If you had to pick one

If you had to pick one

Also, if you had to pick 2

Attached: 4f.png (787x659, 11K)

I'm keeping the dick. The entire Irish race survives on short bald men so there's a future in it at least.

Pick one: under 5'7
Pick two: under 5'7 and penis under 5"

>pick one
Balding (this is me already)
>pick 2
Balding and a bullet

Hit the gym. a ton of girls dont give a shit about balding. Just dont cling to it. Just shave that shit

Good thing I'm all three bitches

Im 40 and i married a 19 year old 6 years ago. Have 2 kids make 45k a year doing nothing... So yeah im good
Pic related

Attached: 2017-03-08_09.08.34001_1498272895263.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I already have a 4 inch dick and I'm 6' tall so it looks even smaller I'll trade being 5'7" to have a normal size dick. And 5'7" and my dick I already have if I have to pick two. Being bald is the worst.

okay? idk what that bullet comment was then
also pedo

>19
>pedo
Yew wot m8?

Also the bullet was about me having to pick between a small dick and being a manlet .... Balding i dont mind

6'4
6 inch cock
balding now at 54
Nah, I'm fine, OP.

pic unrelated

Attached: RepeatingDigits.png (600x341, 97K)

>>pedo
>Yew wot m8?
I am 24 and I wouldnt even consider dating a 18 or 19 year old. Yes youre a fucking pedo. That girl is basically still a high schooler

Attached: OPis54.jpg (840x633, 59K)

You must be bored if that's the best bait you can come up with.

She is 25 now faggot and an rn .... Back to school with you tardly

That guy is in his sixties at least - man, you're not good at judging age.

If you thinks thats a 19 year old, I have a bridge you might be interested in

Forgive me for not being an expert in old men. I bow to your mastery

>be a manlet
>never be able to please a woman
>have a shaved head

This must be bait

>pick 1
Balding
>pick 2
Balding and being under 5'7. I can still hit the gym and basically be Tyler1

6'4" and you have a 6 inch cock? Why would god give you all that height and none of the girth to match?

6'3" with the 8.5" master race signing out

>married an 19 year old
>6 years ago
Ffs do they not teach reading comprehension or math in high school nowdays?

my peepee is already Small and I'm short as fuk so I don't even have to choose lmao

As well you should.
You may stand again, young man.

Yeah, they're right after the class on how to tell if user is a lying faggot

You have a god gene. But wait, do you have autism and are you ugly?

Thank you. Sir.

This guy gets it. Anyone who chooses tiny dick first and then chooses height is already too far gone. Imagine thinking that strands of decorative keratin flailing around on your bonce was more important than having a big dick and a permanent vantage point

>Couldn't date 18/19 year old fag

There's no god. Thankfully.
I shan't complain, it's been a fun life so far.

If Im 5'8 and a half barefoot do I get to pick since im 5'9 with shoes on?

Also full head of hair and a 6 inch dick that looks massive in my girlfriends hands

I dub thee Sir user, Lord of the Chans!

I am mildly autistic but in a spontaneous, unpredictable way not a spergy shy way and pretty damn handsome as well so yes I am your God

OP that shit might work for bitches but for men thats not how it goes ... your just showing how unmanly you are

Ok faggot lol. So much salt

Attached: 2017-03-08_15.28.04001_1497848377242.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Not only this; being short actually gives increased muscle gains. So I could basically become Mr. Clean, but even more handsome

6'7, considered pretty by most girls I've met and extremely fit. But God decided to curse me and give me a 5 inch dick.

Nah this isn't really true. I'm 6'4" and Im jacked af with minimal gyming. Short guys usually just have enough of a chip on their shoulder to take it seriously and really give it their all in the gym which is the only way you ever really make good gains. Tall guys just flop around in the gym checking themselves out because they're complacent, if they get their arse in gear they make great gains but not enough of them ever do.

Fuck man that sit sucks ass. Youre almost a foot taller than me but I was given the BBC gene

I'm sorry for your pain user. Just learn to eat pussy really well or make some black 'friends'

Learn how to swing it - you'll be fine.

This

I mean, it also depends on a variety of different things. Personally I'm 19, 5'7", and I'm pretty well built without doing any exercise, except for a hundred pushups a day total.
If I were to go to the gym as I am, within a few months I could be absolutely ripped.
Of course it all depends on whether you're an ectomorph, mesomorph or an endomorph, too.

I got all my hair, am 6'3" and a 8 inch dick. However, I have erectile dysfunction. :(

Holy shit!!!!!!
Next youre gonna tell me you have a good job and are handsome

if so, there really is no god

Balding under 30, I can just get a toupee and glue it on