Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: thegreatestgeneration.webm (364x320, 684K)

the person filming it.

The girl of course. Who the fuck punches someone for dancing, even if the dance is a cringe game dance. The girl is a narcisisstic feminist who automatically believe everything a man does is directed towards herself and is a form of opression.

that hoe

They all seem american, so everyone?

His face even shows that he knows it's a dumb dance but he's just goofing off. You don't deserve to be punched over that.

The girl was wrong. lve exercised self restraint when I want to punch people, she should hold herself to the same standards.

Silly person, that's literally rape right there, this is even more just than getting killed over a rang and ran prank.

what if I dance on your ass for a whole day and keep going after I politely asked you to stop your "game" wouldn't you punch me ?

The person punching a stranger obviously. That being said, that faggot did deserve a slap for being a loser.

the guy for not punching her back

Does it look to you like she asks politely in the video? Please point it out user, I must've missed it.

It seems every thread no matter how unrelated it is to geographic location, that someone hates on America.

Stop trying to b8, nobody believes you.

She thought he was doing something sexual.

The woman obviously

welcome to Cred Forums

We dont know if any of that is the case. Even then violence should only be used to protect yourself from violence.

Nazi.

Attached: 1361898064165.jpg (600x900, 67K)

If some stranger stalks you for an entire day you should probably call the police. Punching said psycho is probably not a good idea in general.

What if i shat in your mouth, would you punch me? thought so, this justifies the unreleated action in the webm above.

He was making a joke you complete autist

Exactly what I said.

just b8 m8.

the world*

Both. He shouldn't be doing that dumb shit, and she should not have hit him.

Yes, but it's a stale and shitty one.

Literally this, I would never hit a woman but if she hit me that hard for dancing behind her she would wake up in a pool of blood on the floor. That guy is a total pussy

A whole day... Was like less 6 seconds

Found the angry feminsit

That's dumb. If you have video evidence the smartest thing to do is to press charges and get some cash out of it.

The woman.

Also, thefuck is up with that punch lmao is that even

You for making this thread

this should have been at least dubs

Dancing like a dumb shit does not mean you should be hit the fucking face, no matter how "dumb" you look. Stop white kniting

even what?

Balkans,judging by the text behind them

Yeah, why is that? I wonder too.

Not a criminal offense, but the guy should be shamed a bit at least.

The guy for raping her.

Attached: DmDFd3VU8AE_AKh.jpg (1200x900, 113K)

God forbid someone has fun for 6 seconds

Attached: 1580114850853.jpg (473x557, 76K)

both of them...the faggot for being a fag, and the bitch for being a cunt.

That faggot needed the shit kicked out of him