Imagine your dog or cat dying because they didn't get proper care in time...

Imagine your dog or cat dying because they didn't get proper care in time, because a snotty little kid dropped his spider like a dumbass and pulled a "puppy eyes".

Attached: spiderkid.jpg (1087x816, 530K)

Nice. Doctor made animal healthy again, yes? Nice.

Hope the spider died later on. They're not pets, they're demon spawns that should only be treated with fire and rolled up newspapers

pets a pet, faggot

i never rly thought bout surgeries on spiders

>grape surgery gets famous, but spider doesnt

Maddie is no different than some shitty cat. All pets deserve care.

The world would be a better place if more people got things like spiders as pets, instead of cats and dogs. There's way too many of those shits around, especially in cities, where they are a major nuisance (dogs) and environmental hazard (cats, if they ever run away).

Imagine you die because you didn't get proper care in time, because a snotty little kid who lives in his basement like a dumbass and pulled a "Incel eyes".

Hope the spooder bit the child after that

Maybe they should just bread spiders large enough to prey on stray cats.

tbf dog is more useful. What r u gonna train the spider to do?

Sure prob only put suture bandages on it since it's the only thing she could do.
>$250 vet visit for high end band-aids.

nah tarantulas are useful pets buy 15 of them and use them to protect your hose from intruders. Also if you have a rat problem you wont have it anymore
based.

Most dogs aren't bred to do shit though and just cause pollution.

Spiders are fascinating and I'm glad Maddie was fixed up. For one split second I had forgotten Cred Forums is mostly populated by wimpy pussies, but then I read the replies in this thread and was immediately reminded.

Spiders are far more useful than dogs or cats these days. They eat bugs that spread diseases and keep their populations in check.

Strike that, cats are pretty useful because they serve a similar purpose for rodents and birds.

>useless roastie has to get a male to tell her exactly what to do
>still needs another roastie to give her "moral support"
the absolute state of women, they really are the niggers of gender

Attached: 1561861084345.jpg (750x1075, 183K)

Fuck you don’t assign arbitrary superiority to species

How dare you chauvinist pig, women must be forcefully included in all things! It's never enough! Include us in the things you made, why should we start our own versions of such things!? Stop raping me with your lack of inclusion! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1425308374249.png (325x471, 158K)

It’s called capitalism, faggot. The kid had money. He paid to get his little shitter fixed. Why are you mad?

>Climb inside my mouth and remain calm.
When visitors come to house, open mouth and spider crawls out, making Karen visitors shit themselves.
>teach it to sit underneath my beanie and stay calm
When you leave the house, take spider with you. Can always bait girls by telling them “he’s harmless, you can pet him”

>yes I do these things.

Shouldn’t you be cutting yourself, having sex and complaining, dumb nigger woman

Attached: A6FD5965-F8CD-44FA-8F16-055FAB83D9EF.jpg (197x296, 61K)

Give me a single good reason a cat is more deserving than a tarantula

A tarantula is just a fat hairy nigger spider with a brain the size of your penis

and a cat is just a disease carrier

>did you really just fall for the most sarcastic bait Cred Forums has ever seen?

Attached: 0c46883fee9ca343c1b5bbafce1ea690.png (1118x927, 894K)

>phoneposter and wojackposter
They're barely even alive.

based

It's not about what you can teach him, but how he will look out for you someday, maybe even risk his life for you.

Attached: 4660.jpg (780x472, 62K)

>Euthanize a spider
You mean step on it?
>Tissue glue
You mean super glue?
Yeah, that's what I would have done too and I'm not a fucking vet.

you know you can get vaccinations for your cat unless you live in buttfuck niggerville

Can't deal with parasites they spread everywhere. Cats are the most niggerish animal by far.

I know it’s bait I was giving my opinion of women’s behavior.

You cannot vaccinate away cat shit disease.
Enjoy going crazy.
Crazy cat ladies aren't a meme. They're literally just diseased.

again - why would u buy the useless 1?

How'd you know I was a phoneposter?

Imagine letting your cat outside, what a fucking nigger. I bet you’re one of those weird niggers that says they have a cat but it’s really just a mangy nigger stray that uses you for food

yours wouldve turned out gay anyway

Oh okay, some of em are sick all of em must be disease carrier. I guess we could say the same for humans. Trying to get cat owners to flip their shit?

Spiders are cool.
Dogs and cats are gay.

I feel safe when there's a spiderbro watching over my bed. God bless them

>teach him to stay calm
i can do your tricks with a rubber spider too, so u lose

I don’t even like cats they’re the faggots of the animal kingdom, but they’re a hell of a lot better than a hairy gay spider

Why would I have a useless animal only people with brain parasites like?

And a hairy nigger spider isn’t useless

Dumbest part of this story is the vet not liking spiders, wtf, grow up

Fully agree with OP, nothing wrong with spiders as pets but wait in fucking line

spiders eat things that can harm humans
cats spread and incubate things that can harm humans

Only women and people with toxoplasmosis like cats.

what could a spider eat that could possibly harm a fucking 5-6 foot 100+ pound healthy human with vaccinations and a good quality of life

Wrong. The world would be a better place if idiots with low intelligence and high empathy stopped projecting humanity and concern onto literal bugs and pests like Tarantulas and Rats, and more people adopted spayed/neutered cats/dogs, or donated to shelters to get these animals off the streets. Detroit is crawling with stray dogs because niggers can't do anything right. Give money to some armed dog rescuers to go into that city and catch them all.

I went to college with a girl who started a facebook begging page for her pet rat's cancerous tumor removal, which cost over $1k, and morons actually donated to her and she got the procedure. FOR A FUCKING RAT.

all animals exsist for our entertainment. t oown any is fucked up. yes, dogs are herd animals and can grow perfect bonds with humans, but most are humans and dog are brainless and the bond mostly benfits the ego of the human, leaving the dog with a poorer exsistance

Unfortunately not toxoplasmosis

Rats make good pets, and it's their own money being donated, so for Christ's sake go out in the sunshine, smell some fresh air and chill the fuck out. Goddamn you are one miserable heap of flesh.

As opposed to projecting humanity on literal street shitters and toxoplasmosis vectors, right?

bro for $1k id get 1k rats and be lord of the rats

>Rats make good pets
>life expectancy of a year
>become 90% tumors before they die

You can't fuck a cat or a spider so dogs are obviously superior.

How autistic do you have to be to actually get upset over this??

2015 is that way, buddy

Have you tried?