Did Empire and Dynasty get nuked again? Lark? Thor? Anybody out there?!

Did Empire and Dynasty get nuked again? Lark? Thor? Anybody out there?!

Attached: download.png (227x222, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord._gg/MAqxfZx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump!!!

Haven’t heard anything from anyone, NY gg/wTwYAa

Has anybody heard anything? Warrior here

Any new cords out there?

im curious, what is this

Who else is out there? I have heard nothing since it went down this morning

Deadpool here

Did both the discords go down? I never joined the verify discord

Any other mods out there?

We will have to wait and see larkus did see he wasn’t sure if he’d make another

Yes they both went down. I had an account for each server and both servers and both of my accounts got nuked.

The only cords I've seen the last 2 days are the same annoying "invite for access". My account got nuked when empire did too. Sent Thor a message/request but haven't heard anything

When did he say that?

TrentWaters reporting in. Where can I dump the nudes?

Kingdom was up for over two months...damn shame it got nuked

Broooo are you out there somewhere?

When he made the verified, said he was busy now that anonib was back up

Thor made the verified not Lark. Are you a mod? Name?

You mean anoncommunity? (Use to be anonsharer/anonorg) Has anyone ever gone premium?

Thor was running point on the short lived last one. Lark went MIA

Anonib.ru

No anonib is back, its anonib.ru. Lark is from Louisiana and I only see one thread posted on there so he can't be too busy with it.

Its a nudes thing

Dont bother waiting for a reply no one will say anything but the discords keep getting shut down so kek.

Attached: trxxx.webm (640x480, 1.96M)

Thor was running Empire strikes back. Lark made Dynasty later that same day. The idea was with two, one verified and one not, we wouldn't get both of them nuked. We have a rat somewhere

Maybe you should stop linking the discords and explain the situation friendo ;)

what the fuck is wrong with you creatures

I'm not linking. I only bumped links that Lark said to. How else are we supposed to all get back together?

Ah, a bunch of sweaty faggots hoping to blackmail some local love of theirs... Sad.

But consider this, the links are posted and nuked pretty quickly, however multiple people are asking what the situation or for an explanation to what is being shared, explain and it might stop.

They nuked my whole account for posting there. Did that happen to anyone else?

Something like that making out its some big secret when its just a bunch of neckbeards fapping into mountain dew bottles engrusted with cheeto dust imagining that they'll speak to a real female instead of spying from a distance.

They'll get there soon dont worry.

Yes. Just create another one with fake email

Damn not a lot of activity

Anyone else??
Should be at least 5 more from here

Ah thats 3.

Attached: you-i-like-you-meme.jpg (625x352, 43K)

Another one is open now, switched up ut thatll be gone in a sec too

Mine too. Had been contributing a lot too. The last one was nice. Lots of newer stuff

Attached: x.webm (640x480, 1.79M)

Attached: 1532793786285-b.gif (320x207, 636K)

Attached: 2E6B63AE-2651-4F90-A27B-BDAE5D1B1833.jpg (480x640, 104K)

Nah they're verifying now, probably wont be accepted but if youre already in youre about to get nuked again. Enjoy the ban fuckos.

get cucked by discord coomers hahahahha

Deleting pussy ass bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-021444_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 378K)

Another cord?

What is your obsession with getting cords banned unless you were banned from said cord for not following the rules and you got banned?

Now me and you both know that its not just discord. Deadpool

Shits n gigs

Still waiting for the explination

You're saying that it has switched platforms?

The explanation for your ban? I don't know, I can't speak for all mods but I always gave an explanation

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-000219_One UI Home.jpg (1080x2220, 1.06M)

For what all this is.

Constantly.

What’s the new platform or are you not at liberty to discuss

This Is more then nuds wtf?

Scroll up.

Attached: xx.webm (640x480, 1.75M)

Well it was just discord for me

So basically a couple guys had a discord with some edgefag material, and someone who keeps getting access to the sharing platform keeps nuking and banning threads and accounts being created.

Noone will give any back story or information so itll keep happening till someone does.

Ditto, I don’t know what other platform was used

You been banned yet ;)

So because you never joined and saw what we are talking about, you feel the need to have the cord banned? That seems pretty stupid. You would probably like the cord quite a bit.

There really is no back story for it just a godsend

Im all up in there just waiting for a backstory bro

Explain.

Amen

Im on discord, just not into this secretive bullshit share and share alike explain the situation and maybe things will stay open.

Attached: Screenshot_20200130-023349_Discord.jpg (1080x2220, 61K)

You would have to talk to the man himself to find out why, none of us can speak for him

And around and around we go.

There is no secret! Join the cord the next time someone posts the link. Anybody can join

All that I can speak for is that it was a good thing created would love another one to be made

Theres currently two open as well as another platform, but its about to be shut down cos noones giving any background.

They'll get made wont last long till someone spills

Well I know none that are open or another platform

Oh good.

What exactly do you want? What kind of background? How do you know there are two open?

Some explain?

Just the story, share with the class.
what is the context of whats being shared theres obviously some big secret about it as people are on the beg for links (which is making it more the funnier to get them shut down) Red pill TLDR what is being shared etc. And i just know. Also know that whoever just opened another.

There is no secret. Just join! Nobody has made another so I think you are full of shit. You like nudes? Then join

Whos nudes ;) context baby. Share with the class.

And yeah there is.

Lol he’s just keepin everyone replying and entertained honestly this is a long as discussion now

Probably some cp shit

Absolutely not. Instant ban for that shit.

Attached: 20200130_030007.jpg (699x1243, 281K)

ooh, edgy!

Ew what's with all the traps

It's your parents dude =\

Banned again?

Kek I love you fellow trolls

Kingdom here boys.

Link incoming who wants it?

This is Thor. We got nuked. As far as I know we’re going to make one but going to hold off sending it out for a little while. We’ll keep you posted. Let the heat die down.

Let's have it!

Me

Noice.
On the level whats this all about i missed what happened i cant get anything out of the trolls how tf do i actually get to the link.

We’ll figure it out when we get there. Someone got through the verify server and in to the the main server and reported it. It went down shortly after 4pm EST. We will rebuild but we’re not going to go public with for a little while. Us admins are regrouping in a server and going to figure out a plan and we’ll keep you posted. We all appreciate this community and how you like to be in our servers. Without you we wouldn’t have the community. For now stick to the boards and watch for a post. Thanks everyone!

Fellow mod here (Warrior), please keep us updated. Thanks Thor. I'm out of the loop, lost out here in the wild again. This shit always happens while I'm at work.

That's not kingdom though, so consider this whomever posted this knew exactly when you were about to announce that you were going to make a link etc, literally typed and posted at the same time as you. So how about you be nice and let us all in on what it is that the discord is based on, what is it thats being shared and just a little context. or your fun might be ruined for good, theyre obviously inside your inner circle, really gotta amp up that security budski.

Attached: 20200130_032207.jpg (1080x727, 303K)

Ah man I love you guys

"Me and the boys made a thread and posted a link the contents of the discord was.... (this is where you explain as to what it is being shared that no one can seem to mention) few words. Thats all it is and your next one wont be banned.

Yeah. We’re considering that is possible. We’re looking into leaks. But I don’t tell you how to do your thing so don’t tell me how to do mine. I can’t swing my hammer here but I sure as hell will in my cord. The admins have regrouped in a cord to figure this shit out. That’s as much info as I’m giving.

So what’s your cord name white knight?

Ill litterally say wassup in the dis if you spill the beans right now, how else did i know that you were about you making a new one.

Honestly feel like I’m watching tv rn the plot thickenssss

You discord kids are so cringe. Look at yourselves, for god’s sake. Reporting all of you dumbass kids for using signatures

How else did i know about kingdom when his name hasnt been mentioned.

Or admin cord was made 30 mins after the nuke so idk what to tell you man. I don’t know what information you want to know. We’re sure we have a rat in the admins and looking into it. If you are in the cord right now why not have the balls to say your name?

Tbh its gone past that, more than once someone and not jist me has asked for a little context and theyve got none just vague references to discords and some pics that were shared. THOR or one of the others needs to give a little insight for the people who missed the first postings.

>using reverse psychology to find out who the rat is
Hahahahaha.

Seriously what are you looking for exactly? I’ll answer whatever questions you have. Just ask them intelligently.

Ive just said i will literally speak i the discord and out myself to you, when you give information to the people, stop the "its a godsend' bullshit and just out and out explain what it is you want them to see, if its nudes then nudes of who? If not then what?? Simple explination and ill leave the discords and shit alone. Theyll stay open.

We literally all want to see tits....holy fuck give it up all of you....

dude whatever app that is, it's fucking gross. make your font smaller too. what the actual fuck is wrong with you nigga?

Attached: 1579046340811.jpg (180x233, 5K)

It works bro i cant complain.

FLORIDA SERVER

.gg/t9Kgej

Kek theres more of a story than that.

What do you mean nudes of who? It’s set up by states, countries and b threads. We’re not looking for anyone specific. We’re just there to have fun.

Bye bue florida server ;)

are you slav?

Attached: 1579113500774.jpg (326x257, 20K)

And...? Its not taken you two hours to admit that, people are begging for the link. You "werent at liberty to discuss" remember?
So why all the secrecy?

That rat is xxch04. The dude who got banned from all cords for being obsessed with this chick and making cringe posts on here

Attached: 4D141A29-866D-433C-A407-06F6E1BBEF8C.jpg (701x659, 91K)

English, I made the app bruh.

They use these cringelord discord servers to collect, save, and horde nudes. Naming the girls, creating creepy ass stalker profiles on them, etc. Its honestly pretty pathetic how much time, energy, and enthusiasm some of them put into it. They create in-groups and compete with each other, raiding each other’s servers, doxing each other, and attempting to flaunt whatever e-clout they trick other nerds into believing they have.

If they don’t want to talk, they’re probably just the type of autist who actually believes they’re in some kind of elite group of nude sharing retards. First rule of fight club type shit that only teenagers and basement-dwellers of the highest order are still entranced by

Wrong.
How would he see the inner circle chats if banned ;)

I thought it might have been that fag. Some dude called him out on his shit on a state cord and the mod banned him then he went on a rat tear

Thor, are all mods there? I am out of the loop on this. I have been a mod since like October.

you made what app, nigga? delet that shit my bro

Attached: 1578873421293.gif (442x259, 419K)

If this is true, then this is all very disappointing

THOR, KINGDOM EMPIRE and a couple others are currently in talks. Inner circle shit ;) but i wouldnt know anything about that

Unless he was evading a ban by making another account. I had that problem with Damian. He kept coming back and kept breaking the rules. I kept banning his ass

It just hosts Cred Forums rather than having to open on browser its trash but it works.

You clearly don't. There is nobody called kingdom empire. Also, there is no blackmailing or doxxing. You have no idea what you are talking about. Fuck off troll

Unless I’m wrong but kingdom and empire aren’t people they’re server names I think his whole story just fell through

Pacmans a dick too tbh.

if yall need a server to refugee at here y'all go

No rules, dump whatever , we don't care.

discord._gg/MAqxfZx

Facts fuck that guy

Thats two names buddy not one.

Bye bye server.

Ok buddy

Kingdom and Empire were the server names your fucktard

This troll has been busted. He has no clue what he is talking about

Lol I'm here

4 mins.

Yeah I think I banned him once.

BROOOO!!!! Warrior here!! Are you stuck out here in the wilderness with me?

nice,just told siri to set up a countdown thx user
i'm very scared

just give me the source code dude you can't be trusted with it

Attached: 1578948586627.jpg (666x666, 139K)

Meh i just jumped in here to see what the fuss was about, some rando has triggered you i thought id just add to that. Thatnks for taking the bait.

You right busted.

Attached: 1578983001667.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

I am lol

Hes back and getting your shit banned.

Fuzzywuzzy reporting in boys, we getting this coupe up amd running again??

Does anyone have more of Nicole? She use to "model" in Oregon!

Attached: 98E1EFF0-9BE1-49D9-989D-5C0291FC062F.jpg (1936x1936, 480K)

Nah I’m pacman and definitely not tryna get anyone banned

What .0 are you on now? I'm trying to find somebody.

Troll

Attached: 080BC3F2-72B5-472B-B60C-84B484D6A7DC.jpg (1200x1600, 538K)

How would i do that? Serious question how would we exchange.

Why do I have this feeling this threads gonna get real boring now

The rat was found and put to pasture. Good night.

Then how would i know who pacman was?

Dude stopped posting after he decided he’d try to add more detail and fuck up his story

He didnt post that one ;) he may have been taking a shit away from his phone and charger.

5.0?

Yah sorry spammed.

I'm trying to figure out how to get in touch with you without all these fucking trolls fucking it up lol

MLP chatroom

riotchan dot org

Snapchat.

Hol up gimmie 5.

Clearly not broooo

Smoke signals.

You're not on cord?

Carrier pigeon

.gg/pyBHamj

Yeah, youre invited to chat ignore the troll wanker can you not join?

How does one access this?

Are you brooo?

Gotta download discord

I am not.

Was also new and posting a lot. Bummed i got to this shit late apparently. Any warriors or mods around?

Warrior is the name of a mod

Theyre all seriously in a chat about finding a mole to the discord they created. Its didnt contain much of interest, few celeb pics nudes some wierd vids of that photographer guy etc nothing spectacular nothing exciting just an aire of mystery to make people join and get numbers up sadly.

Joined.

to join discord u don't gotta download the app
there's a web version of it
u join the link then once u join a little popup will tell u to putt an email and password then bam ur in the cord n have an acc
yw

wya bitch

Cords a trap. Ghost town.

Sending them titties.

Indeed, tits were sent threads dead i trolled too hard gonna go to bed.

hurr. stay pleb
souf loving cunt

Attached: 1509500872825.jpg (1045x1045, 84K)