After several shitty breakups my now ex gf broke up with me for the last time. This was last year, mid november...

After several shitty breakups my now ex gf broke up with me for the last time. This was last year, mid november. I've tried everything: talking, no talking for a month, saying too little, saying too much and its gotten to the point where she doesnt even want to be friends with me anymore.

I am diagnosed with ASPD, just into my twenties and its very hard not to act on impulse i'm easily angried, I've managed not to get socially ostracized by making funny jokes. I have also had growing urges to harm and do fucked up shit to people i deem lesser than me but that doesnt really bother me since i am able to keep it together smoking a pack a day (give or take) and keeping myself busy with unimportant abstract shit resulting from an undergoing degree in pure maths.

recently i've met a girl on tinder who is, as far as i can tell, your average dime a dozen ramona flowers. she's... something else. smoked crack, done as many drugs as you have fingers, shes bi (which, although my sexuality is kind of ambiguous, i heavily dislike in a partner) and she has very soft skin.

I dont know what the fuck i should do at this point. Maybe i should try going to my ex's house with some cake & coffee and try to convince her maybe im not a piece of shit ( i am) so i can get into a relationship with her, i have many things in common with her ,she's great at math aswell, likes cute memes and she's a very quiet, reserved person, which i like in a partner because that way my funny, clever antics are in the spotlight.

This new girl is very extroverted, moderately outspoken (which i dislike) and i have a hell of a time when im with her. She's into my kind of music and has a great body, a solid 8/10 but she cant speak english (im from mexico) so maybe i should give her a go and see how shit turns out.

At this point having a girlfriend is a necesity because it keeps me occupied, somewhat happy, entertained and ->

Attached: FB_IMG_1580149790903.jpg (720x385, 26K)

most importantly, boosts my ego. Being alone is awkward and boring because you dont have any company other than some friends which you dont kind of value and fill some space. Please give me some kind of advice or device some sort of plan so maybe i can get away with being friends (or even fuck) with my ex while at the same time build a caring, long lasting, loving relationship with now ex-junkie ramona flowers who's trying to get into the same uni as me (unlike my ex, who i could only see on the weekends, but came from the same city as me)

bump

You have a huge ego man. You should try taking some mushrooms or maybe so LSD. Ask the new girl to help you with it. You need to leave your ex alone you're being scary. Also you need more experience with relationships or your social skills will never improve. Take time to learn lessons. Also leave your ex TF alone. She'll reach out to you if there's any chance of rekindling, otherwise you're just scaring her off more.

Nigga, once you brake up it's the end. Only faggots return with their ex.

>After several shitty breakups my now ex gf broke up with me for the last time. This was last year, mid november. I've tried everything: talking, no talking for a month, saying too little, saying too much and its gotten to the point where she doesnt even want to be friends with me anymore.

>I am diagnosed with ASPD, just into my twenties and its very hard not to act on impulse i'm easily angried, I've managed not to get socially ostracized by making funny jokes. I have also had growing urges to harm and do fucked up shit to people i deem lesser than me but that doesnt really bother me since i am able to keep it together smoking a pack a day (give or take) and keeping myself busy with unimportant abstract shit resulting from an undergoing degree in pure maths.

>recently i've met a girl on tinder who is, as far as i can tell, your average dime a dozen ramona flowers. she's... something else. smoked crack, done as many drugs as you have fingers, shes bi (which, although my sexuality is kind of ambiguous, i heavily dislike in a partner) and she has very soft skin.

>I dont know what the fuck i should do at this point. Maybe i should try going to my ex's house with some cake & coffee and try to convince her maybe im not a piece of shit ( i am) so i can get into a relationship with her, i have many things in common with her ,she's great at math aswell, likes cute memes and she's a very quiet, reserved person, which i like in a partner because that way my funny, clever antics are in the spotlight.

>This new girl is very extroverted, moderately outspoken (which i dislike) and i have a hell of a time when im with her. She's into my kind of music and has a great body, a solid 8/10 but she cant speak english (im from mexico) so maybe i should give her a go and see how shit turns out.

>At this point having a girlfriend is a necesity because it keeps me occupied, somewhat happy, entertained and ->

Attached: 1580110865003.jpg (199x253, 10K)

bump

DO NOT STICK DICK IN CRAZY

That's one of those unbreakable rules.

You better avoid her, you're vulnerable if you've been diagnosed with ASPD. As far as you describe the Tinder girl, she's an extreme basket case. She'll hurt you bad.

You better do not expose yourself, you better do not waste precious time with her, time you can use to get another girl.

Is that the girl from Ed, Edd n’ Eddy?

bump

keep it going plz fuckrs

Just say 'fuck women' for a while, sounds like your only redeeming quality is that you have a great partner and have nothing else to offer. Pick up a new hobby or work out, idc

i like the company

Agreed !

I just wanted to tell you that I couldn’t be fucked reading your pathetic loser paragraph about how important your fucking gay life is. I’d rather you kill yourself than return on here complains like you life actually matters. Fuck head

Attached: 783A7594-76F4-4A0C-952D-316DD0EAF7B9.png (686x526, 152K)

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-13-04-18-39-407_com.whatsapp.png (720x1280, 573K)

this

So basically you're a mexican version of Hiding in my room guy?

when u feel like a chad but are beta with smol pp

I didn't read that whole thing but since you're bitching and moaning about womyn on Cred Forums I'm sure you're a faggot.

Ya ya ya... Join the club op. Life goes on
Nigger