Paramount studios has been raping children since at least 1978. Bobby Hoffman started the secret society of pedophiles...

Paramount studios has been raping children since at least 1978. Bobby Hoffman started the secret society of pedophiles. Now that he’s dead David Alan Nicksay is in charge. That is all

Attached: 1D8FD351-6E82-4411-976D-BBB352ED4082.jpg (1000x563, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/amp/corey-feldman-truth-rape-of-2-coreys-seeking-distributor/
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1063043620
discord_.gg/Z88QF79
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, with that evidence who could question this claim?

These guys are older than dirt so it was honestly hard to find any info on them. But Bobby Hoffman and David Nicksay worked together on a tv show titled The Bad News Bears. That’s when Bobby and his boyfriend Alphy Rivas started date raping Corey Feldman. Then in 1986 Bobby promotes his buddy David Nicksay to vice president of Paramount. Linked In and Paramount confirmed this. David Nicksay also joins the Academy of motion pictures in charge of the Oscars at this time even though he hasn’t done shit. David has no fucking experience to do any of this shit. He’s just getting rewarded with promotions since he’s taking care of Bobby’s pedophile ring. Kind of like how Jeffrey Epstein was a high school teacher who was showered with riches for managing the sex slaves for prince Andrew. In 1985 on the set of Lucas, David Nicksay also starts ass fucking a 13 year old Corey Haim. Everyone knows about this. The only one who denies it is Haim’s mother. Everyone in the industry knows this but no one does anything about it because Nicksay is a member of the Academy so he decides who gets the oscars. Nicksay even tried to frame Charlie Sheen. Another man who raped Corey Haim named Dominick Brascia tried to help frame Sheen by telling the national enquirer, but when nobody believed the 2017 article David killed Brascia in his apartment and covered up his death. He’s basically worse than Harvey Weinstein and he’s been raping people longer than Harvey. He’s the ruler of Hollywood

How do your know this?

Please go get evaluated for paranoid schizophrenia

Ok. I still like movies tho

Literally just flew over my house

The biggest secret in American history will soon be brought to the light. We are within a few months of having the truth revealed. THE TRUTH IS COMING google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/amp/corey-feldman-truth-rape-of-2-coreys-seeking-distributor/

“Corey Haim's abuser is apparently still a very famous person in the entertainment industry. Corey Feldman would not reveal what line of work this person is in out of fear of his own life. He does say that Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys reveals the name and has all of the evidence to back it up“ in the video interview on this page Feldman also says this quote exactly “this dates as far back as the 1970’s and were going to interview his victims that were kids in the 70’s”

And you say this on a board full of loli and cheese pizza kik threads KEK

The media is compromised. David Nicksay has worked for all the major studios for over 42 years. All the studios own the News Channels. They obviously don’t want to make themselves look bad. So they will kill the story. So if people on Cred Forums believe this than there is still hope

do they rape them on that mountain? also

>check'em
>trips don't lie

No, but they probably raped some kids at the studio in Hollywood, California. Countless children were raped at the home of Bobby Hoffman. But you cant really find or visit his old homes since he died in 1993 at a hundred years old

PS I mean he died in his nineties. He was the casting director at CBS and Paramount which is the same company under viacom

Dana plato?

What about Spielberg and all the kids in his movies?

It’s David Alan Nicksay. He was the producer of Lucas in 1985.

David Nicksay was the producer of Lucas. He also worked on a tv show with another pedophile Bobby Hoffman. Feldman recounts Haim’s confession:

“Haim started to confide in me, about some intensely personal stuff, very quickly after that.
Within hours of our first meeting, we found ourselves talking about Lucas, the film he made in
the summer of 1985, the role I had wanted for myself. At some point during the filming, he
explained, an adult male convinced him that it was perfectly normal for older men and
younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was what all the “guys do.” So,
they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers, during a lunch break for the cast and
crew, and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized. “So…”
he said, “I guess we should play around like that, too?” (Feldman, Corey. Coreyography . St. Martin's Press. Kindle Edition.) Location 1987

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1063043620

Dammit Bobby

how about you leave /b and stop being a unpaid shill for hollywood.

>Corey Haim
Got to git it on with pic relevant
lucky fucker

dammit I had one job to do

Attached: young_nicole_eggert_scott_bao.jpg (800x603, 49K)

Without evidence all this is hearsay at best, libel at worst.
Silly OP - anyone can write something about someone, you have to be critical of the source material. Like we were all taught in history class.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1580240556877.jpg (640x552, 57K)

discord_.gg/Z88QF79

What is this?

ip harvesting

What does it do?

Shut the fuck up

what other studios or productions companies does this why not call them out