tfw there are teen girls around 14 in my gym that wear leggings so tight you can see their g strings and every cell on...

> tfw there are teen girls around 14 in my gym that wear leggings so tight you can see their g strings and every cell on their 14yo cheeks. What the fuck is a 14yo doing wearing a G string anyway?

I wish AoC was 14 bros

Attached: Sadbear.jpg (1439x1380, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/stlZEKoJg10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor yank.
sexafraid, yet horny.
ashamed, yet attracted.
Sexually repressed cultures always suffer.

you know women your age exist right?

never have children

He IS 14, they ARE his age.

Just take some creep shot pics of them & go home & fap to them. Cause lets face it thats as closes yu our gonna get to them unless u wanna go to jail

mentally he's 14 yes. I'd argue even younger.

My gf in high school wore that shit all the time
Were you home schooled cuck?

But at least he's not judgemental.

Thread is useless without pics.

AOC is 13 in Japan, 12 in Netherlands I think, go figure that one out

This

FUCK off faggot

oh no...a couple of pedophiles don't like me..Have fun getting killed in jail lol

I was 16 seniror in high school when I fucked my gf when she was 14. She popped her cherry before meeting me, but damn that was the best pussy I had before turning 18.

You don't even know what the word means.

Have u seen some 14yo models?

There are literally some that look like they could be 18+ Kek

FUCK off out of Cred Forums rēďdit faggot

>you must find children attractive to post here

lmao

The age of consent in the USSR was determined by when that person hit puberty (around age 11 to 12). You know what this means, right?

Attached: russia_communists_rtr_img2.jpg (615x431, 77K)

Stop hanging around high school gyms you fucking pedo

>oh god bros I exist and I'm a real person who goes outside!

Right.

> getting butthurt over some user calling 14yo teens hot when there's furry and trap threads he could be lurking and shitposting in

Never seen such a pathetic sjw moralfag kek

> implying u have to be 18+ to go to normal commercial gyms

Obviously some fat incel neckbeard who's never been outside of his basement let alone a gym

>every cell on their 14yo cheeks
you mean those little bumps you get on your arms when you have shivers? i love em

Attached: syc.jpg (111x128, 4K)

I feel bad for all the guys that didnt lose their virginity in high school. They will die never knowing what pure virgin pussy feels like. All the sad men and their used up hags KEK KEK KEK

Who says you still can't ;^)

The Law
God
Spiderman

Pics?

just aim for older women. younger ones are a waste of time and you'll hate being around them when you're no longer attracted. (and yes, you will stop being attracted to a girl or woman when you're around them long enough)

Pfffft my friends sister and her friend wore g strings when they were like 10 and started wearing bras wtf. Influenced by tv and moron ways. Way hot tho and I have rubbed up against them both a few times

> the law
Which one exactly? The dumbfuck Americuck ones that say girls aren't magically ready or sexually attractive until they're 18+?

> god
Which one? The one that literally permits and even glorifies sex with young teen girls?9

Even if they're a perfect young fresh tight prime teen?

Should've done more faggot

I dont believe. Post pics or this is a fake thread.

>14

Attached: RoyTooOld.jpg (590x588, 56K)

FUCKING REKT

See You're obviously the same faggot

>not getting the joke
autistic levels off the chart

It's not 12 in the Netherlands. It's a very loosely enforced 16 until you turn 18, and 18 for anyone 18+. This is only enforced for relations that started after reaching a threshold. When you long term dated a 14 year old when you 17, you dont go to jail a year later.

Stop looking at little girls! You fucking asshole! Piece of shit!!!

AOC should just be 14. That's it. No other garbage, fuck ageists. They're scum that can't get their dicks up, anyway. 14 is fine, and most girls are more than DTF by then, anyway.

Yes

I'd argue that certain 14yo teens are close to the hottest thing on the planet. By far. That the main people who are opposed to lowering the AOC are used up old women who want to remain viable, because they know they can't compete.

Don't be a fag. Fuck AoC. My best ever GF was 10 when I was 21. Age is just a number

> hurr durr I was just joking I wasn't really butthurt

Gtfo

Apologize to your mother this instant. Faggot boy!

>little girls
>14
when you hit puberty, you are not a "little girl" anymore.

Liar!

Come on, you can't be a pedo AND 14. OP is 14 and a faggot.

Lead in your head bitch! Is that real enough for you! Knife in your heart! Do it creepy boy! Do it now!

No. My mother is far from viable.

Eat her brain. Maggot!

You have an overactive imagination and an extreme lack of intelligence. You completely fail at being autistic.

Feel like a dead fish.

kek kek

Says the cuck who is oppressed by a monarchy. Buy a gun bitch.

R u okay? What drugs Have U taken today

The glorious state, who dictates the lives of everyone, at gunpoint, says we can't have the best pussy because... We have been alive too long? Fucking moronic.

Attached: 1580179356699.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>I wish AoC was 14
wait it isnt?

Attached: Seton Academy.png (849x616, 359K)

> implying the Tommys aren't the same if not worse

I hope you are skinned alive

man it feels good to be living in Germany.

Which is why the middle east is the worst

I feel your pain.

Msg me at LLwife to discuss it.

what would trigger these faggots more trump being re-elected or the AoC being lowered to the actual age of puberty?

My gf is going to go through puberty at 7

Thought you meant Alexandria ocazzio Cortez instead of age of consent and I avreed

its not like you would end up fucking her if AOC was

In germany its 14, no questions asked

Except if you are a parent, teacher, or the kid being retarded
Then its 16 or 18

lol this is the only post you needed to see Op

Attached: 34ABEAAF-497B-4A89-A4D1-127AA0BB4FA8.jpg (460x466, 46K)

Doesn't matter, in Pedo States of America, with Judicial consent you can marry a girl under 15.

And since 2000, 220,000 christian children have been married by Parental or Judicial consent, making Age of Consent totally useless.

Texas with the highest only recently changed in 2018 to stop that from happening, New Jersey had the same vote but failed so kids can still be married there.

Take pics next time and share with us fag

It isn't no questions asked, the 14 year old has to know what is happening and what to expect if she is with someone 21 or over. Otherwise it can be deemed illegal and with a complaint from the 14 year old it can become worse.

Otherwise then it becomes 16.

I'm saving mine (Cis-male) because reasons.

The best is no age of consent at all.
It's nobody's business who you fuck.
Even fuck all those 14 year olds and impregnate them.

How would it feel to make love and have a prime 14 year old teen ride you to completion?

It is here in some European countries. You'll still be a creep though.

It is for me :)

This thread is worthless without pics

How come?

Just because something is legal doesn't make it morally accepted.

>says the retard with redditspacing while posting from his phone

Elaborate plz

Well just jerk off to the thoughts. Nothing illegal if you don't act on it

But 14 year old babes are hot and sexy

I agree

in south america it's the other way around. it's technically not legal but you will see grown men out on a date with girls in school uniforms from time to time. it's not the norm, and people don't think it's cool, but no does anything about it either. as long as the girl doesn't look like a child (uniform aside) no one will care.

Attached: cali-10-05-2018.jpg (800x449, 95K)

might want to check this whDwhh

Well, I think dating 14 and 15 year olds at above 25 would be considered creepy, but 16+ there's a lot less stigma. Had a girl in my classes at 16 whose boyfriend was 29

Wut

I don't like women my age. Life has turned them bitter and all they do is complain about everything and they're never happy. women my age remind too much of my mother and I'm not into that shit, AT ALL

dating a 14/15 year old as an adult man must be mind numbing and absurdly frustrating at the same time. Have you ever had a conversation with a 14 year old girl? about her love life? it'll make you want to kill yourself.

>wore g strings when they were like 10
ate you from uk?

It’s not THAT bad. Usually at about 14-16 when you’re twice their age they k ow what they’re doing and all they want is sex, so long as that’s what they’re aware they’re going for. They wouldn’t want to be seen with a guy that old but they can’t deny the sex is great. You don’t have to have a conversation with them, just text them late at night, exchange some snaps back and forth, sneak them out, and have a good time.

It’s the idea of keeping a secret that’s exciting. I’d be willing to argue it’s been easier to fuck girls that age as you get older with more income

I agree. Fuck I wanna fuck a Loli soon.

>I’d be willing to argue it’s been easier to fuck girls that age
umm..have you?

SHOW YOUR DOMINANCE AND FUCK THEM IN THE ASS

Young girls are horny as fuck. Easier and hitter than 18+

Wouldn’t you? Given the chance?

>easier

Yeah they are much more easily impressed by being able to afford the simplest shit like a hotel room and a 12 pack

Driving them somewhere is often already enough

We're sexafraid not due to repression, but because feminism makes unrequited sexual attraction a social offense

Butthurt woman detected. Don't sorry, some rube will find your weird shaped overweight body preferable when he's desperate

Post pics

I was 15 and my ex was 14. She bled on my dick almost every time we fucked but she said she liked it. Girls are gross. Anyways I haven't fucked anyone since.

youtu.be/stlZEKoJg10

Just kill yourself bro no one will miss a pedo.

Where do you live user

You'd know, eh?

Attached: statue penis.jpg (1600x1200, 624K)

I took four different girls' virginity in high school. I've fucked many women since, but nothing compares.

Attached: 3989n.jpg (720x540, 74K)

>It's not THAT bad.

Found the naruto runner

No. I’m not a filthy pedo like you. I hate seeing the amount of cope in these threads trying to justify it. “They hit puberty”, “they’re biologically ready”!!!! They’re not mentally ready. Anyone who thinks they are hasn’t met a 14 year old. Even the point that they’re biologically ready is questionable. The purpose of sex is breeding, girls at 14 are not ready to breed even if it is POSSIBLE for them to have a child it’s super dangerous. Puberty has to start some time, just because they’re starting to go through the process doesn’t mean they’re ready for you slimy basement dwellers to shove your 4 inch 22 year old dicks in them.

how do you meet them?

lol, just because americans are mentally stunted doesn't mean everyone is

i had sex with a 15 year old because she lied to me and told me she was 16. younger girls are cute and everything but I can honestly tell you that I've had pussy from girls my age that was just as good, or better(they have more experience and know how to please you better). gotta say though, the IDEA that I was fucking a little teen girl turned me on a lot but the physical sensation wasn't really any different.

Attached: Silver-Starlets_Kleofia-pinklace-2-024.jpg (2000x3000, 995K)

Haven’t banged 14, but have fucked a couple of 16 yr olds. If the lower ages ever open up it’s going to be end of sex for older chicks. They just can’t compete. Their looks are deteriorating by late 20s at the same time they are increasingly becoming more cuntish in behavior. Sucks for them but it’s shit guys have been dealing with forever. You can already see how hard it is for girls in their 30s to get real relationships with the rise of hookup culture and tinder. HS chicks have supplanted late 20s chicks in a shit ton of places in NYC already.

Age of consent is thankfully actually 14 here

114 replies to this shit thread. Wtf

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-30-11-01-43~2.png (1013x1536, 1.39M)

lol nice. Love Kleo

Attached: SilverKleo_White-Angel-1-024.jpg (2000x3000, 258K)

Cope

Yikes

I'm not the one with the problem, dummy.

Those girls want you to believe they're 14,
Unless you live in some shitty progressive country like the US

Instagram. Parties. Conventions.

No you 100% are.

https:// discord gg/2SRABk

get

noone is 16 in their senior year of HS

underage b&

Fuck off and die pedo