Rate my tier list, faggots

Rate my tier list, faggots

Attached: FB_IMG_1580358953477.jpg (720x575, 60K)

Its shit. There's some constructive criticism

too many people in b tier, you fucking scumbag centrist

Shit.

How in the absolute fuck is Bayo in B?

Fake and gay
Also saged

Attached: 1573970887.jpg (901x1200, 173K)

Not a lot of really good characters, not a lot of worthless shit ones. Not sure what you want

Cause she got nerfed into the ground since Smash 4. Not really that good anymore, kinda mediocre.

Shit.
Not ethnically diverse enough.
Will have Mong babies within three generations

Not your opinion, for starters

Attached: 1579679054082.png (500x532, 133K)

play a real fighting game

Play a real fighting game faggot.

Ford and Mac are too high up. I main those characters and I know they’re not that good. I would put Dorf just under Bayo and mac at the very bottom of C tier, top of D tier.

The list was largely based on experiences between me and a friend that helped me organize it, but I see what you're saying. I just think they both have a little more potential than that.

"Real" fighting games are for betas with a superiority complex.

Says the beta playing a game with cartoon characters made to sell toys to little kids.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Time to fix another mistake.

Attached: Nintendo's Official Smash Ranking.png (1064x1281, 1.24M)

I know, it's almost like I play video games to have fun instead of doing so little with my life that I need to feel validated by pressing buttons better than someone else.

Yikes on that one. Imagine thinking Wario is viable

Attached: FB_IMG_1577741724394.jpg (679x661, 23K)

Look, I get it. You're bad at Smash. You cannot comprehend the complex precision required to master an A-tier character such as Wario. Don't worry, I still believe in you. One day, you'll understand the true mastery of the Wario. On that day, you will officially ascend into becoming a descent player.

Villager is S tier

>"time to show my intellectual superiority"
>puts Richter in A tier but Simon in C tier

Nice piss take.

Attached: FB_IMG_1578535889778.jpg (720x883, 51K)

Why the fuck is kirby so high up there?

>"complex precision"
>terrible throws
>zero combo potential
>needs waft in order to kill

Look I love Wario, but he's easily the worst.

Well you see, everyone prefers Richter over Simon, hence the gap. Use your brain man.

There's literally no difference between the two...

Attached: 1579076558118.jpg (625x626, 31K)

I mean, I win a lot with Wario, more so than most characters below him, so I say that's a good enough justification for A-tier.

I actually can't tell if you're serious or not. If not, good job. You made everyone think you're fucking retarded. If so, good job. You're fucking retarded.

It's about the mentality. More people are afraid of Richter than Simon. Few care about the virgin Simon mains, but all fear the absolute power of the Chad Richter mains.

sonic s tier tbh he is too good

Your tier list is bad and you should feel bad

Why hasn't this thread died yet?

>my tierlist
>FB_IMG.jpg
You're tier list is fucking garbage.
Also, melee is a way better.