I feel it's time I should share her with other men. Or shouldn't I?

I feel it's time I should share her with other men. Or shouldn't I?

Attached: 20170826_120430.jpg (2592x4608, 1.38M)

A group of guys were talking to her earlier and she was flirting with them. See how it goes I suppose.

Please, post her nude. Especially with her tits out and a vcute face!

Attached: She's ready for you all..jpg (1362x2422, 483K)

It would be first time I've shared her.

Love her tits man. Honestly, dont cuck yourself or anything. I get it when you say if some find your girl hot and you show her naked and they love it more, it's such a turn on. But the turn on for me is that no one else can have my girl but me! But yeah man, very cute! Love her body, need me a girl like her.

Same dude as and A red head too man, i am envious. Any more pics, would love to see her cute bum

Here goes. It's a fantasy I'd love to watch other guys fucking her.

Attached: 1363822368429.jpg (512x384, 38K)

Nice
More ass and asshole pics of her please
GF or wife

I get it man, but you really do got a keeper. Such a lovely view. Mind dumping just a few more?

Gf. Asshole in this pic.

Attached: 1363829767272.jpg (512x384, 45K)

Nobody wants that, sorry

Thanks man.

Does she like to be rimmed

Yes why.

I love to rim
Skype or discord please sir

No sir, thank you! Just came, please, if it's not too much. Maybe a pic of her in a nice dress?
She a beauty!

If not, ill be okay with another nude if youre willing

What pic made u cum?

Attached: 20170201_230723.jpg (1534x1149, 122K)

This pic But shit man, im about to go again...

Ugh, such a tight asshole, i really am just going to start jacking it again. Bro. Please dump more or all you have. More tits too please, and if youhave a pic of her face as well, like smiling, it doesnt have to be a nude but super bonus if it is.

Spray her again with your cum.

Attached: I'm naked so who's first to fuck me?.jpg (168x300, 7K)

Attached: 1363832337749.jpg (512x384, 37K)

God, what a hole. I honestly would jist love thrusting myself into her and feel how warm she is. Id love to cum deep in her too man. Yeah fuck, lets go again, more!

You like her cunt hole then? Maybe I should let you both fuck each other?

Attached: 1363832341174.jpg (512x384, 39K)

Good fucking lord man, that's so fucking hot dude. Yes, i would love too. Forget what i said about not sharing, i would love to have her. What a site!

Glad you approve. I will ask her and see if she wants to fuck other men maybe even 3 or 4. Your welcome to fuck her.

Attached: 1363832338051.jpg (512x384, 39K)

I want to tongue fuck her holes man!
Are we really about to contact each other? Let's both fuck your wife my dude. Im fucking rock solid rn!

What country you in? Yes we could both fuck her and how old are you?

Hello.... Hello..... Hello......... Hello,... Echo...... Echo..... Echo....... Echo....

Funny yes it's a big hole.

Im 25 and i live here in California, next to riverside! Please, may i have some more

We in England oh no. I think she's up for it aswell.

Attached: Pussy wide open ..jpg (258x178, 21K)

What a shame. I do hope maybe one day our paths cross. What a woman. Im envious of you bro. One last pic, make it the best one so far and post it, im about to wrap this up again. Also thank you for posting and considering me fucking your wife with prue joy and ecstasy, such a beauty.

Stranger things have happened and yes you can fuck her. Thanks bro

Attached: 20200120_233822.jpg (384x512, 102K)

God, i think im just in love now. I came so much more than the first time. Damn, i came twice for her. Thank you man, thank you. Also, before i go, do have a picture of her clothed, maybe all dressed up ready for date night? I would love to have a pic like that of her. Please, and again, thank you.

I just noticed that you took this pic 10 days again. Man, what a lovely, gorgeous lady. Truly an amazing fap today, thank you.