In a rehab facility, have my own room with balcony, don’t have access to balcony, this is the lock I’m dealing with...

In a rehab facility, have my own room with balcony, don’t have access to balcony, this is the lock I’m dealing with, need to crack it ASAP for no other reason, but fuck this place, I want my balcony, will post pic of lock I’m dealing with

Attached: CF1F42B1-2F9E-45B5-8B77-45DC8997EB73.png (750x1000, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiS6G6eWo80
youtube.com/watch?v=4YYvBLAF4T8
youtube.com/watch?v=rnmcRTnTNC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Whatever you crack head, we know you just wanna run and go get more crack.

Youre not gonna bust the lock if you don't have the tools, which you clearly don't have otherwise you'd be using them. Also this is fake and gay because you could literally just look up "how to beat a lock".

So basically you're retarded because you're asking b when you could be looking it up or you're retarded for coming up with such a stupid story for attention. Congratulations here's your attention fuck wad

I wish I could help

>lock
>doesn't think to pick it

Faggot

How you posting pics in rehab bro

I’ve never had my phone on a rehab or even cigarettes

TLDR op is a nigger liar

Op is a faggot

Attached: 2C310DFB-4518-4F37-96F3-B68F84F5D6A0.jpg (640x835, 71K)

It’s obvious you faggots wouldn’t have a clue how to pick this lock, you fags

Attached: 9823F726-7E0D-4CDB-BF27-E68ADBDE7821.jpg (750x1136, 440K)

Look up lock picking lawyer on YouTube

Attached: 7AE9E5C2-745A-454A-B068-D08AFCD7A64B.jpg (618x667, 71K)

Time lock bro
You gotta use the ocarina to set it to 2025, then open the door in the future.
That way when you return to the past, you'll have the key.

why is the man playing that instrument into the woman’s crotch

looks like a disc detainer lock if it is then picking it would be difficult

Fake and gay, and faggot

Attached: 30A3FD17-D4BD-403C-A33D-726C2D4D13A2.jpg (220x165, 6K)

You’re not going to pick it open
>Assa Abloy sentry series
>high security
>rehab facility

Attached: A42B4E45-D6A2-4A9C-ABA9-60A535B8E95E.png (219x168, 5K)

Dis.

Rehab is all about disconnecting

This that lock has tamper protection and many false pins. Almost like its in a place where petty weak willed losers try and break out of.

I’m going to pick this fucking lock, is anybody going to help me, do you know who I am?? I’m a nobody, but I deserve help too

Its not happening dude. Not without proper tools. Bobby pins wont work

Op will pick lock, prove all of you chodes wrong

Pick it with your dick homie

You need a specialized lock picking tools for those with which you have to manually and in your mind decode the lock key that is physically set.

Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiS6G6eWo80

OP you're cucked well here, thats an abloy protec either 1 or 2, in short words ur not picking that shit not even when ur sober and not tweaking.

my suggestion is to look up shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=4YYvBLAF4T8

good luck

and

fuck you faggot

because he's french and horny

You're getting help, just not the kind you want. Stay in rehab and stop fucking everything up.

Rehab facilities are where the recently released felons of drug charges are paroled to be introduced back into society.
>Story time
I had a girl I knew who did this after she got out for forging scripts for Vicodin.
Once she was released it was less than a month before she started stripping again and then another week or so before hooking up with a drug dealer.
She went back to prison for failing her drug test within a month.

You can't pick this lock without training. Look for other ways to open it, what's the locking mechanism?

Read the thread you fucking imbecile. Hes not picking that lock without practicing on a similar encoded disesembled tumbler.

>tamper protection
>false pins

It's a disc detainer lock, there are no pins. False gates perhaps.

And as already said you won't be picking it without a disc detainer pick.

Read their post mouth breather, they're suggesting OP look for a bypass. If this place is shelling out for Abloys I doubt they paid some knuckle dragger like yourself to install them so bypassing probably isn't an option either.

Attached: 1516755877872.jpg (602x1071, 89K)

uh, while those look good installed, there's a big issue with one of the most used general security locks and the door frame and door not being aligned and just due to that, they are all easily bypassable, there's a lot of lectures on it and videos showing how to, most people who install those are not specifically certified people but anyone that's on the crew, this is a massive security problem for government facilities in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=rnmcRTnTNC8 this video deals with it somewhere later