>change
>generic two men and annoying woman talking about trump show
Why is radio so dead?

Attached: 342.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.garden/
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Radio it gives you brain tumors!! Turn it off now!!!!

Because no one listens to it anymore.

Doesn't using the computer do the same thing? I know I'm at least going blind from it. Anyway, the radio is pretty far away from me most of the time. It's just a little Walkman.

How fucking stupid are you? You have the
internet, you can stream almost ANY station
in the fucking world but because there is only shit on your terrestrial airwaves radio must be dead?

Attached: 1502407242796.gif (500x362, 1023K)

No i have lead all over my computer it stops the radiation that kills you

The way they talk it sounds like they have a lot listeners and a lot of people call in. I thought everyone had a radio in there car too and there's a lot of cars. Someone has to be listening.

In my country we listen to shortwave radio at night. Very good reception from many countries. We have a long wire in the trees for an antenna.Can here many in Europe and the states

Where do I get lead from?
It's comfy. If I had a car, I would listen more often but I just have this Walkman found in my drawer.

Radio is broadcast via antennas, what you pick up in your shitty town isnt a reflection of all radio across the country, but logistically speaking FM and AM have been on the decline since the use of CDs honestly, now with apps and spotify its taking a bigger hit. Plust conglomerates like IHeartRadio are monopolizing stations into ad spaces that only play popular media.
Radios dead m8

That is how the satan spys on you, through your radio away and stop listening

I buy mine from my neighbor he sells it

Radio waves are not harmful to humans outside of peak transmission, so unless you climb up 500+ feet to gove that antenna a kiss youre fine, hell you can even stand in an AM array and be fine, just dont touch the towers because they will burn you

Darn, what town should I move to for good stuff? I'm in NJ and I'm getting stuff around me and some in New York. Most of what I'm picking up is static though.

Stop lying to us demon

How bad are the burns?

Stream Jack 96.9 Vancouver

Attached: 1518642852403.jpg (749x715, 130K)

Sounds like there may be a few limiting factors here
Are you in a hilly area? Or a velley?
If all youre using is a walkman as a receiver chances are you arent picking up much due to the horizontal pattern of radio waves
Dont move, get a better radio that has better reception or an actual antenna

Not to be confused with Jack 96.9 Calgary
which sucks balls because Alberta is Canadian Texas

Attached: 1493208692972.jpg (778x1013, 241K)

They cauterize on touch and depends 9n the output. Once youre no longer touching ground it stops.

Nah it's relatively flat just a ton of trees around here. I'll look into better radios. What's a good one that'll let me listen in on police transmissions and is it illegal to do that?

Plenty of good stuff on shortwave, plenty of good music stations if you have a decent FM radio antenna and a basic multi-band radio. With my FM radio antenna, I get all kinds of different genres from Canada, northern U.S. radio stations - everything from golden oldies, classic rock, contemporary pop, hiphop, to country and stations dedicated to 90's & early 00's hard rock / metal.

Since I literally live on tops of a mountain here in the Appalachias, the only internet I have is via cell towers several miles away & i have to use a cell booster antenna to get a solid signal. So streaming music / tv is an absolute no go. My extended data package gives me a 250 gig / month data cap, which drops down to minimum speed after I go over my data cap. So I have to use an aerial antenna to get my tv & radio. Use most of my data to torrent movies / tv shows, download updates for my ps4 / download games & of course to browse the net.

To be honest, I don't miss having satellite of cable since I get over 40 channels free over the air from surrounding cities.

Yeah like, 37 people. I haven’t listened to the radio in years and I have an hour commute to work. The commercials are ridiculous, literally after every other song. The songs are just some nigger pop trash. Most stations are owned by media conglomerates, usually liberal like cox media group. Radio ain’t what it used to be. I listen to either Spotify or audible these days bc my car has apple CarPlay so there’s literally no reason to listen to the radio anymore.

She has I think the most disgusted look I’ve ever seen. The kind of face you get when you find out your daughter is dating a nigger. That’s like the best reaction image I’ve seen dude. I’m using it! Have a cheeseburger in return good sir

Attached: 91432FF6-BCAF-45A5-A758-BE7A031F45BD.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Ah, yeah I have most of my music downloaded on my phone but I like variety. Whenever I use Spotify or the stuff I have downloaded, I just listen to the same things over and over. Occasionally, I listen to some soundtracks and stuff on Youtube but that doesn't match too well with my attention span. I don't mind the commercials that much.

radio.garden/

thank me with tits, I'm full straight.

Attached: beef.jpg (728x690, 52K)

I guess the advertisers abandoned it because you can't use it to track and datamine people

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ a bigger radio for more fun and strange things, check out all the odd number stations, the robot conversations that repeat forever with slight variations and all the other bullshit on this planet

Attached: northkoreabestkorea.jpg (850x556, 109K)