I’m a (((JEW))) ask me anything

I’m a (((JEW))) ask me anything

Attached: FCC0C95A-1A48-4A3C-A29B-33010004DF88.jpg (1000x1000, 326K)

That's negev isn't it

Negev? Nah, that’s Israel Chan

sorry, i like guns

suck my balls

Attached: South Park s08e01 - Good Times With Weapons _ 480p UNCENSORED x264 NIT158.mp4_snapshot_19.38.383.jpg (848x480, 43K)

Guns are cool. Ever seen the video of someone fucking a shot gun?

Do you know what Zyklon B is?

Okay. *succ succ*

Yes of course. I breathe it everyday

LOL

I am also Jewish user, shalom! Also fuck Israel they are borderline war criminals

What the fuck? How? I have a 12ga and i can't imagine sticking my dick in it. Too tight. 8ga? maybe

I feel like a super minority being a Jew and not liking Israel!

same bro one day I will red pill my family of the goys in charge of the holy land

2 gauge punt gun and lube

My family wasn’t very like “Jew and proud” they are more like “Yeah we’re Jewish, it’s cool I guess.”

I've been fucking an Israeli beauty that's backpacking in my country. She thinks american jews and other non Israeli jews are pathetic (like Weebs the worship Japanese culture), she doesn't even practice any jew shit because she thinks it's all retarded and laughable.

She's only 21 and already thinking about migrating to my country because she thinks israel is a hot, sandy, dangerous shithole compared to my country.

What do you think about your Jewishness when someone that is a real jew doesn't even take it seriously?

She couldn't stop playing with my foreskin during foreplay either. She loved it, and I took her anal v card.

Same but I try to learn of the vengeful God of the old testament any way I can unlike the elites

based

Again, my Jewishness isn’t important to me on both a religious and ethnic scale. That’s why I don’t support Israel

Where's my foreskin

Why is it that every jew I've ever met has come from an upper middle class + family?

Connections? Upbringing? Some combination of the two?

Would it not have been simpler to set up your independent country somewhere other than the middle east?

We just are lucky and smart. Jewish culture is a very “make it or break it” culture. I’m studying law in fact. Yeah Jewish lawyer, go figure

Then you're not jewish, you fucking sodomite.. (lol autocorrect changed sodomite to semite).

If an Israeli jew doesn't take it seriously and barely identifies with jewish culture and would most likely give it up entirely if she moved to my country, then where does that put you on the jewish scale in comparison to her?

I don’t support Israel

Being Jewish is something your born with! If your black and you don’t like black culture your still black

Where's the break its, then?

The break is, “if you fail, your fucked.” Jewish parents are kinda like Chinese parents but white

Jews have the amazing ability to work together and take care of each other intensely with their strong sense of nationalism in being Jewish unfortunately this hurts other ethnic backgrounds however Jews that understand this and take advantage of it by controlling media and politics at whim are scum

I call those guys, Hitler kikes. What? Did you take advice from Nazi propaganda?

no

She identifies with her actual ethnic heritage more than her religious heritage. She has (great) grand parents from the Netherlands and Brazil and believes that defines her more than a set of beliefs. She says even her parents are barely jewish by practice.

So you're telling me, despite there being so few jews in the world that there are enough of you constantly breeding together that your bloodlines are kept 100% purely jewish? Which I find hard to believe.. because an organised belief system isn't an ethnicity.

Or are you just another mongrel mixture of white/fair skinned people that bang on about their religious heritage as being their defining characteristic?

Don’t forget controls (((them)))

Attached: B9CACEBA-C66B-4113-9D59-4136D1A2C515.jpg (500x636, 131K)

all Jews born Jewish are related to the Israelites so yes it is an ethnicity

No it isn't. Even if it was, you're all so watered down from generations of racial mixing that it cant even be called your defining racial characteristic.. so you all cling to the religious side of it.

what do you do with foreskins?

Are you next to or currently near by an oven?

What do you think of this

Attached: dtr.jpg (1200x760, 273K)

we eat them retard

Based Jew

aslong as whe joins the crusade againts the true zionist enemy she passes

Do you fear samurai?

Attached: jews fear the samurai.jpg (335x186, 7K)

I think she'll be keen to join, she's so cock-struck she loves my Danish sausage enough to talk show about jewishness.

*shit