Im glad this stupid fucking nigger is dead. Welcome to the chain gang dickhead...

Im glad this stupid fucking nigger is dead. Welcome to the chain gang dickhead. Hows that 800 mil when your brain is tomato soup. Faggot nigger niggering nig. Cant even protect his own daughter. Thinks hes einstein because he wears silky shorts and bounces a ball. What a fucking block

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (660x464, 21K)

haha the virgins mad

Muh dick

shouldn't you be getting ready for school?

All i see is floating teeth?

Damn, stop seething user.
Face it, this black man will hav always been more successful and rich then you, even if you live to a hundred. It’s ok that the only literal who is the op

We dont even get basketball in my country unless you have shit pay tv so why the fuck they're talking about him beats me. Oh did anywhere hear monty python legend died? No? Just a stupid nigger who bounces rubber on a shiny floor

There are two kinds of racism: One is where you have a general profound mistrust (even hatred) based on personal experience and statistics, and 2) where you hate a person simply because of the color of the skin, despite any accomplishments and actions.
You're the latter. Just stupid.

>2020
>thinking monty python is still relevant
wut

Attached: BAACFEF4-4ACB-4DFD-8753-62EDBF94F5FC.jpg (900x600, 121K)

Confirmed jealousy that nobody will care when you die. You are just sniveling nobody. Enjoy no legacy

Look i aint jealous cause im alive

extremely jelly cringe post holy fuck

I mean I'm as racist as the next Cred Forumstard but this is difficult to read

kobe was good at basketball. monty python was good at hiring marketing people to target the pretentious fuckboy demo. it's not the same level of talent

I invented cringe

The only black person i ever liked was the one in the green mile

It's not that he can't protect his daughter, he is responsible for her death. Flying in fog. Stupid nog.

*than you*

Wasnt this faggot supposed to be in the next space jam? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

>"Faggot nigger niggering nig".
You ok bro?

No matter how much you hate him he will always be largely remembered as a great person unlike you. I can't imagine living life being this bitter and angry lmao grow the fuck up loser.

Attached: 1579867981438.png (646x840, 613K)

Attached: 1580155172040.jpg (960x960, 165K)

We are all on Cred Forums we have already reached the land of cancer. We are all going to hell. Kobe would knock us out with his giant black mamba if he could.

>No matter how much you hate
niggers back, they still say that you started it. Cuz they dindu

I thought that he was the Rapist guy? Did he play basketball too? Two sports, huh? Good for him.

I like how every fucking retard in america are like boo hoo cya brotha because he sneezed on them once.

Is this even English?