Tell me about Billy. Why does he wear the mask?

Tell me about Billy. Why does he wear the mask?

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

He's a big guy

shes afraid of the coronavirus. right move imo. she hates chinks

Attached: corona.jpg (450x600, 16K)

Cum on my bifocals

what couldnt hear over her ass n huge tits

Are you really trying to say the only weird thing in this picture is the mask ?
Really ?
OP is ...
Fuuuuuu ....

Checked sometimes there is forced silence and other times is knowing when to shut up lol

The same reason Nelly wore band aids on his cheek: so people can fucking walk in their footsteps generating revenue to the companies that produces whatever “fashion” objects said celebrities are rocking
“Artists” aren’t artists, they’re basically just a model for companies to make revenue out of stupid trends celebrities starts
I swear, i’m ready to bet my next paycheck that chicks into this cunt will start doing it too

Love her natural green and black hair

WTF!

Attached: 8bdc64513ca1108efe7726c44fc61a03.jpg (400x314, 33K)

sad but true

Confirmed Billie Ellish hates chinks. Can we make this a thing?

Implying someone somewhere does NOT hate chinks

He gay can also make this a thing

Yet no fucking one believes what i just said and goes into great lengths to damage control themselves out of being called out for being a tool
Celebrities used to influence people to aspire to highness in terms of technical ability in any given creative medium
Nowadays, just a sad but yet successful attempt at marketing the most irrelevant bullshit
Wanna know the worst of it? Most people who blindly buys into this gimmick are those who act like they fucking know better than you what the fuck is about the subject they pretend to be part of but yet are just a bunch of fucking posers

The whole fucking world is like that and it rustles my fucking jimmies hard to the point where i just am not as motivated as i once was to create or do stuff that requires hard works and years of experience
Nobody fucking cares about actual performance, everyone cares about your pretend performance

Kinda like that South Park episode where they mock Guitar Hero
Stan’s dad wants to show/teach them how to play the real thing
Yet the boys are all treating Randy as if HE was the outsider and should fuck off elsewhere

This is the fucking world we live in basically

she has an infection on her lips from nigger dick could be herpes too. Only cucks love her even tho she only goes for nigger cock.

>harvey dent, can we trust him?

She's afraid the corona virus will mutate into Olde English 800.

Attached: 3noadi.jpg (500x562, 94K)

amazed no one has pointed this out yet- pic related

Attached: jpgKopi – Kopi.jpg (687x959, 177K)

bet most of u guys dont even know who he is, cuz u are all born in the 2000s lol

Attached: images – Kopi.jpg (225x225, 14K)