Have you ever impregnated a girl by accident?

Have you ever impregnated a girl by accident?

To me it happened with my first girlfriend when we were 14. We would usually kiss, jerk each other off and do oral, because we didn't have condoms, our parents didn't let us get out of home at night and the vending machines were on crowded streets.
However, that day she sat on top of me and rubbed her pussy against my dick. We kept doing that for a while, and it felt so good her warm pussy against my dick, I would sometimes get a drop of her vaginal fluids in my penis, and she rubbed the tip of my penis in her pussy. Knowing that I only needed to give a little thrust to lose my virginity and fuck her vagina would always drive me crazy, and I had trouble to control myself even days before this day.
But this day, we're both very horny, and I jokingly tell her that I want to put my dick inside, expecting her to say no. But she says that she wouldn't mind if I put it just for a moment, but I would have to take it out immediately after, to avoid pregnancies because of the precum.
I put it in and I feel like I'm in heaven, I was expecting it to feel good but not that good. At this point, I don't want to pull out, so I just kind of lay in there in silence, waiting for her to tell me to take it out. But she doesn't say anything either, and we stare at each other for a few seconds. She's only slightly moving at first, I can't tell if she's not doing it on purpose or if we're fucking at first, but then I push in and out a little, and soon after that we're fucking our brains out.

Attached: unplanned-pregnancy_50290ed337887.png (888x1109, 76K)

It feels awesome, and after like 10 minutes or so, I'm already ready to cum.
I warn her, but she says that she doesn't want me to pull out, and I don't really want to either, because I have a creampie fetish. At that moment we were so horny, that we didn't care about consequences, so I just try to hold my orgasm for as long as I can, and then I came inside her.
After that, we immediately regretted what we had done, and she took my cum off of her pussy with some toilet paper, and after that she took a shower and cleaned herself after that. We thought that would be enough, and we didn't think too much about it, but a week later she didn't have her period, she had to tell her sister and it was already to late for plan B, so she had to get an abortion.

Faggot

based

f;

> Have sex with a woman
> Faggot
I don't understand people these days

Indeed, but she had an abortion, so it could have been worse

I wish I could

My wife was diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Kills me to watch her suffer every month.

I never thought a story about an autistic retard getting a slut preggers would be the gayest fucking thing I'd ever read in my life.

Attached: 1516969079608.jpg (306x165, 17K)

Can't you guys use IVF or something in these cases?

Why do you think it's gay? Lol

I have, so much for not being able to become pregnant if you fuck during her period.

Last time I got my dick bloody that is for sure.

im sorry about that. always sucks for everyone when that happens, but you didn't do anything wrong here. if you had had access to condoms this never would've happened.

>not being able to become pregnant if you fuck during her period.
What? Why is that? Does the blood kill the sperm?
Well, I learnt my lesson, and I won't have sex with condoms again, and fortunately, my girlfriend's sister didn't tell our parents

good larp

lol, well be better than those parents

>Does the blood kill the sperm
It obviously does not, I got her pregnant.

Her period is supposed to be when she gets rid of the unused eggs and it should take some time before new eggs are available to become impregnated. I can assure you, it does not work.

My tactic in a relationship is to track the periods with a phone app so we know when she's ovulating. right after a period is the safest range to fuck raw, so we do that when we can, and only put the condom on at the end to finish. only works if you got a steady relationship, not for hooks ups tho, and you gotta have really good orgasm control.

what happened is your sperm survived in her cervix for quite a while, and maybe made it into her fallopian tubes and fertilized an egg on the way out. it was ac profoundly unlucky but not impossible

Maybe she had just started with her period, and didn't have time to get rid of all her eggs?
I don't have good orgasm control, that's why I always use condoms now

ah wel, is what it is. I've actually found over the years I've gotten so used to wearing condoms that I don't even feel any difference. I do get a bit of a more interesting texture without a condom on, but I still have no trouble getting off the way some people describe. Fucking raw is a bit overrated in my opinion

I mean, I'd have to cum inside her to check if it works or not, and we would find out that it doesn't work when she's already pregnant.
I do feel the difference, but it's not that bad if I use certain brand

Greentext?

Aren't those percentages a little high?

>source: women who lie a lot

Plenty of beta dipshits have sex with women and still act like complete faggots, not surprising at all

My gf and i were into role play so one time she tied me up to a chair and teased me with her ass and pussy both shaved.
After an hour my dick was ready to burst out of the chair and i begged her to put it inside her. She then giggled and said okay and humped me for like 10 seconds before I couldnt take it anymore and litterally came my brains into this chick
She had plan b so it was okay but fuck i havent came so hard in my life

Yeah, women prefer beta males more than alpha males. Alpha males are annoying

Wow, that sounds hot. Did she get mad?

>web survey
KeK

I suppose women that use the internet are more likely to use tinder and have sex?

I want greentext too

I never did...had sex without using condoms for five years, at least a couple of times a week, sometimes daily and sometimes multiple times a day (or sessions of multiple hours), which means at least one thousand times, probably more.

We did not worry about ovulation or anything.

I used semen retention techniquest, though.

Still not sure if sterile :|

What is semen retention?

I got my wife pregnant 15 years after a vasectomy. Apparently, sometimes a vasectomy heals and you become fertile again.

kegels

did you do a paternity test? just sayin

What a load of shite.

No, but he looks exactly like me haha

The High Art of Not Letting Semen Out While Having Orgasm.

Not wise to use if not in a relationship ready for a child.

she keeps telling you that I assume.

good luck with that.

Simply because I can't guarantee I am not sterile.

They’re jealous they didn’t get to creampie underage pussy. I remember when I wasn’t legal either. Good times... so many creampies. Got really lucky lmfao

Well, it seems that only 3 people here counting OP did it, and as far as I know, OP's story is the only one where the girl is underage