Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Who is going to vote for the orange retard?

Attached: trumpturk.gif (857x676, 311K)

You'd be seething and screeching no matter what Orange Mad Bad does.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome symptoms are showing. Get help.

Dilate.

3 years of your autistic screeching about Orange Man Bad down, 5 to go.
How frustrating it must be for you, when you visit NYC do you walk on the other side of the street from the Trump tower?

Imagine being a buttblasted liberal cucked so much by things out of your control.

Being an emotionally dysregulated gender dysphoric autistically screeching self-loathing libtard bending the knee (and over) for his mentally ill lqbtqp overlords is no way to go through life.

Remember that feeling you had, the night she lost?
That sick feeling of shame and helplessness, like some indefinable part of you had been raped?
That feeling of despair?
That the world had just flipped, turned upside down?
That evil had triumphed over good?

No?

Well, get ready for a second dose come November 2020. The impeachment is solely contrived articles that will die in the Senate the moment they left Pelosi's desk. No amount of shilling on social media is going to save you faggots.

FOUR
MORE
YEARS

It's like trump raped your mom, set your fucking house on fire and ripped your nuts from your crotch and is wearing them publicly. That's the level of fucking assblast you people exhibit for him.

Attached: !cryingloserliberals2020.jpg (1191x1200, 189K)

me, he made me $72,000 last year and I didn't even have to do anything for it.

>my full time job is copy pasta to Trump bait threads

Im gunna do it just to spite you and everyone like you lol not like anyone else is gunna win when youre all so divided over candidates

Attached: 1578135438494.gif (500x281, 551K)

Tired right wing retard memes: The Cred Forums post.

so long as it makes you faggots cry, kick trash cans, and smash starbucks windows.

Attached: 2346.jpg (360x360, 31K)

Most people

LMAO. It must be so hard to live with so much discontent in your life. I cant imagine how life mist be like to be triggered by just waking up in the morning. Poor baby!

>dems are too violent
>dems are so bois
>dems are too violent
>dems are so bois

people like you shouldn't get a vote

Yang faggot neet detected that needs the 12k a year windfall.

Attached: neet.jpg (410x512, 31K)

at this point, if you vote for trump you're complicit in his treason

Lmao and people like YOU should?? Yeah. No.

Attached: 1578079391708.gif (339x336, 1.31M)

Hahahahaha, another crybaby sore loser.take your meds.

Sound argument. You don't seem like a literal child at all.

How does it feel to be a consistent loser?

This dog fucking gay ass.

Attached: edit4_1_u18chan.png (769x1181, 534K)

People who do their research and actually care about the outcome? Yeah.

Oh, I'm sorry did you assume I was liberal, because that's the default attitude of politically ignorant retards on the internet? Yeah.

You have no argument, only a whining drone that makes you look like your taking your ball and going home because you wont get your way. You know what, do me a favor, hold your breath. You are so pathetic. It so much fun watching you get triggered. lol. Thanks for such good entertainment. Just like watching a court jester.

nice strawman you piece of shit

Kek. Court jester. Thats priceless. He is more like a delusional bozo.

Oh my goodness, such a policy centric arguement!

Check the economy much? What an airhead lib.

>ignore my strawman while i'm attacking you!
this is you

Cry cry cry!

orange fan mad

Sorry buddy, gotta get back to work. I Have a job, lol. So, don’t melt when you get ignored. Adios amigo.

Me!

I will vote Trump 2020.

Drudge poll shows 3 to 1 for no witnesses. Democrats will never learn their hoaxes do not work.

>Drudge poll
Bwahahahaha

76,000 votes. I can state, I believe this is many times more accurate than MSN polls.

Impeachment is over. Their polling will end it.