My sister absolutely refuses to get married. She's 36 and time is ticking down. How do I fix this Cred Forums?

My sister absolutely refuses to get married. She's 36 and time is ticking down. How do I fix this Cred Forums?

Attached: nov 1 2019.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Rape her

Rape

post more pictures

let her burn down her own world

She's not attractive. Men get wiser as they grow older, so they know her best look this week was probably yesterday. Literally no suitors left. Her nieces and nephews will enjoy her wacky antics; but, when they hit 15 they'll wonder if she didn't get married because she's ugly... and they would be correct.

too late just give her like 4 cats

>post more pictures

Attached: 1385821543930.jpg (1035x1603, 646K)

is she pic related cuz i will write her a fucking SONNET

Instead of GETTING A LIFE y'all should keep pondering on how to get a random woman married

Give her 10 cats and a rapein’

Attached: 14EDB2C8-1134-4B89-BDB9-F9D294C6FD1A.gif (500x375, 472K)

Shut up faggot

If my loafer had a face, this would be it.

Uh... How about you just leave her the fuck alone?

Nobody HAS to get married you over religious Trump cuck.

>Uh... How about you just leave her the fuck alone?
>Nobody HAS to get married you over religious Trump cuck.

woman spotted.

get her to rape u

Anyone who has to mention Trump while calling someone a cuck is legitimately the forever alone fedora-wearing pizza faced virgin we all have burned in our minds.

Wanting to write a poem for a lovely lady makes me a FAGGOT? I will quite literally destroy you.

Don't worry user. You'll soon be 46 and unmarried.

more more pictures?

>more more pictures?

Attached: 1830640275852243.jpg (1623x1190, 571K)

Jesus christ imagine being this obsessed over your sister that you decide to share a childhood pic to some faggots in this cancer thread.

Attached: high impact sexual violence (2).jpg (534x664, 38K)

i volunteer

More of middle ;)

this better?

Attached: 1463940553488.jpg (640x640, 179K)

Why does she refuse to get married?

Marriage for idiots, economicaly it costs like 20 grand for a wedding, why would you marry someone for no reason other then societal norms. Op is a normalfag

are lesbians allowed to marry in your country?

>everyone has to be exactly the same
>everyone must live the same life and have the same experiences
>no one can be different
okay npc

but Trump supporters are the biggest cucks out there. They literally have sexual fantasies about trump. look at any trump thread and it's nothing but photoshops of him on a fit body instead of a big fat one.

you're a fucking idiot if you think a wedding has to cost $20000

I guess you are not larping

credit
Do you care about doxxing/ do you know where you are

Right? I mean, it potentially could cost that for a huge fancy ceremony and reception. But it definitely doesn't have to!

He’s got a point op.

Attached: 211F1A27-D72E-41F2-A548-029848F660A3.jpg (596x628, 40K)

>at 32
She's cute and seems fun. If I knew her in person, I'd be interested just based on that. But that doesn't obligate anyone to date or marry anyone else. Just let her be her.

Marriage is pointless and a total waste of time and money. Why are you so obsessed with your sister?

getting married sounds like shit and I'm a guy. like why the fuck should I settle down? why would I ever want to sacrifice party money to take care of a kid? kids are shit and people who have them on purpose are legit retarded.

Implying it needs to be fixed.
Let the woman make her own decisions in life, she owns her life, you don't.

I’ll buy her for $3,000, OP.

But you have to deliver her. I’m it coming to get her.

brOOOOOOOO wut ar u talkin about xD tRump is GOD (just ignore that he's taking away more gun rights, has done nothing about the border, raised the tobacco age, associated with epstain, etc. etc those are all just LIBTART LIES and FEAK NIEWS).

yourse truely
isreallover69trump2020

Attached: 4d chess.png (517x800, 536K)

Gorgeous

Lol what? Its the libs who always post and say weird homoerotic images and comments related to Trump

you're retarded or something. Trump literally went onstage at the rnc and assured everyone of his dick size. Trump supporters are nothing but cuckold fetishists who want a strong man to tell them how to think and feel. only trump is actually a big fat retard with shitty hair so they have to pretend he isn't

she's cute af I want to breed her

rent free.

triggered

If my sister were the Pinnacle of female beauty I would also be obsessed with her, can't blame OP to be honest

worry about yourself, incel

...and there it is

/thread

Change society that there are better man than you for her

What's it matter to you? She doesn't want to get married then let her make her own choices.

She's a witch, what do you expect?

Fuck her before its to late..

What a waste.

She's cute. 6/10 would bang.

Who gives a shit about marriage it's a outdated practice