me already came
havent eaten yet
started gaming
netflix for later
night drive to cool part of state
warm shower afterwards
milk and cookies for last

Attached: equilibrium.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Just started day. Woke up, shower, cigarette on my way to work, arrive to downtown LA, found a parking spot, I'm in the office before anyone, watching Colbert. Gonna eat some toast.

based NEET. Go eat something!

Been pretty damn depressed the last few months but don't feel mega bad today. Been up early, eating some healthy food, doing a little work for my brother and a little research for my uncle. Just gone 3pm so it's time to have a shower then I'm heading down to the pub about 5pm for curry night and a few pints and a catch up with the old man. Looking forward to weekend, got a mate coming round for whiskey tomorrow night, take out and movie night chill n my own Saturday, then calling round my mums for coffee Sunday afternoon.

Try putting periods and commas in your posts so we know what the fuck you are saying

The key to happiness truly is looking forward to something. Anticipation is underrated.

Sounds good for being depressed. It's a disgusting parasite that fools you into thinking you're no good. You're doing good user. Fight that shit.

Does looking forward to the sweet release of death count?

>>>>>
She turns me on, and all my violence is gone.
Nothing is wrong.

I just slip away and I am gone.
>>>>=Abe7jvd4a10TcD7hAjiAPFYEZuDFL7p0*aGikW.VSkmkh*kN.TTqiGN3jr0uTI3aT9pNZ1QE94gU2hwt5vo5gLOT3za0f.TDZldU*lFxZUvz2gkT81Y6OR76N.FBxtMHDQ

Feeling pretty depressed tbh so I decided to make it worse by getting drunk at 10 am and playing games all day

everyone is going to die that is a gaurentee. for some people this is a nice feeling. i feel okay but if you gave me a limit to how long i could live for i would only take something like 300 years. afterwards everything just gets boring so have fun relax enjoy the time you have and remember its just life nothing serious. praise jeez amen

Sick from work rn, just fucking around, might reinstall windows again today because AMD drivers be jacked yo

Should I take a shower today? It's been a week...

YES

You should shower at least once a day user. Sometimes more.

>falling for the once a day meme

come on im not some sweaty already fatass 50 year old diabetic

Made some pancakes earlier which made me feel extremely anxious, tired and feverish for hours now (I can't seem to process high amounts of sugar very well).

Then I downloaded 586 pictures of Anna Paquin which made me feel very happy.

Now I'm planning to take a shower and watch Smallville.

Too depressed. No energy.

Yea I recommend at least 3 showers a day

3?? You fucing scrub. Any less than 5 is just skank.

Had to compromise and go for 3 to make the unhygienic pricks feel included. 5 is the way to go. Personally I’m more of a 7 to 8 showers a day kinda guy, but each to their own.