Why don't you have a Chinese girlfriend yet, Cred Forums?

Why don't you have a Chinese girlfriend yet, Cred Forums?

Attached: 751_1000.jpg (562x1000, 59K)

Not willing to catch Kung-Flu

u kidding right?

>pretending you wouldnt fuck pic related

Attached: 1570590252419.jpg (280x280, 16K)

some nasty shit

Attached: 1580361332102.jpg (436x429, 27K)

I would, if they weren't infected.

chinese girls have to be hands down the ugliest girls out of all the asians

I don't live in, near or even on the same continent as China.
The opportunity never arose.

tru doe

Don’t have a girlfriend at all

because china #2

If I was rich

>Chinese women are fucking ugly you retard

Because I'd murder her overbearing parents if the coronavirus doesn't get them first.

Japanese Girls are prettier and better trained.

every native Chinese person I've met has been a student staying in the states for college and they are some of the nastiest people ive ever met. They never clean their dorms. Sister has been a property manager for years and consistently the chinese students apartments are so rarely cleaned that they allow fungus to grow. the girls themselves never shower and their pussies reek to high heaven just straight up from lack of showering. And to top it all off when they leave they always always leave things behind in the apartments. like furniture and old food and clothes, really anything that isn't technology.

Not ready to join the Wuhan clan

I'd give a million yen to fuck a chinese girl. I went to school with a chinese girl and I fucked her so good she said she'd marry me if she didn't get married by 30. She's 28 now, and an unmarried lesbian. MFW I'll get to marry a hot chinese lesbian in two years

Attached: 1580364166625.gif (384x288, 456K)

>1 million yen
So, $9161 USD?

this couldn't be further from the truth

never met real asians huh?

>yen
I don’t think many people in China would accept Japanese currency. You’re looking for yuan.

I'm Singaporean you stupid nigger.

He said real asians

>Japanese
>real

Because I have a Japanese wife. Why eat hamburger when you can have steak?

Because I’m Japanese and refuse to date a communist Chinese?

Why eat a jap when you can eat a chink?

Attached: 1580358488929.jpg (720x851, 62K)

china is the garbage left overs of asians. Fucking roach's.

Because I live in the States and don't speak mandarin.

Kinda hard to date someone if you don't understand a damned word they say

>roach's
>'s

You should have redone that meme with piglet.

I wouldn't.

I'm very shy, and idk where to even talk to them. I wouldn't mind dating one though

Clever, kekd out loud

Attached: 1572683866107.png (640x885, 713K)

Yeah that looks exactly like the type of desperate commie loving fag that would fuck slanted infected chink pussy.
Literal turbo kike race of insects

Ha I don't like sweet and sour sicken

"no u" 2020

>chinese people only live in china

Because I want white children. With Hapas you've either got a supreme gentleman son or a facial abuse cumslut daughter.

nou ×2

My girl is from Hong Kong...

Best woman I've ever been with. She's a freak in the bedroom, does anything i want!! Size 4 C cup. Very clean. Best pussy I've seen and eaten. So i agree get yourself a Chinese GF!

Because she's dying of Chinaids

where can i get one?

Chinese girl here and let me tell nobody of us want a pale white abomination you literally are a wasteland mutant fucking hideous. Look at tgese creatures are you even human? Your skin looks so cancerous mutated and your general health is disgusting. No wonder you die from tissue mutation all the time you are sick to the genes. You make inferior diseased offspring so ugly and hideous everyone should shun you oh guess what. They actually do. Because you disgusting mutations will die from your faulty genes soon or later you ugly pale mutants. Hideous skin and tissue go burn yourself in the oven and keep this world healthy

underrated post

tits or gtfo

Unironically this

Protip its not wrong as an asian to hit abominations in their head fir being ugly fat barely human

Bait harder, if this was true you wouldn't see all girls of every race but especially asians flock to white guys, asian guys btfo though noone likes them except the extremely racist country folk or the guys who like traps

Beat a sextourist a day and make him go away is a good start. Hideous mutants with inferior genes. These are not even humans

OK cuck nigger

I work with a few Chinese girls. I have an Asian gf and prefer black or brown over white any day, these Chinese girls look cute enough but their bodies are just so straight and plain. One is into cycling and running but she is flat as a board, no was, no curves. I hate to say it but chinese are either super honey to give illusion of curves OR they have the body of a boy.
I'm sure there might be very few exceptions to the rule. I'm just talking about what i see.

I side with China all day and i am japanese

Oh i just did. Some cancerous pale sack of shit thought he could pay money to get laid. But he met me and now hes in the ER and his visa got revoked and will be deported. Love that experience eh? Fucking mutants

I dont like where this thread is heading....

Why are there asians in this thread? Im fat and white but i have no cancer so wtf is going on. Fuck you asians i go to thailand whenever i please cause i can afford it

They have slave tradition of a sort.

U must work your whole life. No matter what.

Right?

Know any older Chinese?

Stfu azn shit i am aussie and 200lbs of sheer brute power. I can squeeze and rip you apart mid air you tiny bug. I fuck all your girls this what i do this what ive done and nobody steps in my way or i crush you little bug man. I love me some thai puss now and treat her poorly because of you

How do i get a chinese gf?

My girlfriend is half Chinese half Filipina, does that count?

You really think I could even get a gf with my toxic personality? Think again buster

because coronavirus, you virgin faget!!!!

Other than the fact she’d be Chinese? Nope can’t think of one

>Chinese girl here
Sure kiddo

My gf is japanese.. no nasty food and good manners. thank you sir

Yes. Pics?

I do have one. Not going to date any more whites. Probably because I'm going to catch the Kung-Flu and be dead within the month because of her bat soup eating.

Because I have a white girlfriend.
white women > asian women

Chinese girls stink.

this

Attached: China-Bat-Soup-1200x900-1.jpg (1200x900, 38K)

Been outside lately, bud? They come to you!

Attached: 1523407305899.jpg (256x310, 20K)

I once did. But now I have a Jap Wife.
>Excrement is Currency.

They cost too much

i had a bunch. they're great. one turned out to be a spy, but I still kind of like her a lot
meanwhile every white girl i've been with has been pure regret with no redeeming qualities that aren't superficial

there was one korean who was so interesting and cool and talented that i can't be mad even though she decided to ghost me in a weird artificial-feeling way in the end

and a japanese ese who had probably the most amazing body i've ever seen let alone doodled, who also seemed really interesting, and convinced me to buy a headlamp so we could explore the catacombs underneath my city together
but she hasn't replied to me since last week either

anyway, I'd try bat

I do. And she is hot. And my wife doesn’t know. Nor does my other (white) girlfriend.

btw practically every one of these fucks broke my heart but i make a point of replying to shit like this to pretend otherwise
but I'm not convincing myself and on reflection I wouldn't want anybody to infer any penis energy from this post. my life is hell. I'm a photographer and pretty much exclusively sleep with models and they pretty exclusively make me question whether sex is really worth not killing myself on a daily basis

it's worse without human touch, but at least you can emotionally hibernate after a while

CoronaVirus LOL

Well, they got that from us. Western banks invaded in the 1860s or so and gradually implanted the basis for the same economic/legal invasion that European jews used to subjugate the rest of the world. They refer to the whole era as the Century of Humiliation and it had something to do with the whole bolshevik revolution thing, although that didn't turn out great for reasons Henry Ford and that one german dude tried to warn everybody about.

Difference is, in China you can just get a job, get married in college, graduate, and use your accumulated savings to buy a home not long later.
Basically their system still works so they're in the position our Boomer parents were. There's actually a reward for slavery, it's not a ritualised thing that you get gaslit for rejecting like it is for us.

They also have a kind of communal financial support culture so they can never really get into trouble and eat shit like we can. Like, need a loan? You can literally ask your high school classmates for 10 grand and they'll entirely trust you to pay it back. Want to retire? Instead of some crumbling government-run pyramid scheme, your kids will *all* chip in weekly until you die. So fuck hard for China.

They are all currently quarantined

Attached: 1572974264220m.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

I want all her diseases.

Due to Corona-Chan

Love me a FilChi.

I can eat glass and raw meat and I owe it all to doing disgusting things with Chinese girls.

However I'm currently suppressing my immune system with moonshine in a nearly daily basis for obvious reasons.

meant to reply to but I don't mind

Not what your mum said last night lmao