Does Cred Forums like women with hairy armpits? Why/why not? And post yours

Does Cred Forums like women with hairy armpits? Why/why not? And post yours

Attached: 8199201839173.jpg (1181x1398, 396K)

I like it.

I don't have a lot of hair on arms, chest, back, butt, legs... but it seems freaky like seeing pubic hair... sexy like seeing pubic hair,... and it can have musk smell of course.

U me baby nothing but mamals... so let's do like animal channel

Attached: 349232417.jpg (2000x1338, 563K)

diamonds... hnnngggg MOAR

Sauce?

no, that's gross

Attached: 7198198199201.jpg (1024x1405, 257K)

i'm unreasonably attracted to her

Not super into it, but I like girls with smelly asses and pussies, so it doesn't seem like a far stretch. My ex always used to put her dirty panties in my face when we fucked cause it would drive me nuts. Also I think I'm falling in love with a super hot lesbian I know. She belches and farts but she is so petite and cute. Absolutely stunning little thing. Too bad she's not into the D :(

test

key why unreasonably?

cuz we're conditioned by the media to want a certain aesthetic (clean shaven, more feminine) and this one speaks to me on a more primal sexy level.

But how hairy is she elsewhere?

No Cred Forums doesn't like armpits, nor dicks or stretched men assholes. Cred Forums likes nake women, boobs or sharpie in pooper!! Final!

I'm betting she has a hairy puss too

Sauce?

i dont care about her hair shes hot as fuck end of story

Would. Or wood.

You'll find some fuck up on here who likes just about any fetish you can name.

Top tier fetish. Shame most the girls who do this wuss out and don't go peak hair.

Attached: 1574391770885.jpg (1465x2000, 338K)

Attached: 8199201839175.jpg (620x924, 117K)

She would smell amazing!

Attached: 1575494998122.jpg (1365x2048, 538K)

Yeah!
I used to think it was a weird fetish, but fortunately I am seeing it more commonly on the internet!

Yes, fucking love it, it's the only thing I can cum to these days.

Is it weird if I want to rub my dick on her armpit hair?

Attached: 1519260225871.jpg (2000x3000, 876K)

No. Fucking a sweaty, hairy female armpit provides the peak male orgasm.

NAR pass.. euro girls or fems only do this gross

More

Attached: IMG_20200130_113952.jpg (3060x2216, 1.47M)

SO fucking hot. Sniff, lick, cum.

Attached: 1575247625819.jpg (1080x1350, 127K)

It arouses me in pictures/videos, but I'm not into it IRL.

Fuck it. Came to this thread earlier, went away, returned and it's still up, with this mouth-watering picture I've never seen before? Time to cum again...

Sauce my man

Yes, armpit hair is fine.

Women with ugly thin eyebrows though? No

Disgusting. I would rather fuck a hairless twink than a woman with hairy armpits or legs.

@PitAngels IG

@artsgalleryofworlds is pretty good too

I would love to rub my face on that bush.

Thanks, will check it out. Addicted/obsessed with hairy chicks.

Me too. But never found a good one IRL.

Yeah, stopped by there just now, took me about 30 seconds to blow my load, thanks bud. Going to be on there for several hours now, at least. So. Fucking. Hot.

No fucking thanks. Gross.

Been slowly convincing my wife to "go natural." She's stopped removing any body hair and it's been fucking amazing. She's still self-conscious about it at times, but she's coming around to the fact that it turns me on like nothing else. Hopefully she'll be brave enough to keep it this way when the weather warms up...

Lucky you. I am seeing a girl but she seem very reluctant to that.
I want a darker type girl with small black hairs all over her belly.

Moar

It took a while to get her comfortable with it. She's be lazy and wait a few extra days in between at first and I'd compliment her on how sexy she looked and how much it turned me on, then she'd shave and I;d be so disappointed...finally she just let it go....she isn't super hairy, but she has a nice bush, pits are fairly thick, hairs up the crack of her ass, and her legs are all prickly. I love it.

No, I don't like guys with body hair either. If I'm going inside you, I would prefer you be hairless in most areas.

Keep on fighting the good fight buddy. I‘ll see what I can do.

bump

Go on, post what you've got of her user. She looks fun.