Do you think you'll ever have abs even once in your life?

Do you think you'll ever have abs even once in your life?

Attached: abs-bfp-1576754675.jpg (480x320, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

udemy.com/topic/reading-comprehension/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with lots of hard work and dedication, yes

fuck your six pack, i've got a keg. (also, no.)

I have abs. Not really big of a deal.

I did when I was ten years younger

if it werent so gay then maybe

>lose weight/do core exercises
>???
>abs
not that hard anymore than being fit is hard tbh which is tbh not that hard. Go to /fit/ faggot.

Been there, done that, then wife, kids, mortgage and 60 hour work weeks.

>60 hour work week
sure

Not like those. At least not likely. I'm not vain, and I'd prefer enjoying food in moderation and exercising for my health rather than focusing solely on my image.

i got abs but they are very well hidden :) yup.
now if the question is: will i ever have them be shown, the answer is no sorry hon, muscles can be very intimate.

I already have aids

>mfw /fit/ PW bulkmode forever

>I want to get toned, muscles are ugly!

kek

Well if your naturally skinny if you eat right and workout you'll have abs. That's pretty much where I'm at

are we talking aids aids or training aids?

You've always got abs you fucking retard. Now whether or not you'll ever have a brain is a good question.

They're not ugly. Huge, ropy ones are not my taste though.

cope more fatty

no.

I do and it does not help you get laid any more. Being able to talk and having personality is what gets you in the door

Attached: 20200130_084629.jpg (342x342, 69K)

And the pic is me for you faggots who cant put 2 and 2 together

When your firm demands at least 2,000 Billable Hours per year; yes, 60/hr work weeks are typical.

I'm not fat. Used to be though.

That's an easy assumption to make but I want abs because I want to have them at least once in my life

What do you mean sure? 60 hours isn’t that much of a stretch, I worked 58 last week. Ten hours monday to friday and 8 hours on saturday.

It's picked up chicks at the beach who felt my abs up. I think you're full of shit

I’ve had visible abs for most of my life, but I’m a skeleton.

i'm not as built as that guy, but I definitely have visible abdominal muscles.

your fault really, go get literally any other job.

you are a wagecuck who needs a real job.

I had abs for years, decent ones.

All it took was poor diet and stress caused by work and they slowly started losing definition.

I'm still toned but not as good as I was 10 years ago. If I do crunches for a week they tone back up but it has to be maintained.

Diet has the biggest effect. No shit food. Eat lots of yogurt and probiotics to avoid bloating. One good shit and I can see abs better sometimes

I’m 20 and studying for two degrees. I’m also working full time while uni is off, otherwise when Uni is on I work about 30 hours a week. What more do you want from me? I can’t just *get* a better job that will work around my study. Imo i’m lucky i only need one job and can essentially pick my hours.

you don't actually work 60 hours a week stop lying you faggot.

This is actually true. Also, every make model showing abs has them flexed to max capacity. Nobody looks like this with a completely relaxed abdomen. if you cam flex and look like this you have mode abs. helpful to keep things in perspective.

we all have abs. correct question would be 'will you ever have the right amount of bodyfat to make your abs visible?'

This is a low IQ post picking apart semantics no one questioned and informing no one of anything

I can’t believe anyone could be this stupid. I’ll fucking spell it out for you.

I work in a warehouse in Australia. I drive an order picking forklift (pictured). I pack orders all day every day, we stock household products mostly, fab, fluffy, morning fresh dishwashing liquid. We also sell drinks to shops, coke, V, red bull, pepsi etc etc. My shift starts at 6 and lasts 8 hours there is overtime every day if I want it and since I don’t have any study to do right now I take all the overtime I can get. Overtime is 2 hours, that takes my 8 hour shift up to 10, I do this every day. Friday afternoon my boss usually asks if I want to work saturday, I often say yes. Last week I worked 50 hours during the week and 8 on saturday. Overtime is time and a half and saturday is 8 hours of double time so the incentive to work more hours is there.

Attached: 16D2E4FA-B21E-42FE-80DA-F29DDF436405.jpg (600x957, 697K)

You are a wage cuck, you do not need to functionally work this much to support yourself in reality. Face it user you are coping and pissing away your life. I pity you.

I’ll remind you I’m only 20 and I’m studying two degrees. I’m making a life for myself. I’m saving money for when uni is back on and I can’t work as much. If I can make $2000 in a week then I’m going to do it.

Found the neet

> I’m making a life for myself. I’m saving money for when uni is back on and I can’t work as much. If I can make $2000 in a week then I’m going to do it.
user you work at a warehouse, don't kid yourself, you're making me laugh.
found the wagecuck, I'm gainfully employed though btw and don't have to work over 40 hours because I make a reasonable wage like literally everyone else in the workforce.

like honestly man if you think you are doing this for yourself you are a complete cuckold.

I used to back before I found weed and alcohol.
I competed in many sports.

Gonna start working out now I'm sober and get sexy again.

i have abs, it doesnt help getting girls

Attached: 20181006_bärr130512.jpg (1002x1284, 405K)

Exactly. At rest you should see lines from the contours, maybe some definition. But nobody looks ripped at rest unless their body fat is ridiculously low

Samefagging aside. Kidding myself about what exactly? I make money to support myself through Uni. When the government takes away your benefits and you need a lawyer you can come find me.

What’s your hourly rate then?

Not if your face is ugly as shit

enough I don't have to work an unreal amount of hours that no one else does for bullshit made up reasons. I can support myself fine

I did while I was in the Army (especially after Ranger School), but I husk-ed back up shortly thereafter. I gotta say, having done it, I don't miss it. The amount of work it takes isn't worth it (for me at least), and I didn't get much out of the experience (being in insanely good shape). I still aim to be healthy, eat right, ect, and get my regular checkups, but I'm never likely to focus so hard again as it just plain isn't worth it.

This is some third world country level labor shit. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? That's not a life. That's a fucking nightmare

Attached: a64d40609e2be5bb1609762a5e030b15.jpg (626x782, 37K)

>doesn’t say his rate
You wouldn’t do that if your rate was high lol

You’re the problem with this generation. You’re not willing to take the opportunities you are given and strive for something more.

Ignore the people who sprew bulshit about ABS not helping you pick up girls. Like no shit it's not going to help unless you're at the beach or pool. You know where you actually have to have your shirt off

Attached: 1306723460001.jpg (256x256, 14K)

why the fuck does wage have any correlation when you have no idea what part of the world im in or my living expense? I can afford to live working

you are a retard bootlicker getting taken advantage of, enjoy your pennies

no its all personality :)

>poor
Bruh I’m making more money than I need lol I’m saving. I could sustain myself on

I've never had a problem but then I've always been more of a sweet talker and preferred older women. 25 and younger are just... ehh too much bullshit and essentially 0 personality. Huge turn off for me.

>Said the poorfag

Ι hev abs

so you are pissing away your life at a warehouse completely unnecessarily, you sound really cool user. Keep up the cope.

more proof that the right hates the working middle class.

>said the faggot old boomer with no concept of reality

>uni is off for 6 weeks
>work to save a little extra during those 6 weeks
When uni is back on i’ll be doing 30 or less

Enjoy being poor and friendless renting a one bedroom apartment for the rest of your life.

I am the working class, we don't need to work 60 hours a week for any reason. You can't work 60 hours a week, it is not physically viable. You are useless after 6 hours of labor, they have done studies on this shit. Anyone working over 40 hours a week is a self certified wage cuck who could change their situation.

Unless you have a bonafide reason to have your shirt off a lot like living near beaches, etc... Trust me, it helps you get in the door. Being ripped doesn’t mean shit in cold climates because no one ever sees it but you, and maybe a GF if you have the personality to get one.

you clearly aren't doing anything in your life if this is your life lol

Well thank god we have your fat ass to tell me how much work is too much for me.

I've had them since I was like 12, the key is never be fat, working out makes them look even better but if you don't have at least sub 15%bf it will go unnoticed.

implying being friendless and living in a one bedroom apt is a bad thing

What if you have your own job and buisness and combine your making 200k but ur working 12 hrs a day?

Anyone who says wage cuck is either a total loser or partial loser mad at their careers

Do you think you'll ever have one of THESE?

not my fault you are in a fucked situation you could do something about, my skinny ass has a job that isn't shit.

you're still pissing your life away and statistically are a psycho/sociopath. You don't need to work that many hours. Work half those hours and you would still be very well off in the US.

aesthetically they are pleasing. but utility wise it's better to focus on other, more useful groups.

we don't have to stoop to your level of neetdom, faggot.

>working less than 40 hours is NEETdom
you guys are pathetically hopeless, have fun working away your life's for literally fucking nothing. You will get old and realize what you pissed away.

Do you think you'll ever have a BBC?

Hah, trick question.

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 5K)

nigger live the life you want. i wouldn't judge you for working part time in whatever. but you don't have to try and bring everyone else down to make yourself feel better.

just trying to warn you faggot tbh, but whatever you sound like a complete retard ready to piss away your life for some extra money.

I feel like you're just trying to justify the fact that your life sucks so incredibly bad I still can't even come close to fathom mean how ridiculous that is

>just trying to warn you faggot tbh
I have a job I enjoy where I know I make an impact and get OT any time I want.
if you like where you are in life, stay there. but don't try dragging others.

have you seen this faggot though?

>warehouse job
>I make an impact
You need to unfuck your perspective on this

>thinking i'm warehouse guy
wrong user. you need to unfuck your perspective on this.

I should have In about a month after I have liposuction, I should be pretty close again, had em at 18-20 until I took to heavy boozing.

Those paychecks must be nice

regardless have fun being a wagefag. You guys are actually pathetic and sad. Work is a means to a end which you guys clearly don't have or you are forced into your situational economically. Either way.

enjoy never having affording a mortgage or family.
good thing neets tend to kill themselves off.

You literally get abs by not eating like shit.
Everyone has abs underneath their fat, you just have to get your body fat low enough to see them.

why the fuck do you need OT for a mortgage? You are totally completely missing the point. Literally retarded.

and work them out to make them bigger.

>You are totally completely missing the point
that's rich. I don't need OT. why are you moving goal posts? like i said, when you find a job or career you enjoy, you will understand. I take OT because extra money = more in savings.
it's not hard to grasp user

holy fuck you really are retarded and have no reading comprehension

lmao that was quick. you're absolutely seething.
you'll never be a home owner, learn to love yourself, or have a future and i think that's hilarious. i hope it's you that gets rolled into my emergency room after your first attempt and we all have a great kek

What's the point of having abs once in your life? Have them for decades or fuck off

thats a lot of cope for someone who cant comprehend posts, just a tip Udemy might have some reading comprehension courses you'd benefit from.

have sex my dude

learn to read my dude

here I did the work for you :)
udemy.com/topic/reading-comprehension/

Attached: 5bd.gif (600x487, 120K)

Is this what you had to use?
I understand. formal education can be expensive for those in need.

no

try harder, not being able to read is pretty lulzy user

you really could use that course for real though you have 0 reading comprehension my man, $12 should be nothing with your OT hours.

Quit feeding the retards, user

>Samefag

>making 2 posts that are obviously the same person is samefagging
retard

>I'm making a life for myself

absolutely no... get your bmi% under 15 you obese fuck. Try not eating, or int. fasting and walk more than 10 steps a day..

being skinny and having abs is like a fat chick with big tits dude everyone knows this.

All I hear are excuses faggot. Your wife is prob fucking your neighbor the way you act.

Because you're a skinny looking twat. In the door? Do you mean in their legs?

see goals and prioritize change retard. Unless you run gear year-round good luck "bulking" or being in offseason.

no and i couldn't give a fuck less if i tried

based and mogpilled

>reddit spacing
Go back

i'm sure your mother is all proud of her 20 hour work week of a son kek

I have abs, but skinny abs.

coping is fun! Heaven forbid I think working over 40 hours a week is stupid/unnecessary in a 1st world country.

what?

KYS newfaggot

>based and mogpilled
based and mogpilled

if I did have a sister to kiss, I would

I do this because im easily going to retire at 50. Pension, annuity and vested health insurance.... own 1 house alrdy i rent and live for almost free in. Yhats why i work. While ur working at the grocery store at 67, il be retired almost 2 decades lmao

>coping is fun!
I'm sure it is, pal

>I think working over 40 hours a week is stupid/unnecessary
and that's why you'll never own a home or support a family. thank fuck you're not reproducing.

holy fuck user did you have a stroke with that grammar? I know that's common at your age but damn.

>t. wagecuck
I have a place to live and friends/no interest in a family currently? You have no actual point and just want to work your faggy life away.

also why the fuck do you have to work OT for this to be a thing in your life? You are insipidly stupid.

>I have a place to live
until your mother kicks the bucket.

Thank god kids like u went to college and wasted time while men like me went to work a trade. Havnt made less than $135,000 in the last 4 years. Keep ur fuckin grammer lmao

fucking cringey user

I mean I have my own place I pay for but wouldn't I just get life insurance and be able to actually NEET it up hardcore if I wanted after that? You are retarded.

I’ve had abs since I was 13 and still do. I’m 46

Great defense for being a broke loser. I guess some people are just different.

Why actually yes I believe I will soon

Attached: 20190407_075128.jpg (4128x3096, 977K)

FAAAAAGGOTS

I used to have a six pack and now I’m getting back to it, have a two pack right now. It’s better than any food tbh

60 hours isn’t even that long of a week talk to any exec or banker

what McHappened™ to your chest