I want to do mushrooms anons

I want to do mushrooms anons

I have a source who will basically good be them to me (he grows them) but not sure what's the right way to go the first time

Should I do them with someone else?
Should they be experienced?

I sufferbfrom depression and it seems like they could really help

I'd there some small safe dose that would cause me to trip but not so hard so I at least know what I'm working with?

Attached: large-54.jpg (344x500, 41K)

>Should I do them with someone else?
>Should they be experienced?

Yes and yes.
At the very least do them with someone that's done them before or someone that's sober.
I'd 100% recommend doing them at least once just for the experience.
I've done them like 4 or 5 times, don't feel like I need to ever again but had fun on them when I did them.

My bro in law raves about them. I love weed as does he but he prefers them hands down

If you're depressed while you do them, you will be depressed for the duration of the effect.
The state you're in while taking them and the environment you take them in, are very important.

If you're with people you trust and you share this experience in an uplifting environment, it is a very good time.

If you're with strangers or somewhere sketchy, they can make you paranoid of the people you're with as well as your surroundings.

I've done mushrooms on 4 diffrent occasions, once with 2 good friends, we all started with 1 gram each, and later on took another 2 grams.
We watched comedy shows and weird movies while smoking weed and giggling like school girls.

The one time that stands out as negative, was the first time i did it. We were 6 people who were supposed to take 1 gram each. No one but me was brave enough to do it at first, so i ended up doing it alone for the first 2 hours.
After that the others started joining in.
One guy became convinced that no one in the room liked him, and that there was some hidden agenda against him. While the friends he brought fed off his bad vibes, turning their experience sour and sad.
I didn't exactly have an unpleasant time, but it was in no way as fun, as when i was with people i liked and trusted.

Attached: 1580322673995.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

go with someone with experience and do it at your house play some music and have fun user

I'm microdosing rn. I'd recommend just doing very, very little on your own in a place you enjoy being.

Respect the fungi, dear friend. It's a time worth exploring.

3.5 - 4 dried grams on an empty stomach. If you are overweight might take more. I'd do it at night, have an expirienced sitter if you can.

I want to grow some shrooms.
How do I get started?

I did the equivalent to 16 grams of shrooms in 4-AcO-DMT if you're curious what the experience is like.

I guess there are lots you can order to grow them.

friend of mine went balls deep into growing them, let me ask him.

What's a microdose exactly? .5 grams?

I've seen a few sites but I'm not sure which to try.
They have syringes with spores in them.
I'm guessing you get a tray, fill it with with dirt and shoot the spores in there and water it.
Okay cool. Thanks, user.

just gotta keep the thread alive long enough for him to respond.
might greentext the experience to do so

Attached: shroomimage.jpg (724x483, 414K)

i'ved used shroom supply and they sent me 2 of the 4 syringes I've ordered but never got the other 2. This is almost 3 or 4 months later btw.

Attached: 813fK5cxh-L.jpg (1285x1898, 439K)

asked him I was curious because I want to know how and why these things work, in response he just linked me shroomery dot org

Attached: psychedelic-magic-mushrooms-growing-at-home-cultivation-of-psilocybin-mushrooms-in-cake-R31N75.jpg (1300x956, 151K)

Probably less. Like .1 or .2

Damn. That sucks..
So what do you with the syringes?
Oh wow. I see. Okay thanks for asking and the link too.

Attached: 8004644_orig.jpg (800x600, 108K)

sure thing man! Happy growing. Browsing through that site and I see tons of science and data with sources backing everything up. Very good site it seems

tripping that hard on only one gram is sad. I could take that and go driving
Then again im not sure if weight or natural resistance effects shrooms

Attached: spwan.jpg (900x506, 36K)

Do 7 grams or go home kid. Odds are you will see God's face.

My first dose was 2g 2 months ago amazing experiences I did my at home and only really like doing them here as it is somewhere familiar. I've had major breakthroughs in my way of thinking everytime I've done them

Magic shrooms have some sort of way of connecting you with the matrix, sort of speaking.