70-300mm-4-5-6-3G/dp/B07GW23M7T/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=nikon dslr kit&qid=1580344125&s=electronics&sr=1-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nikon I guess. Depends on your budget...

like 600-700 USD i guess

d3200 or d3300

what's the difference?

I think the d3300 is just a newer model with like wi-fi or some shit.

I was considering them when I was considering a beginner dslr about four or fives years ago so those are actually pretty old but cheap. I think they're like $300, and if I was on a 600-700 budget, I would get a budget dslr and spend the rest on some lenses. Probably newer shit out there but not sure what's new in them since I don't keep up with t hem a nymore.

Nikon D40
Decent lens filter/cap would be my first purchased accessory.

used.
Honestly get a used one, all big manufactures way underestimate shutter actuations.

Canon Rebel are great cameras, don’t need to go crazier than that. I bought the mirrorless last year and love it

canon if you plan to grow, nikon is you want to stay put, and sony/pentax is you want to meme yourself into faggotry

Also, one of the places I'd use in combination with what you pick up here is photographyblog.com They have actual sample photos taken by a professional so you can see the image quality of different cameras.

It doesn't matter, get the best for your budget and a little secret....ditch the old....get mirrorless. Youll be ahead of the game. Mirrorless is the future, the near future at that.

i dont think the 3300 has any connectivity, which was a reason I went with the 3400 myself. The bluetooth/snapbridge makes it really easy to send photos to my phone or computer.

Nikon's 3000 line overall is really good for kind of the "prosumer" market. They'll all allow you to take great photos.

I started with the Nikon D3300 a few years ago. For like 300 bucks I got the base camera plus a kit lens and it's honestly one of the most accessible DSLR's I've used. It was highly recommended to me in 2016 and 4 years later I think it still holds up. Picture quality is pretty nice on it too and it served me well during college

it's def the future but as an oldfag I cant get over the lack of a viewfinder

so should i get an expensive camera or a budget one with great lenses?

I bought a used Pentax K-3, I love it

Dumbfucks ITT.

Canon Rebel lineup is fucking garbage unless you’re a 26 year old woman named Lucy or Kylie and want to take selfies for your stupid Instagram.

Don’t buy any Nikon unless you’re doing nature photography.

Canon 7D - 8D and even 80D are perfect photography cameras. Learn to use those and you’ll be a pro in no time.

>$600-700

Attached: dfI7TkajDo7MO+nnLnV4focChR6eA9BZXSPeeuLvydoy5l6szyTcLvMWC3rVoznTm+GD5Pdu6Lgr5pCvBqtScVWHmv4MQl+eLT83 (209x241, 8K)

>Thinking that $700 is a lot of money

Okay poorfag, You need to leave your parttime McDonald’s job. You’re not in highschool anymore.

I'm not op faggot. Just admit you're a washed up over the hill illiterate Canon product marketer that sucks at his job.

Kek, keep slaving away from 9-5 making $8 an hour faggot

op here.
quality camera or budget + good lens?

Wait, I have to go up the basement stairs for the bathroom and more Coke. Mom said no more piss jars. Be right back tho

Take a picture with timestamp with your garbage gear and upload it you pos.

No right answer man. Gonna have to make a shoice for yourself on what you want.

How important are night shots and zooming to you?

>Canon

Attached: 1399786057983.png (398x531, 207K)

your cellphone idiot. professional people shoot movies on them now.

night shots i haven't decided yet.
zoom is a priority.

Like a far zoom? if that's the case you probably gonna need a budget dslr with leftover money for the lens. As far as I know beginner kits only have small zoom range.

amazon.com/Nikon-DX-Format-3-5-5-6G-70-300mm-4-5-6-3G/dp/B07GW23M7T/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=nikon dslr kit&qid=1580344125&s=electronics&sr=1-3

would probably be a good option. The extra zoom lens isn't too strong, but I'm going to assume a really strong zoom lens is way more expensive and out of your budget.